2000 Jeep Cherokee

Based on 847 Ratings for the 1997 - 2001 models.

By on Friday, September 28, 2007

"I have had my 1999 Keep Cherokee for only a year. In that year i have replaced the tires and breaks, but driven it over 40,000 miles, which is a lot. If you are looking for good power and reliability, JEEP IS AWESOME!!!!"

By on Wednesday, September 26, 2007

"I have a 1998. Has been a great car. No engine issues at all. Power window and locks on a few doors have been an issue, but what is one to expect for this year car with 133,000 miles. Runs like it did 10 years ago!!!"

good solid vehicle

By on Tuesday, September 25, 2007

"The only concern is gas mileage. Back doors for the rear passengers are for skinny people only. Beside all that a good solid vehicle with the four wheel drive able to get you out of a pinch."

By on Friday, September 21, 2007

I LOVE MY JEEP

By on Monday, September 17, 2007

"I must say that I adore my Jeep Cherokee and wish that they had never taken it out of production. What a tragic mistake. I owned a Cherokkee Country which was gorgeous and now I'm driving a 2001 Cherokee Sport which took some gettign used to but it's still boxey and classic, elgant and rugged - it'a very sexy car and have you ever noticed how both men and women look fantatsic in it, city or country? They are cherished in L.A. - - I live in Los Angleles, land of the winding canyon road, the Malibu beach traffic and the infamous free-way jams - you have to have a reliable car, period, and I think the fact that there are millions of these on the roads here is a testmanet to their beauty! . The Country was my baby and I cried when I turned it in - the 2001 Sport had A/C Evaporator trouble which did run $1,000 and Jeep offered to pick up half of the tab as I was just over the warranty - All other issues are standard - replaced the battery once, standard oil-changes, etc. - I love this truck and I must say, seven years later with a detail and hand wax, the truck still looks factory new - the paint is an inky black and just glistens - the interior is flawless. The dash-board has such a great shape and the winddows are so easy to see otu of, large and clear - todays new cars feel like your in a plane cock-pit with three feet of dash-board in front of you - the Jeep is easy to get in and out of, even in a skirt, and it's such a classic - pick-up is unbelievable - got rear-ended in it, the frame was like a sherman tank and I emerged from the accident unscathed. Even the tow truck driver and body shop said - "Nobody build frames like Jeep". An American classic with parts that aren't so expensive that they aren't going to make you faint if you need to replace them! LOVE MY JEEP - BRING BACK the Cherokee please - nothing compares - there was no need to round the lines or "update it" - a classic is a classic - BTW - it's the #1 choice of cars for interior designers as we have to haul tons of antiques and furniture to and from job sites but we still need to look stylish doing it - FABULOUS!!!! There's a rumour in LA that Jeeps get towed the most but I beg to differ - I've never towed one in 12 years of owning them back-to-back."