2014 Jeep Cherokee Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,327 - $22,888.

10/7.4

7.6

Based on 57 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

2014 Jeep Cherokee V-6 Pentastar 10000 miles later

By on Saturday, January 24, 2015

Pros: "Build Quality and reliability"

Cons: "Lack of power passenger seat"

"Bottom line – we still like this car quite a bit after 1 year and 10,000 miles. We bought the Jeep Cherokee Limited Pentastar V-6 (loaded) about a year and 4 months ago. We have not had any problems with it other than the windshield spontaneously cracked in our garage one night. This was after being outside with it on a very hot day. Jeep replaced the windshield as defective, since we clearly did not take a stone or another object to create the crack. We also had a rattle in the back seat, but Jeep also repaired that – other than that, no other problems or rattles. As far as mpg, we are getting 19-21 mpg in city driving (northern VA where traffic can be bad) and 27-28 mpg on the highway. Not bad at all. It has been reliable, comfortable, big enough and fun to drive. We have had a few software upgrades on the transmission, which does make a difference. Would we buy it again? Yes, most likely. There is nothing that is disappointing about the car (other than the lack of a power passenger seat) – but we knew that going into it. The air cooled seats are worth every penny and the U-CONNECT is very nice. We cart around sea kayaks on the roof, and we find it relatively easy to load (low enough) and the racks themselves have a high enough capacity to support the kayaks (other manufacturers except Volvo have such a low capacity on the roof rails that they not an option for us). About the spare (from another review) – you have to buy the tow package to get a spare. We did an earlier review on why we bought it in the first place on Dec 8, 2013 – “2014 Cherokee - Great Ride”. It’s still a great ride."

2015 Jeep Trailhawk -First full 4X4 and loving it!

By on Friday, January 23, 2015

Pros: "Great ride, drive without boundries"

Cons: "Storage compartments lacking"

Cruisin on the Lake - 2015 Jeep Trailhawk

"Living in a region where winter seems to last more than we would like, I have always had a vehicle with all wheel drive but this is the first full 4X4. I have had no issues. The first two weeks, the weather closed in and we saw several inches of snow and temperatures which hovered between -4 to -30 deg F. While the gas mileage was not as good as I would have liked but given the weather that is expected to be a factor and I think the wife run the vehicle a little longer to warm it up. The heated seats and steering wheel options were most appreciated and utilized. As per the drive performance, I had no traction or stopping issues and the vehicle performed without any impedance by the weather. No start up problems on the coldest mornings (-40). A little more interior storage options might be appreciated but it was not enough of a deterrent to look elsewhere. The interior comfort package along with the control panel is excellent and very easy to use. The Audio system if great. Love the panorama moon roof. The Tango Mango color with black wheels definitely catch eyes. Over all impressed."

Cruisin on the Lake - 2015 Jeep Trailhawk

Too small

By on Saturday, December 27, 2014

"Not enough trunk and interior space."

TrailHawk is a FUN car!

By on Monday, December 22, 2014

Pros: "Performance, comfort,technology,traction,style"

Cons: "4w flasher button too close to digital controls"

"I have the 6cyl Trailhawk and let me tell you, this is one fun automobile. I haven't had any repair issues yet but owning previous jeeps including a 2012 Wrangler just traded, this TrailHawk is so far, more reliable. The traction is outstanding, far superior to the Wrangler in mud or the deep sand of the beach which I frequent. Put it in sport mode on a dirt muddy road and it's fun time! The traction feels similar to an Outback XT that I used to have and the interior seems fashioned from an Outback as well, good qualities because it is super comfortable and quiet. Best Jeep that I've owned."

Jeep Country

By on Saturday, December 20, 2014

Pros: "Nice size, smooth ride."

Cons: "No spare tire can't figure out why. I did buy one"

"Bought my wife a 2014 V-6 Limited in Nov 2013 drove though one of Chicago's worst winters in years with not a single problem.....Loved it so much bought myself one in April 2014."