2008 Jeep Commander

7.8

Based on 689 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

I Love IT!

By on Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "gas milege"

"I really really luv my jeep! I am writing a review b cuz I always look at review to help me when I purchase anything of great value-so I hope this helps. This jeep rides great,handles great & does awesome in bad weather! I drive approx. an hour to work so on bad winter days (I live in the country-most roads aren't cleared)I need 4whl drive-this jeep is amazing. The ONLY problem I have w/it is the gas milage. 17 mpg not good. So if that doesn't bother u thn I think u will too luv this jeep."

BEST Vehicle I have EVER Owned!!

By on Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pros: "Appearance, fun to drive, hauling power"

"I bought my Commander 2 years ago. I have the V8 5.7 Hemi. I pull our horse and trailer with in and never had any issues with power. I have never had any issues with mechanical breakdown. I love the heated leather seats, amount of interior room, and all the extra little luxuries. Yes, the gas mileage isn't the best but for all those people who complain....really?? you can't find another vehicle with a 5.7 Hemi that gets great gas mileage, so get over it. I would recommend a Commander for anyone looking for a great looking (I have people who turn heads when I drive by them), reliable, and family friendly SUV. Drives great in our unpredictable WI winters. Only drawback is the fact they stopped making them because I would definately by another."

Love it

By on Friday, January 11, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, sexy, tough, lots of room"

Cons: "blind spots, little leg room in backseat"

"I love driving this vehicle. It's easy to manuever and a dream to park as an SUV. The gas milage is a little low, but good for a vehicle of its size. Only downside is little leg room in the back seat and difficulty seeing over the backseat when trying to change lanes, as the back seat is raised significantly. Otherwise, I love this truck - owned it for 3 years."

Great overall vehicle

By on Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pros: "Ton of Power, Fun to Drive, Very comfortable"

Cons: "Low Gas Mileage"

"I have had this car for 6 years, and it has 154,131 miles on it and runs great! I have fun driving it everyday with its 5.7l hemi. It has never broke down on me, with only minimal maintanence. It works great in the snow, and towing boats, trailers, etc is easy. It has good room in the front but not as much in the back, but I am always comfortable. Only drawback in my eyes is the low gas milage, I have been getting about 14.2 mpg. Since I have the Hemi, it gets expensive having to pay for the 89 octane gas. It is also is great off roading. I would recomend this vehicle to anyone with kids, that also wants to have a little fun when they drive."

Nice Rig! 2006 Jeep Commander Limited 4X4

By on Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pros: "FUN TO DRIVE, SOUND, OFF ROAD ABLITY!"

Cons: "Small 3rd row and not comfy for the passangers."

"Its a very NICE rig. I got mine at CarMax and no problems at all from it. Just a bad set of tires (That CarMax fixed with no problem.) The 3rd row has okay leg room but the seat is only about 5 inches off the floor, but it has climate control back there all on its own so it is at a good temp. If you have the 3rd row up you can forget about cargo though; it has about a 4 inch deep and 1 1/2 inch tall cargo room behind it. The seats fold very east though. With them down you have plenty of room and with the 2nd row down you have tons of room. The middle row reclines and has a entertainment center in it with cool little sun roofs over your head. VERY COOL RIG. You get tons of safety features with it too, rain sensing windshield wipers, auto dimming high beams. GREAT RIG! Just not that comfortable for the back passengers."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jeep Commander near Honolulu. See local deals