2015 Jeep Cherokee Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,737 - $23,118.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 09/01/2016

10/7.4

6.9

Based on 134 Ratings for the 2014 - 2017 models.

7.2/10
    7.1/10
    7.3/10
    7.3/10

16 Trailhawk 4 Cylinder

By on Monday, February 15, 2016

Pros: "Ride, looks, technology, cabin comfort"

Cons: "technology fees"

My Mango Tango

"After 1000 miles, I find more things to like about this SUV. I love the Trailhawk look and it's departure from the boxy Jeep image. The interior is sporty, sophisticated and just cool. I also like the large touch screen, its connectivity and ease of use. The trailhawk ride is smooth and steering is responsive. The 4 cylinder isn't going to win races, but it is plenty quick when needed. The cabin is spacious and could be quite possibly the most comfortable car seat I've had. I've owned Audis and Cadillacs and were not as comfortable. Also in Ohio, the cold weather package is a must. So far, the only downside is the software for remote start and the limited apps I can install on the radio. These multimedia features are not free and I find that rather disappointing."

My Mango Tango

Love the car - hate going to the delership.

By on Friday, May 27, 2016

Pros: "Sporty but remains a Jeep."

Cons: "Too many visits to the dealership."

"Against my family and friends recommendation I purchased 2015 Cherokee. I moved from a Honda CRV with 250,000 mile on it. I have been surprised with the power delivered from the 4 cylinder and the ZF transmission. For a Jeep, it handles like a sports car. The interior is stunning and well executed. My biggest disappointments came from the many times I had to tale it back to the dealership for recalls and warranty repairs. None were very serious but all were aggravating. 4 recalls and 3 warranty issues in the first 6 months. As far as being a traditional Jeep, it handles snow and mud very well. I like the handling both on and off road. Overall, I remain positive about my choice."

I love this vehicle!!

By on Friday, March 18, 2016

Pros: "Comfortable, great safety features, great gas mpg"

Cons: "none so far"

"Would buy again in a heartbeat!! Best vehicle I have ever had. Great gas mileage, especially for a 4wheel drive. I would really cry if something happened to it! Easy to get in and out of, comfortable, great safety features-list goes on and on! Easy to get into 4 wheel drive that worked perfectly when I needed it. Just turn the dial to snow and off you go!!"

Worse Vehicle; Never know when will break again

By on Monday, August 22, 2016

Pros: "Looks Good, Good sound"

Cons: "Do not get one. worse nothing"

"This is my 4th 4 x 4 vehicle. I bought this planning to keep for 6 years. In less than 1 year Transmission already broke 3 times and there is always something wrong; ABS, engine light As bad has the car is the service. But it makes sense, every-time I go to the dealer, someone is complaining about their Jeep and takes more than One week to make an appointment . Jeep... Never again."

I really like everything except reliablity

By on Sunday, November 29, 2015

"Everything is so good about the Cherokee, value, ride and driving, design inside and out, features, comfort and convenience. Unfortunately I have been disappointed in the reliability, returned to the dealer several times for transmission issues, brakes and lastly the navigation system."