2013 Jaguar XK Series

Based on 77 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Head turner

By on Sunday, January 01, 2012

Pros: "Looks great, lots of fun, lots of admiring glances"

Cons: "only seats 2 but then who else will you carry?"

"2007 model bought with 100K warranty. Car had 12,000 miles on it in 2009 when bought. Great "throat" on the car when accelerating. Great feel on the road, hugs well on turns. Pinafarina design turns plenty of heads. Car jockey valets always keep it in front. Be prepared to tip well!! No problems mechanically, basically a two-seater although there really are two back seats - only will hold a grocery bag in each. I love this car!"

probably the best I've owned

By on Tuesday, May 13, 2008

"I have the 2007 XKR coupe, it took quite a while to get delivered but it's worth the wait! The performance is great, looks beautiful, much better brand than all my MBZ's Bluetooth is weak and premium stereo needs a boost, but nothing worth changing"

The best looking car I ever had!

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pros: "Fast. Great looking. Fun. Doesn't get old.Reliable"

Cons: "no sunroof, only convertible. No back seats."

"I own this car since 4 years and it's still a pleasure to drive. It continues to turn heads and collect compliments from strangers!Very powerful but also very comfortable. Never had a mechanical problem all these years, it's my third Jaguar but by far the best one. The only reason I sell it is because I own a new car now, and I don't have enough space in my garage."

Stunning

By on Wednesday, March 02, 2011

"Wow what a car. I bought the Black Coupe and it is absolutely STUNNING. Only complaint is not being able to get child seats for the back."

A Performance Bargain

By on Saturday, March 13, 2010

"The XKR Portfolio Coupe is simply put beautiful to look at. A truly head turning vehicle. It took me several weeks to get used the double-takes you get from other drivers / pedestrians etc when you are driving around town. There are more "track ready" vehicles out there but none that bridge the luxury / performance sectors as well (IMO). Comfortably, luxurious every way adjustable seats and driving position, suspension that is somehow soft enough to mean you don't feel road imperfections in your kidneys but you also dont have body roll in fast cornering. Owned mine for 3 months now and am enjoying every minute!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jaguar XK Series near Honolulu. See local deals