2014 Jeep Cherokee Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $29,181 - $29,728.

10/7.4

Based on 23 Ratings for the 2014 models.

9.8/10
Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

LUV OUR CHEROKEE

By on Thursday, April 03, 2014

Pros: "3rd row seating, controls, dual sunroof, features,"

Cons: "electronics devics from ipod don't work w/Uconnect"

"I bought my Cherokee Latitude after leasing a Compass fell in loved with new styling and top of the line features. It's a great small mini crossover and absolutely drives very smooth. Love the eight speed transmission gives excellent performance a more adequate ride on great gas mileage. U/connect Navigation, blue tooth, radio, cooled, heated ventilated seats, rearview camera, comfortable interior and 6 cylinder engine is a blast going at any speed. Value, incentives and financing was best after doing lease return...I'm happier on buying another Jeep SUV this is our favorite SUV includes dual sunroof and leather seats available on Latitude model. Very quiet with powerful acceleration on a smooth V6 engine its best than ever. Seats have enough support in buckets and the 3rd row was still available giving plenty extra room. We love our Cherokee Latitude on lots of new extras paid at a better price after leasing a Compass on something being more base model with few little options we saw our beautiful Cherokee right in front the dealership so figured we must buy it quickly and both of us did was worth being under $30,000.00."

One is not enough

By on Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Pros: "Many"

Cons: "Few...maybe none"

"Bought a FWD Limited last November , my wife drove it through one of the worst winters in Chicago with no problems. She loves it. I love it so much I bought a 4x4 Latiude for myself. I pick it up tomorrow, my 4th Jeep"

No Torque and New Model Glitches

By on Monday, March 24, 2014

Reason: Slow and complications

Pros: "Great interior and convenience package."

Cons: "Slow and glitchy"

"Within my first two weeks of having it I was already in Service. The entertainment options had glitches, a fan belt was chirping, plus the engine wouldn't shift on time. They told me the vehicle was still adjusting to my driving patterns and that everything would resolve on it's own. Wow-Come on! . It was slow- zero torque. Reasonable to fill-up but gas burns just trying to get it up to speed. Back up camera and U-Connect remote start great features. The navigation though reroutes the lengthiest ways even when adjusted."

An amazing suv

By on Sunday, March 23, 2014

I own this car

Pros: "solid vehicle, strong and fast v-6"

Cons: "none so far"

"I purchased my 2014 Cherokee limited 4x4 with the v-6 and love it. All the features are great and the heated seats are perfect for my ailing back. I find myself finding reasons to drive it because it's so nice. This is absolutely the nicest vehicle I've owned and being close to retirement I'm looking forward to day trips."

Great for the roads and traveling

By on Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pros: "Style, fit and finish, UCONNECT controls"

Cons: "nothing"

"bought an Cherokee after driving a 2012 Jeep Liberty traded it in because I love the looks of Cherokee it's a great SUV with best handling, smooth transmission, controls are awesome has the UCONNECT includes an navigation, travel link, panoramic roof, steering controls, adaptive cruise control and more. Cherokee handles the freeways tight with giving us quiet ride, heated/ventilated seats, rear heated seats, push button start, lots of options included. It's a great small crossover, looking more of sports crossover traveling through mountains with styling. Bluetooth is best even goes with UCONNECT too just like everything else on Cherokee. The V6 engine is very great, has plenty of power giving the Cherokee. 3rd row seats are excellent as folds down also has the rear entertainment center for passengers. I luv my new Cherokee I have been driving the wheels off it because love how it handles like a Chrysler 300 super quiet, neat fit and finish materials and looks very luxury."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25