2008 Jeep Commander

7.8

Based on 677 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

OWNED FOR 4 YEARS

By on Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Pros: "3rd row seats, radio controls on wheel"

Cons: "has alot of blind spots, family outgrew it"

"I love this jeep! I bought it for the 3rd row seats and fell in love because of everything else. has a very expensive feel for the price. only mechainical issues ive had were a sensor and alternator. not top heavy and very comfortable for 4 adults and a small child. seats 7 but not adults and its tight. never thought I would sell this jeep but I need more room."

My favorite car/truck to date

By on Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Pros: "Great looking, fun to drive, safe & spacious"

Cons: "Poor gas mileage"

"I have owned many cars/trucks ranging from the small and inexpensive to high end luxury cars. Without question this has been my favorite and probably why I have kept it so long. This is my third Jeep - the first two being the Grand Cherokee. This is such a great vehicle - mine has all the "bells and whistles" and is big enough to transport my three kids and a dog! My ONLY complaint is the gas mileage. Granted I do mostly city driving - but the sticker said approx 11-15 mpg city (which was not so hot), but in reality - and based on the truck's computer system- I actually get about 8-9 mpg. Even still - it drives like a car and would definitely consider getting another Commander."

Great vehicle all around! Luxurious, drives great!

By on Sunday, April 05, 2015

"All around dependable vehicle. Drives like a sports car, awesome comfort, luxury in a rugged suv! Pulls your boat or recreational vehicle fine, just lacks in power with the 4.7 liter, and fuel mileage could be better! Have found little things like the throttle and brake peddles doesn't adjust like they are supposed to, and the headlight assist doesn't work like it should, and can't figure out the phone system either. Other than that, it's a very safe vehicle for your family, and the sound system is beyond compare! Also, with a good all terrain tire, it rides and drives like a dream!"

GR8 Vehicke

By on Friday, March 20, 2015

Pros: "GR8 all the way around"

Cons: "Needs a bit more leg room."

"I love it gets me where I want to be no problems."

My 2nd Jeep

By on Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Pros: "Quite ride,mine had the Boston sound system"

Cons: "Door handles on inside rear seating tight."

"This has been a great suv for me,as I'am fond of Jeeps.Not the best gas mileage for around the city,but it does great on the interstate.The ride is nice and very quiet from outside noise. The interior I rated low because of the inside door handles both broke in the front...bad design. Thank goodness someone came out with a replace though,which is better than the original. And you don't have to replace the whole door panel. Also the the lights around the ac/heat control went out but this was also a quick replacement I found on E-bay. The back seats are a little tight,and the 3rd row seating is for small children.The outside is nice looking to me I added a euro tag to the front,a chrome front grill and lower front apron,also added a roof rack,rear tail light guards and euro antena.The engine is powerful for a 3.7 V6 coupled with a Benz E class trans. I had a problem with it not wanting to start,which was the result of a bad MSD relay. This was fixed and is now doing great. Regular maintanance is mostly all I have had to do brakes front and back with new rotors,oil and trans service 3 set of tires etc. My Jeep was one of the first that came out that was Chrysler/Jeep Diamler or Benz....so I believe the design was better than the last version in 2010. The 2010 3rd row seating was an option.Mine also had the Boston sound system."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jeep Commander near Honolulu. See local deals