• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2014 Jaguar XK Series Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $71,185 - $73,838.

10/7.2

Based on 72 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

A powerful exciting experience, just flawless.

By on Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pros: "fun, graceful, stylish"

Cons: "a ticket magnet"

"30 years ago, I lost my 1967 XKE coupe in a business deal and I swore that one day I would get a Jaguar that was just as much fun to drive. Well, the XKR is that car. Faster, more powerful and responsive. Worth every penny."

awesome car

By on Sunday, November 20, 2011

"this vehicle is a dream to drive. it is fast, smooth, and comfortable. people will turn and gawk when you drive past. it is a remarkable car!"

Hot car

By on Saturday, September 24, 2011

"Jaguar XK purrs like it's mating season. Fun to drive. Styling is incredible. Always get people telling me how nice that car looks. Only drawback is neighbors are sure to get jealous."

2011 XKR fantastic

By on Friday, September 02, 2011

Pros: "Performance, stlye and reliability. Unexpected high quality details"

Cons: "Really? You must be kidding."

"I am not much for blogs or bragging... but that said. There is nothing in the world quite like driving a black/black 510hp XKR convertible, top down, while listening to some vintage Eric Clapton dialed up as high as the B"

Loving it, Jaquar XK

By on Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"I love Jaguar XK. The XK provides so much power and luxury for one person than you could ever want. The Jaguar has so much power that just flows through your veins. The control of the vheical blew me away. And luxury and comfort makes it a fantastic car to own. I truley love this car and recomend it to other people."

No more Jags

By on Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"My 2007 XK was my second. Within the first year, I had to have the car towed 3 times, because it wouldn't start. Afraid of being stranded in a remote location at any given time, I sold the vehicle to a dealer after 18 months of ownership. The Jaguar dealership was never able to pinpoint the problem. Also, the car had depreciated quite a bit, in such a short period of time. Though it is an absolutely beautiful car, I would not recommend purchasing one. Also, this was not my primary car, so the car was not driven much. Maybe, because of my fear of getting stranded."

Great Sports Car

By on Wednesday, April 20, 2011

"My 2008 XKR is a great driving vehicle. I've had no problems, handles great, extremely comfortable (front seats only). Back seats virtually useless, but who cares. Very fast."

2011 XKR 175

By on Sunday, March 27, 2011

"I am one of the 175 ppl in N. America to have bought one of these amazing cars (limited production of 175 vehicles). Differences (aside from a 175mph top speed) is lowered susp., unique wheels, rear diffuser, aero package incl. splitter & higher spoiler. The door sills say "XK R 175 - 1 of 175". Nice to have the 5 year all inclusive maintenance (Jag's "Platinum" warranty, which is standard). I went in looking at the XFR to replace my BMW 650 cabrio, and came out with this unique beast of a car. Anyone interested in more should search for the "Smoking Tire"'s review. Great vid."

Love it

By on Saturday, March 19, 2011

"By far the most luxurious sports car in this price range. All the power you need, comfort, but most of all the style makes the difference. Traded in a SL500 and don't have a minute of disappointment. Car really throttles up from 60 -100. I thought the road noise would be worse with the soft top convertible, but found it not to be an issue."

Stunning

By on Wednesday, March 02, 2011

"Wow what a car. I bought the Black Coupe and it is absolutely STUNNING. Only complaint is not being able to get child seats for the back."

By on Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"bought new-few problems in less than 2 weeks. Overall great ride and looka amazing!"

By on Tuesday, January 25, 2011

2010 Jaguar XK Convert.

By on Wednesday, December 08, 2010

"Love the car with one exception: VEHICLE DOES NOT HAVE BACKUP CAMERA. WHEN TOP IS UP NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO SEE BEHIND. backup camera not available aftermarket. poor engineering not to have this a stock item. Would not buy again due to this sole reason."

