1995 Jeep Cherokee

Based on 573 Ratings for the 1984 - 1996 models.

I'm 21 this is my 4th vehicle, and most reliable

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

Pros: "Great vehicle to work on i.e. lifting and such."

Cons: "No cup holders, not the best ride quality"

"Old jeep but runs great 4wd must last forever! Not the best ride quality but most rugged, useful vehicle I have ever owned"

Jeep Reliability all wrapped in fun!!

By on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, reliable, 4x4 fun"

Cons: "No standard cup holders, not enough air vents"

I Love my jeep!!

"OLD SCHOOL FUN!! I got my 1994 Cherokee sport 4x4 automatic so I didnt have to drive my 2005 mistang GT in the snowy months. WOW.. it is so much fun. Jeep is known for being rugged and fun, and this is no exception. A small oil leak, ( fixable) but hey its 18 years old.. rides smoother then expected, but still bumpy , but the seats are confortable, and it is fun to drive!! Car seats fit well in the back as well. Sound bar in the back on the roof is great too!! Never any major issues with this car. Reliable and tough is what you get! Throw your sports gear in back, and have fun!"

I Love my jeep!!

LOVE my jeep!

By on Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pros: "very reliable,"

Cons: "well, no cup holders, lol"

"My little red jeep is a 1991. It just keeps going and going and going. I call her my Energizer Bunny. We STILL get 25 mpg with her. NO expenses for up keep, (i.e. starter, altanator, radiator, etc.) She is well made and we hope to make it our oldest grandsons first car. He's 11 right now. BUY a jeep if you can! You will never be sorry!"

Just keeps on going

By on Sunday, February 21, 2010

"Have had this 96 Jeep Cherokee country for 5 years. It has never failed to start, is a dream in the snow and the most reliable older vehicle I have ever owned. The country leather seats are so comfy and the heater is amazing in the cold MI winters. If you want a cheap 4x4 for the winters this jeep can't be beat. In the 5 years replaced, radiator, suspension & brakes . Wear & tear items at 154000 & not expensive on parts. The engine is a beast can still gun it and it kicks me back in the seat. Great fun, reliable drive. I will keep this car until it dies. Tiny bit of rust on one sill, but still solid and no holes."

great offroad machine

By on Thursday, October 22, 2009

"This a great vehicle. has minor electrical problems sometimes, but most repairs are easy fixens. mine is a 89 with 190k on it and still runnin strong. awesome rig to build up and make a nice offroad machine. gotta love the cherokee!"

Too good to give up

By on Monday, August 03, 2009

"I've been tempted to get rid of my 95 Cherokee with 166K on it thanks to the government's cash for clunkers program. I figure this is a good opportunity to get some money towards a fuel efficient, new vehicle. After test driving some new cars and SUVS, I've realized that my 4.0L Jeep runs stronger than the new 3.8L Jeep Wrangler, and will probably outlast it too! Why should I take on a new car payment when I already have the most reliable Jeep ever made?"

Solid SUV

By on Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"I have owned this SUV for 5 years now and it has performed great; from daliy driver, grocery getter, road triper, to off-roader. I bought it used so I had to replace a few minor parts and do a complete fluids change to have a correct starting point; other than that nothing. I will drive this until the doors fall off."

best investment I've made

By on Friday, March 14, 2008

"I drive a 96 Jeep that I bought used about 9 years ago and I love it to death. It has over 152k miles on it and I have had absolutely no problems at all since I've had it. I was debating buying a Camry or this at the time and I definitly made the right decision. You don't see any of the old camry's around, but you see a ton of these jeeps still running strong. I've seen alot of these Cherokees with WELL over 200,000 miles on it. I can't believe Jeep discontinued it. The new Jeeps just aren't the same"

the jeep that never died

By on Sunday, February 24, 2008

"i have my 95 cherokee for seven years.. ive driven it into cornfields, really just abuse the heck out of it. when my parents bought it brand new. i was 14, i fell in love with it as soon as i laid eyes on it. they finally coughed up the keys to me. at that point its been totaled out by the insurance company. so i sunk two grand into it. just to get the body straight. well it still drives like new with 275,000 miles on the motor. the only thing it has ever needed was a starter.. i love this thing still to this day and hope it never dies"

Best Vehicle ever

By on Sunday, October 21, 2007

"I bought this Jeep in april 07 and I love it. I got it at a auction and got it for $3700! It has 102000 miles on it and it was state owned. It goes everywhere. There is nothing to complain about it at all, Except a little gas mileage. 4x4 is wonderful, 4.0 L engine gets down and it'll go up some nasty stuff, or in the mountains."