2015 Jaguar XK Series Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $83,566 - $86,111.

10/7.1

Based on 72 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

wicked style, speed and luxury.

By on Thursday, November 06, 2014

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "back seat,"

"would be a 10/10 if the back seat was a bit bigger, I have to sell now because my kids have outgrown it... What a great car it has been..:)"

An Icon that gets it done on all fronts..

By on Monday, September 01, 2014

Pros: "Iconic beauty that just makes you happy"

Cons: "I have to eventually park it...."

"I can't wait to drive this car AGAIN the moment I park it....I have owned many cars that have been enjoyable to drive but this car simply provokes emotion every time I push the start button...I just love this machine and cherish the time I am cruising with the top down and savoring the majestic tone of that 510 horsepower supercharger.....and I am ecstatic I spent a few extra bucks on the XK-R because life is too short and it is worth every nickel.....I am sorry Jaguar is eliminating this particular model for the F-Type....The XK is the icon and I honestly believe that Jag has cashed in the fiber of its heritage.....Hope they bring it back when better judgement kicks in......"

Awesome power, convenience, comfort and beauty

By on Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Pros: "Supercar performance with Everday Drivability"

"This 2013 XKR convert blows away the MB SL550 I previously owned in many ways. It is a Portfolio Special Edition, and had a base 550HP (same as XKR-S) which I had the supercharger tweaked to produce over 600HP. So in Sport Mode, it absolutely screams and 30MPH to 100MPH takes about 2 seconds - scary! The downside is that without AWD or Launch Control, it will go sideways from a standing start too easily, at least with the OEM rubber. Even with all of the power, in Comfort Mode, it is extremely easy and comfortable to drive, and the interior in the portfolio models is in my opinion, of a higher quality than any of the kraut or even italian competitors. The only negative to the car is because it is a GT configuration, its longer wheelbase to accomodate the rear jump seats reduces the ability to pivot tightly in hard cornering. But, the extra length also gives it a smoother highway ride. Otherwise, if you can find a Portfolio Special Edition model - Buy It"

I love this Car!

By on Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive!"

"I own a 2013 XKR-S. This car is beautiful and an absolute blast to drive. The exhaust emits a guttural growl. I get a lot of positive comments and attention from people when I drive this car."

Best supercar for the price.

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

Pros: "Look, performance, durablitly, look, pizazz."

Cons: "For what the car is made to be, none."

"This is one of only a few cars that will consistently put a smile on your face. This is a beautiful car inside and out! My car is 5 years old now and shows almost no signs of wear. The quality in this car is amazing, both in fit and finish, performance, and durability. This car has held up far better than I expected, nothing but oil changes and it literally looks new still with 42k on it now. This is not a thinly veiled race car though. Even with 420 horsepower, this car won't slam you into to the seat like a full-out sports car of similar power. This car is super smooth, yet still handles extremely well in the corners for a car with such a compliant ride. The shifts are quick and seamless, even under hard acceleration you can barely feel them. However, if you want a stiff ride, blinding acceleration, and all out performance at the cost of comfort then this is probably not your car. If you want one of the sexiest cars on the road, one that turns heads everywhere you go, one that will fly by most any car on the road with a simple touch of the gas (at speed this car flies!) but still one of the most comfortable cars around, one that can be driven and holds up to daily use, and a supercar for a steal of a price, than this is your car!"

Great value and gorgeous styling.

By on Saturday, March 01, 2014

Pros: "Iconic styling, light weight aluminum, VERY plush"

Cons: "Everyone wants to look at it and ask questions."

"This car is quite nimble and offers great power. Very comfortable seats, stunning wood work. Amongst it's competitors, this car is cheap to keep as it requires maintainance once a year or at every 12000 miles. The tuned exhaust is very seductive. Mine is Salsa Red with Oyster/Ivory. After driving Mercedes Benz cars for so long, this is a refreshing change and it's nice that when I stop by the service department, it's usually just to say hello."

Best vehicle ever bought

By on Thursday, February 20, 2014

Pros: "Awesome power but very controllable"

Cons: "The sat-nav absolutely sucks!!!"

