• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2014 Jaguar XK Series Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $71,215 - $73,856.

10/7.2

Based on 72 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

probably the best I've owned

By on Tuesday, May 13, 2008

"I have the 2007 XKR coupe, it took quite a while to get delivered but it's worth the wait! The performance is great, looks beautiful, much better brand than all my MBZ's Bluetooth is weak and premium stereo needs a boost, but nothing worth changing"

Love it

By on Saturday, March 19, 2011

"By far the most luxurious sports car in this price range. All the power you need, comfort, but most of all the style makes the difference. Traded in a SL500 and don't have a minute of disappointment. Car really throttles up from 60 -100. I thought the road noise would be worse with the soft top convertible, but found it not to be an issue."

MORE ADDICTIVE THAN DRUGS!!!!

By on Monday, October 08, 2007

"This car is my 2nd. Jauguar purchsed since 2004. My first was an '04 XJR. This car has more features, better brakes & looks! I have owned this car for 1 month now & can't stop driving it! I get lots of looks & compliments! My wife gets jeleaous due to all the attention I get! I chose this car over a Mercedes S-600. I am glad I made this choice. This is a great car for the value....also great fuel economy & ride characteristics as well. Good job Jaguar!"

this cat purrs

By on Tuesday, June 26, 2007

"I had ferraris, lambo,meserati,NSX,3 porsches,mercedes and so far this car have the best combination of performance, comfort,looks,ergonomics,reliability and even fuel economy! I still get amazed by the quietness of this soft top at 110 MPH! It is fast and just easy to drive, it is soothing and exicting at the same time. Ok i did have a few performance upgrades and cosmetic changes but all in all even with the $ spent on the mods, it is by far the best performance car for the money and i am so glad that my lamborghini mechanic had to move to a smaller house without my monthly support! Buy it, you will love it, the supercharger version is a must and down right bargin for what you get for the few extra dollars.my only complaint is the roof tend to hit you in the temple during ingress, and make sure you put in high octane gas as the super charger tends to be demanding of waht gas you use.45000 miles and so far nothing wrong with it."

My favorite car...ever.

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pros: "looks, local-driving comfort and fun"

Cons: "bluetooth for phone, not a long-range cruiser"

"This car has the looks (almost annoying sometimes with the people that want to talk to you :-) )the performance and for the 5 years old it is...reliability with no repairs major or minor that I've always looked for. The only thing not good is the bluetooth for the cell phone. It was iffy at best all along (the Service mgr told me admittedly that this was Jaguar's weakest point) and failed about 6 months ago completely. With the laws that may change on cellphones in cars, I left it out. But that is NOTHING compared to the overall car which I will never regret buying. Love it!"