2015 Jeep Cherokee Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,897 - $23,195.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 07/28/2016

10/7.4

6.9

Based on 129 Ratings for the 2014 - 2016 models.

7.1/10

Great vehicle so far!

By on Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Pros: "Responsive and fun to drive!"

Cons: "Wish it had a higher roof line/head room!"

"I've had my vehicle for 8 months. Seems to be well made with a lot of extras for the money. I have the 3.2Lt V-6, excellent acceleration, and I still get 28 mpg highway and never worse than 21 mpg in city traffic! My only issues are sometimes the 9 speed transmission is a little slow to down shift and if you immediately start to reaccelerate you will feel a noticeable jerk! Sometimes the large touchscreen does not want to connect to your cell phone (I do know how to pair wireless devices) or even respond to any touches. This has always corrected itself the next time I started the vehicle. I hope these technology issues don't become a problem as my mileage increases! I did get an extended warranty mainly because of all the technology in the newer vehicles!"

2014 Cherokee - Great Ride

By on Sunday, December 8, 2013

Pros: "Value, Aesthetics, Build Quality and Ride"

Cons: "Electic passenger seat not available"

"We have owned this car for about 1 month with 1400 miles on it. The new Cherokee is a great car at an extremely reasonable price. We were looking for a car for about 2 years, wanting to replace our 2005 Volvo XC70. We test drove almost everything including RAV4, MB GLK, MB ML 350, Volvo XC60 and XC70, BMWs, Honda CRVs, Kias, Audis…you name it, we drove it. Once the Cherokee was announced we decided to wait for it, since we had finally narrowed the search to the XC60, the Grand Cherokee or the Cherokee. Once we finally drove the Cherokee it was love at first site and drive. We purchased a Limited 4X4 with the Pentastar V6 completely loaded – the car is a bargain. It handles really well, the interior is every bit as nice as any of the cars we drove (nicer than most), the engine is smooth and efficient-we got 27.5 mpg on our first road trip, with about 21 mpg in mixed driving. We love the size of the vehicle - not too big, not too small. The technology package is very nice with blind spot detection, lane change alert and auto high beams. If you are even thinking about this car…go drive it!!"

Best JEEP i've owned

By on Monday, May 26, 2014

Pros: "Gas mileage,Handling,LOOK,"

Cons: "Cargo space,"

2014 Cherokee

"Having owned 3 other Jeeps in the last 15 years i can honestly say THIS BY FAR IS THE BEST ONE YET!! The 4x4 latitude 6 cyl 3.2L got me through every snow storm this winter with my 120 mile round trip commute.The Cherokee handles well. I opted for the comfort/convenience package. with the 8.4" touch. Highway gas mileage is GREAT i'm averaging 29.7 MPG with my cruise control set at 64 MPH.( 6cylinder Jeep who would of ever thought!! )Interior is of quality material and roomy. Dash display is well lite and modern.The 9 speed tranny at times seem jittery in 1st-2nd gear but not out of the norm. with 271 hp it's got the pep for what your need.And finally having owned Jeeps before i love the direction JEEP is heading with the NEW LOOK!!!!"

2014 Cherokee

Best Vehicle Ever

By on Tuesday, June 24, 2014

"Fully loaded TH with absolutely no issues whatsoever. Came from a Jeep GC and so glad I went with the TH; more luxurious, better off-road, and that shark face front end is an awesome look."

Love it. Awesome car for the money.

By on Saturday, November 23, 2013

Pros: "Great Price, comfortable seats, smooth ride"

Cons: "haven't found any yet!"

"I had been looking at buying a new car for about six months. I was looking at the Grand Cherokees and really wanted the limited but did not want to spend as much on it. I am glad they brought the Cherokee back. For the limited I saved over 10000 and it is every bit the car that the Grand is just a smaller version. The 8.4" screen with navigation, and rear camera are very nice to have . If you are thinking of getting this car and are not sure since it is new, I recommend going for a test drive. You will fall in love with it like I did. The Uconnect feature on this car is great. I love to use it to remote start my car with my cell phone. Very quiet running and a smooth ride"