"I have owned high end Mercedes before, this Jaguar is my best car by far. It's power is awesome but never feels unsafe and the ride is not too hard, unlike some pure play sports cars. This is definitely a grand tourer and ideal for the quintessential "road trip". But the best thing by far is the fact that it is dead drop gorgeous - one of the hottest looking cars ever, sleek, sophisticated and stylish. The only downside comes with the toys, the sound system is great but the GPS is an absolute nightmare."

Best car I have owned.

By on Saturday, January 18, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful design, performance, good gas mileage"

Cons: "Not a car for snowy conditions"

"Having owned 36 cars in my lifetime, including Porsches, BMWs, Mercedes and many varieties of Japanese cars, this is the best car that I have owned. It is also one of the most reliable. The performance is outstanding as is the build quality and the luxury and quietness of the cabin, at least until it is floored."

Most amazing Jaguar ever

By on Friday, May 24, 2013

Pros: "Fast, comfortable, rare, great looking"

Cons: "No back up camera"

"First, this car is strikingly beautiful. Wide track with huge tires all around, it looks like it's doing 100 sitting still. It's as fast as it looks and lives up to it's looks. The paddle shifters are a blast to use. They rev the engine up between shifts as if it were a manual transmission. I've had this car on the track a few times and it screams and handles like a race car. Fit & finish are superb. I love this car."

3 excellent cars in one

By on Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pros: "that sound, and the effortless power"

"New MY12 convertible XKR Combines a luxury GT with a topless beauty and an exhilarating sports car all in one. Very comfortable on long trips, good sound system, comfortable seats, great climate control. Top down is fabulous - able to have conversations at speed, with little wind buffeting. Exhilarating performance, especially in gear acceleration. Effortless power - no lag from transmission, no delay or hesitation, just a steady stream of power. Head turning looks, much rarer than a 911, and just as quick. Best car I am ever likely to own, and so far just can't get enough of its fabulous sound. Something to look forward to driving at every opportunity."

Ideal combination of sports and luxury

By on Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pros: "styling, perfomance, handling and comfort"

Cons: "Sticker price"

"I own a black 2012 XK - I was really surprised at how well the car handles and accelerates. By engaging dynamic mode and putting shifter into sport mode the entire character of the car changes from luxury cruiser to a high performance street machine. I get tons of looks/interest every where I go. I enjoy this car much more than the 911 I previously owned. My XK has the 385HP engine which is plenty fast however I have driven the 510HP convertible XKR - it is an absolute beast!"

Love it, would like backup camera

By on Sunday, September 09, 2012

Pros: "Different and fun."

Cons: "Back seats should go, tray or cubby be better"

"Lots of fun, and lots of looks, backup camera would be better than picture warning system. Back seat useless could use storage or fold down seats in that space."

real headturner! I like this better than my SL55

By on Sunday, July 15, 2012

Pros: "great gas mileage. Feel like james bond!"

"comfortable at 100 mph."

most fun quality car I've ever had.

By on Monday, April 02, 2012

"tires, are my biggest complaint."

Huge disappointment in value

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

Pros: "A kick to drive"

Cons: "Too many problems"

"There have been a series of problems with the car. Interior issues with fading, cracking, leather lifting. Broken drain pipe under dash. Right after that was taken care of, another $500 mechanical repair...Now there is a whirring noise that I will have to pay to fix and based on everything else, it is bound to be major. I love to drive the car and appearance is unique but it has been a waste of money. The current value is way less than half of what I paid for it. Buttons stick, temperature shows up as 0 at least half the time. Display screen has begun to do unpredictable things."

The best looking car I ever had!

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pros: "Fast. Great looking. Fun. Doesn't get old.Reliable"

Cons: "no sunroof, only convertible. No back seats."

"I own this car since 4 years and it's still a pleasure to drive. It continues to turn heads and collect compliments from strangers!Very powerful but also very comfortable. Never had a mechanical problem all these years, it's my third Jaguar but by far the best one. The only reason I sell it is because I own a new car now, and I don't have enough space in my garage."

