2013 Jaguar XK Series

Based on 86 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Head turner

By on Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pros: "Looks great, lots of fun, lots of admiring glances"

Cons: "only seats 2 but then who else will you carry?"

"2007 model bought with 100K warranty. Car had 12,000 miles on it in 2009 when bought. Great "throat" on the car when accelerating. Great feel on the road, hugs well on turns. Pinafarina design turns plenty of heads. Car jockey valets always keep it in front. Be prepared to tip well!! No problems mechanically, basically a two-seater although there really are two back seats - only will hold a grocery bag in each. I love this car!"

probably the best I've owned

By on Tuesday, May 13, 2008

"I have the 2007 XKR coupe, it took quite a while to get delivered but it's worth the wait! The performance is great, looks beautiful, much better brand than all my MBZ's Bluetooth is weak and premium stereo needs a boost, but nothing worth changing"

The best looking car I ever had!

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pros: "Fast. Great looking. Fun. Doesn't get old.Reliable"

Cons: "no sunroof, only convertible. No back seats."

"I own this car since 4 years and it's still a pleasure to drive. It continues to turn heads and collect compliments from strangers!Very powerful but also very comfortable. Never had a mechanical problem all these years, it's my third Jaguar but by far the best one. The only reason I sell it is because I own a new car now, and I don't have enough space in my garage."

Great combo between Sport and Elegance

By on Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pros: "Power, Interior and exterior design"

Cons: "Lack of rear-camera, blind spot system, slow nav"

"I bought the Jag XKR in 2010, and do not regret it. Not only this car has a great style (Ashton Martin designer..), but the Power is incredible, and the interior is also luxurious, with a great audio system. My only recommendation for the next model..A better Navigation system, based on Hard Drive instead of DVD, a rear-camera and blind spot system. I got questions and nice remark, each time I stopped to the Gas Station...and BTW, the gas Milage is really good for sport car, close to 20Mpg in average !"

My Third XK, By Far the Best, Feels and Drives car

By on Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pros: "Great value, fast, drives like a true sports car"

Cons: "Not really a snow car, no ski rack fits"

"This is the third, used XK I have bought - from the third dealer. While I liked the looks of the 1999 best, this one drives, accelerates, and feels like the car I dreamed about back in the 1960's when the XKE came out. I have driven it in the snow several times and it is a little squirrely, but it was manageable and I drove through six inches on the road for a hundred miles with chains. I like also the 100k warranty. Only problem has been the periodic freezing of the display - a problem shared by all Fords of the vintage. Given the rapid depreciation, I think it is a great car to buy used!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jaguar XK Series near Honolulu. See local deals