• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2014 Jaguar XK Series Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $92,875 - $96,822.

10/7.2

Based on 72 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

wicked style, speed and luxury.

By on Thursday, November 06, 2014

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "back seat,"

"would be a 10/10 if the back seat was a bit bigger, I have to sell now because my kids have outgrown it... What a great car it has been..:)"

An Icon that gets it done on all fronts..

By on Monday, September 01, 2014

Pros: "Iconic beauty that just makes you happy"

Cons: "I have to eventually park it...."

"I can't wait to drive this car AGAIN the moment I park it....I have owned many cars that have been enjoyable to drive but this car simply provokes emotion every time I push the start button...I just love this machine and cherish the time I am cruising with the top down and savoring the majestic tone of that 510 horsepower supercharger.....and I am ecstatic I spent a few extra bucks on the XK-R because life is too short and it is worth every nickel.....I am sorry Jaguar is eliminating this particular model for the F-Type....The XK is the icon and I honestly believe that Jag has cashed in the fiber of its heritage.....Hope they bring it back when better judgement kicks in......"

Awesome power, convenience, comfort and beauty

By on Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Pros: "Supercar performance with Everday Drivability"

"This 2013 XKR convert blows away the MB SL550 I previously owned in many ways. It is a Portfolio Special Edition, and had a base 550HP (same as XKR-S) which I had the supercharger tweaked to produce over 600HP. So in Sport Mode, it absolutely screams and 30MPH to 100MPH takes about 2 seconds - scary! The downside is that without AWD or Launch Control, it will go sideways from a standing start too easily, at least with the OEM rubber. Even with all of the power, in Comfort Mode, it is extremely easy and comfortable to drive, and the interior in the portfolio models is in my opinion, of a higher quality than any of the kraut or even italian competitors. The only negative to the car is because it is a GT configuration, its longer wheelbase to accomodate the rear jump seats reduces the ability to pivot tightly in hard cornering. But, the extra length also gives it a smoother highway ride. Otherwise, if you can find a Portfolio Special Edition model - Buy It"

I love this Car!

By on Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive!"

"I own a 2013 XKR-S. This car is beautiful and an absolute blast to drive. The exhaust emits a guttural growl. I get a lot of positive comments and attention from people when I drive this car."

Best supercar for the price.

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

Pros: "Look, performance, durablitly, look, pizazz."

Cons: "For what the car is made to be, none."

"This is one of only a few cars that will consistently put a smile on your face. This is a beautiful car inside and out! My car is 5 years old now and shows almost no signs of wear. The quality in this car is amazing, both in fit and finish, performance, and durability. This car has held up far better than I expected, nothing but oil changes and it literally looks new still with 42k on it now. This is not a thinly veiled race car though. Even with 420 horsepower, this car won't slam you into to the seat like a full-out sports car of similar power. This car is super smooth, yet still handles extremely well in the corners for a car with such a compliant ride. The shifts are quick and seamless, even under hard acceleration you can barely feel them. However, if you want a stiff ride, blinding acceleration, and all out performance at the cost of comfort then this is probably not your car. If you want one of the sexiest cars on the road, one that turns heads everywhere you go, one that will fly by most any car on the road with a simple touch of the gas (at speed this car flies!) but still one of the most comfortable cars around, one that can be driven and holds up to daily use, and a supercar for a steal of a price, than this is your car!"