Fabulous car to drive

By on Thursday, February 09, 2012

Pros: "great driver, solid, stable, comfort, luxury"

Cons: "NAV system and the conv top are only glitches"

"I have had Corvette's and Ferrari's I have had faster cars and much slower cars. But this car is a pure joy to drive. It's an all around great road and touring car. It inspires you to take a drive and it has fabulous body lines. I think the XXR would be perfect with the added power but still this car's a great value. It feels of prestige and you don't look like some grey haired guy living out his second child hood."

My favorite car...ever.

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pros: "looks, local-driving comfort and fun"

Cons: "bluetooth for phone, not a long-range cruiser"

"This car has the looks (almost annoying sometimes with the people that want to talk to you :-) )the performance and for the 5 years old it is...reliability with no repairs major or minor that I've always looked for. The only thing not good is the bluetooth for the cell phone. It was iffy at best all along (the Service mgr told me admittedly that this was Jaguar's weakest point) and failed about 6 months ago completely. With the laws that may change on cellphones in cars, I left it out. But that is NOTHING compared to the overall car which I will never regret buying. Love it!"

LOVE THIS CAR!

By on Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, beautiful lines, just love it"

Cons: "hmm... very heavy trunk lid, that's about it"

"This is such a fun car to drive. The tiptronics make for a great driving experience. The interior has a great 'feel' to it - very high end. It's just a beautiful car all around."

Dream Car!

By on Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pros: "You feel as great driving this car as it looks."

Cons: "Cup holder was afterthought; replaced ugly antenna"

"I absolutely love my Jag convertible. It makes me smile every time I drive it. Between its gorgeous looks, luxurious components and seating, powerful engine and reliability, it really is a dream car to own and drive. Maintenance costs are high, but it's a Jaguar and that comes with the territory. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this car!"

Head turner

By on Sunday, January 01, 2012

Pros: "Looks great, lots of fun, lots of admiring glances"

Cons: "only seats 2 but then who else will you carry?"

"2007 model bought with 100K warranty. Car had 12,000 miles on it in 2009 when bought. Great "throat" on the car when accelerating. Great feel on the road, hugs well on turns. Pinafarina design turns plenty of heads. Car jockey valets always keep it in front. Be prepared to tip well!! No problems mechanically, basically a two-seater although there really are two back seats - only will hold a grocery bag in each. I love this car!"

Most beautiful car I have ever seen!

By on Saturday, December 24, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, head turner"

"This car has stunning performance, fast, and handles like a dream. Very few cars have the same performance specs until you get into a car worth $150k or more. Very comfortable interior for myself at 6'5"."

Great combo between Sport and Elegance

By on Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pros: "Power, Interior and exterior design"

Cons: "Lack of rear-camera, blind spot system, slow nav"

"I bought the Jag XKR in 2010, and do not regret it. Not only this car has a great style (Ashton Martin designer..), but the Power is incredible, and the interior is also luxurious, with a great audio system. My only recommendation for the next model..A better Navigation system, based on Hard Drive instead of DVD, a rear-camera and blind spot system. I got questions and nice remark, each time I stopped to the Gas Station...and BTW, the gas Milage is really good for sport car, close to 20Mpg in average !"

My Third XK, By Far the Best, Feels and Drives car

By on Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pros: "Great value, fast, drives like a true sports car"

Cons: "Not really a snow car, no ski rack fits"

"This is the third, used XK I have bought - from the third dealer. While I liked the looks of the 1999 best, this one drives, accelerates, and feels like the car I dreamed about back in the 1960's when the XKE came out. I have driven it in the snow several times and it is a little squirrely, but it was manageable and I drove through six inches on the road for a hundred miles with chains. I like also the 100k warranty. Only problem has been the periodic freezing of the display - a problem shared by all Fords of the vintage. Given the rapid depreciation, I think it is a great car to buy used!"

PROUD OWNER

By on Thursday, December 08, 2011

Pros: "VEHICLES BEAUTY"

Cons: "RATE OF DEPRECIATION"

"CONTINUED ADMIRATION FROM OTHERS GREAT FOR LONG DRIVES, ALTHOUGH EVEN WITH TOP OF THE LINE SEATS MY WIFE (PASSENGER) IS UNCOMFORTABLE."

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next