2012 Jaguar XK Series

Based on 86 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Stunning

By on Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"Wow what a car. I bought the Black Coupe and it is absolutely STUNNING. Only complaint is not being able to get child seats for the back."

Best car I ever owned

By on Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"3 years old. and a day never passes without someone commenting on the great car. It really turns heads. Pewter color."

A Performance Bargain

By on Saturday, March 13, 2010

"The XKR Portfolio Coupe is simply put beautiful to look at. A truly head turning vehicle. It took me several weeks to get used the double-takes you get from other drivers / pedestrians etc when you are driving around town. There are more "track ready" vehicles out there but none that bridge the luxury / performance sectors as well (IMO). Comfortably, luxurious every way adjustable seats and driving position, suspension that is somehow soft enough to mean you don't feel road imperfections in your kidneys but you also dont have body roll in fast cornering. Owned mine for 3 months now and am enjoying every minute!"

beauiful but uncomfortible

By on Wednesday, September 22, 2010

"Bought the XK convertible 4 months ago. Styling and reliability-unquestioned. Originally looked at the new Maserati convertible that debuted in the Spring. Very similar styling and didn't feel that it was worth $45,000 more. XK--same designer for the Aston Martin. I traded in my Porsche 928--which was much more comfortible. Felt more like a sports car. Inside the XK-you feel that you are in a small car and wouldn't know that it was a sportscar. The only fault--are the seats which are very uncomfortible. They are hard (there is a steel bar located on the rear of the seat-that you can feel). I brought the car back to the dealer who agreed that the seats are hard--but not defective. By the way--the brakes rub (grind). He also convinced me that all Jaguars have this issue. I was given a 2011 loaner XF last week with 200 miles--the brakes grind. Overall-I am very satisfied (except for the seats). Also have a Jaguar Van den Plas-for 9 years--without any problems; another reason that I trusted the Jaguar brand. The BMW 650--to me is dull (not a BMW fan), and the Mercedes SL did nothing for me. Of course the XK has tremendous depreciation--but that is to be expected (as I have learned). The car now has 950 miles with no other issues. By the way--I recently experienced what is known as "bumper rash", which I was able to fix for $120.00. Interestingly-when I searched the internet for companies that repair the rims--several sites showed the Jaguar XK's wheels as an example. There must be something with the design that makes the rims more susceptible to this damage. I never had this with any other car. Hope that this was useful."

No more Jags

By on Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"My 2007 XK was my second. Within the first year, I had to have the car towed 3 times, because it wouldn't start. Afraid of being stranded in a remote location at any given time, I sold the vehicle to a dealer after 18 months of ownership. The Jaguar dealership was never able to pinpoint the problem. Also, the car had depreciated quite a bit, in such a short period of time. Though it is an absolutely beautiful car, I would not recommend purchasing one. Also, this was not my primary car, so the car was not driven much. Maybe, because of my fear of getting stranded."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jaguar XK Series near Honolulu. See local deals