By on Sunday, October 17, 2010

beauiful but uncomfortible

By on Wednesday, September 22, 2010

"Bought the XK convertible 4 months ago. Styling and reliability-unquestioned. Originally looked at the new Maserati convertible that debuted in the Spring. Very similar styling and didn't feel that it was worth $45,000 more. XK--same designer for the Aston Martin. I traded in my Porsche 928--which was much more comfortible. Felt more like a sports car. Inside the XK-you feel that you are in a small car and wouldn't know that it was a sportscar. The only fault--are the seats which are very uncomfortible. They are hard (there is a steel bar located on the rear of the seat-that you can feel). I brought the car back to the dealer who agreed that the seats are hard--but not defective. By the way--the brakes rub (grind). He also convinced me that all Jaguars have this issue. I was given a 2011 loaner XF last week with 200 miles--the brakes grind. Overall-I am very satisfied (except for the seats). Also have a Jaguar Van den Plas-for 9 years--without any problems; another reason that I trusted the Jaguar brand. The BMW 650--to me is dull (not a BMW fan), and the Mercedes SL did nothing for me. Of course the XK has tremendous depreciation--but that is to be expected (as I have learned). The car now has 950 miles with no other issues. By the way--I recently experienced what is known as "bumper rash", which I was able to fix for $120.00. Interestingly-when I searched the internet for companies that repair the rims--several sites showed the Jaguar XK's wheels as an example. There must be something with the design that makes the rims more susceptible to this damage. I never had this with any other car. Hope that this was useful."

Worst Company Ever.

By on Friday, June 25, 2010

"I own a XKR Convertible. It is a very beautiful car but the company behind it is absolutely horrible. The engine seized after 15k miles. Although under warranty they refuse to take care of it. This company is notorius for problems and the car is known for electrical issues. Think twice before buying a Jaguar. Trust me."

AWSOME

By on Sunday, May 16, 2010

"I LOVE TO DRIVE AND I LOVE THIS CAR. Perhaps a little too much cheap plastic in the construction for the price paid but, I LOVE THIS CAR! The Bluetooth system isn't great but, I LOVE THIS CAR! With the Nav. system, you can't make adjustments to your route while in motion but, I LOVE THIS CAR! Major blind spot (right rear) but, I LOVE THIS CAR! Did I mention that I LOVE THIS CAR?"

A combination of hot rod and Bentley

By on Sunday, May 16, 2010

"I have had the coupe for 18 months. It's super dependable. No problems.. Car is blistering fast, yet averages 21 - 23 MPG. I can't go ANYWHERE without people coming up to me and asking about the car. In a world where too many cars all look alike, no one will ever mistake this beauty for anything other than a Jaguar coupe.. it is truly the best of all worlds - performance, luxury, dependability and ultimate class."

Best car I ever owned

By on Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"3 years old. and a day never passes without someone commenting on the great car. It really turns heads. Pewter color."

By on Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Performance Bargain

By on Saturday, March 13, 2010

"The XKR Portfolio Coupe is simply put beautiful to look at. A truly head turning vehicle. It took me several weeks to get used the double-takes you get from other drivers / pedestrians etc when you are driving around town. There are more "track ready" vehicles out there but none that bridge the luxury / performance sectors as well (IMO). Comfortably, luxurious every way adjustable seats and driving position, suspension that is somehow soft enough to mean you don't feel road imperfections in your kidneys but you also dont have body roll in fast cornering. Owned mine for 3 months now and am enjoying every minute!"

Hot Car

By on Thursday, March 11, 2010

"Was at the MB dealer buying my wife a CLS500, saw the XKR on the floor, there was a Ferrari next to it but it looked boring, everyone that walked into the dealership looked at the XKR and ignored the Ferrari. so I bought both the MB and XKR that day. Had the XKR delivered a week ago and finally had a chance to drive it for the first time, nice!!!!! Just a fantastic machine, hope to get in on the hwy and drive it sometime."

By on Thursday, February 25, 2010

By on Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Amazing

By on Wednesday, February 03, 2010

"I love this car. I fell in love when i saw it on the show room floor. I used to drive an SL55 but I wanted something different. I had the dealer put a aftermarket exhaust system on it for $2,700 and it made the driving experience even better. Besides the great look of the large diameter quad pipes and the extra 60 hp, the growl of the engine is awesome. The only negative is the suspension isn't tight enough at high speeds, resulting in to much play in the wheel. The low profile tires make pot holes painful, but thats what you get with performance."

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next