2012 Jaguar XK Series

Based on 86 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

I love this car

By on Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"This car is fast and comfortable and one of the ten most beautiful in the world. I don't know which I like best, driving it or looking at it. The price is high, but if you ever get lucky and come in to money, it is worth the price."

Best Jaguar in Decades

By on Sunday, December 14, 2008

"Turns Heads! Looks like A-M w/o A-M pricetag. And, no mechanical or electrical problems in the first two tears. Jaguar has really delivered with this vehicle. This vehicle has renewed my faith in Jaguar."

Worst Company Ever.

By on Friday, June 25, 2010

"I own a XKR Convertible. It is a very beautiful car but the company behind it is absolutely horrible. The engine seized after 15k miles. Although under warranty they refuse to take care of it. This company is notorius for problems and the car is known for electrical issues. Think twice before buying a Jaguar. Trust me."

this cat purrs

By on Tuesday, June 26, 2007

"I had ferraris, lambo,meserati,NSX,3 porsches,mercedes and so far this car have the best combination of performance, comfort,looks,ergonomics,reliability and even fuel economy! I still get amazed by the quietness of this soft top at 110 MPH! It is fast and just easy to drive, it is soothing and exicting at the same time. Ok i did have a few performance upgrades and cosmetic changes but all in all even with the $ spent on the mods, it is by far the best performance car for the money and i am so glad that my lamborghini mechanic had to move to a smaller house without my monthly support! Buy it, you will love it, the supercharger version is a must and down right bargin for what you get for the few extra dollars.my only complaint is the roof tend to hit you in the temple during ingress, and make sure you put in high octane gas as the super charger tends to be demanding of waht gas you use.45000 miles and so far nothing wrong with it."

Best supercar for the price.

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

Pros: "Look, performance, durablitly, look, pizazz."

Cons: "For what the car is made to be, none."

"This is one of only a few cars that will consistently put a smile on your face. This is a beautiful car inside and out! My car is 5 years old now and shows almost no signs of wear. The quality in this car is amazing, both in fit and finish, performance, and durability. This car has held up far better than I expected, nothing but oil changes and it literally looks new still with 42k on it now. This is not a thinly veiled race car though. Even with 420 horsepower, this car won't slam you into to the seat like a full-out sports car of similar power. This car is super smooth, yet still handles extremely well in the corners for a car with such a compliant ride. The shifts are quick and seamless, even under hard acceleration you can barely feel them. However, if you want a stiff ride, blinding acceleration, and all out performance at the cost of comfort then this is probably not your car. If you want one of the sexiest cars on the road, one that turns heads everywhere you go, one that will fly by most any car on the road with a simple touch of the gas (at speed this car flies!) but still one of the most comfortable cars around, one that can be driven and holds up to daily use, and a supercar for a steal of a price, than this is your car!"

Hot car

By on Saturday, September 24, 2011

"Jaguar XK purrs like it's mating season. Fun to drive. Styling is incredible. Always get people telling me how nice that car looks. Only drawback is neighbors are sure to get jealous."

2011 XKR fantastic

By on Friday, September 2, 2011

Pros: "Performance, stlye and reliability. Unexpected high quality details"

Cons: "Really? You must be kidding."

"I am not much for blogs or bragging... but that said. There is nothing in the world quite like driving a black/black 510hp XKR convertible, top down, while listening to some vintage Eric Clapton dialed up as high as the B"

Love it

By on Saturday, March 19, 2011

"By far the most luxurious sports car in this price range. All the power you need, comfort, but most of all the style makes the difference. Traded in a SL500 and don't have a minute of disappointment. Car really throttles up from 60 -100. I thought the road noise would be worse with the soft top convertible, but found it not to be an issue."

By on Sunday, October 17, 2010

A combination of hot rod and Bentley

By on Sunday, May 16, 2010

"I have had the coupe for 18 months. It's super dependable. No problems.. Car is blistering fast, yet averages 21 - 23 MPG. I can't go ANYWHERE without people coming up to me and asking about the car. In a world where too many cars all look alike, no one will ever mistake this beauty for anything other than a Jaguar coupe.. it is truly the best of all worlds - performance, luxury, dependability and ultimate class."

Big cat is back

By on Friday, March 7, 2008

"I love this car. It looks even better than its photos. The blue tooth is not that great and the sound system is a little weak for a convertible unless you like to listen to this big cat rumbeling."

The best

By on Monday, April 23, 2007

"I liked this car because it rides good and it is very dependable."

Most gorgeous car ever.

By on Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive."

Cons: "No oil dip stick or temperature guage."

"Pros include styling, reliability, handling under most conditions except snow & ice. It's a "hoot" to drive & quite a head turner. Cons include poor back seat space and poor trunk space. I can fit one or two golf club sets inside, but must remove the long clubs & place them back into the trunk after putting in the bags. Navigation screen is "fiddley". This is my 4th Jaguar - always buy used w low mileage."

Most reliable car we've ever owned!!!

By on Friday, December 25, 2015

Pros: "Super fun, super reliable too."

Cons: "Back seats for bags or small kids only."

"We own and enjoy a 08 xk luxury convertible with 20 inch wheels, fantastic looking!!! People always stop and look at it and give us complements. Many think it is an Aston Martin. This 08 xk has been the most reliable car we have ever owned. It is super fun to drive and super reliable too. You can drive it fast, slow and it is always fun and holds the road very well. It also will never rust as it has an all aluminum body!!! Formerly we owned a 2002 BMW M5 which was also fun to drive but a disaster maintaining. Not a year passed where the M5 didn't need some sort of repair. The 2008 xk is certainly a looker and low maintenance car. When driven at 78 miles an hour we get 29 miles a gallon, city driving 20 miles per gallon. Pretty good for such luxury ride."

Awesome power, convenience, comfort and beauty

By on Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Pros: "Supercar performance with Everday Drivability"

"This 2013 XKR convert blows away the MB SL550 I previously owned in many ways. It is a Portfolio Special Edition, and had a base 550HP (same as XKR-S) which I had the supercharger tweaked to produce over 600HP. So in Sport Mode, it absolutely screams and 30MPH to 100MPH takes about 2 seconds - scary! The downside is that without AWD or Launch Control, it will go sideways from a standing start too easily, at least with the OEM rubber. Even with all of the power, in Comfort Mode, it is extremely easy and comfortable to drive, and the interior in the portfolio models is in my opinion, of a higher quality than any of the kraut or even italian competitors. The only negative to the car is because it is a GT configuration, its longer wheelbase to accomodate the rear jump seats reduces the ability to pivot tightly in hard cornering. But, the extra length also gives it a smoother highway ride. Otherwise, if you can find a Portfolio Special Edition model - Buy It"

wicked style, speed and luxury.

By on Thursday, November 6, 2014

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "back seat,"

"would be a 10/10 if the back seat was a bit bigger, I have to sell now because my kids have outgrown it... What a great car it has been..:)"

Love love love my car, but not very practical

By on Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Jazzy the Jag

"I absolutely love my car. It's gorgeous and a lot of fun to drive... in the summer. Living in a place that actually feels the seasons it's impossible to get around in the snow and heavy rain, so since I sadly don't live in California I'm coming to terms that I should sell her for something I can use year around. Another big problem is that it feels like every few months the tires wear out and I have to replace them. The back window fell through from putting the top up and down, I'm assuming, and there has been other minor problems that are very costly that I have had to deal with. Gorgeous car, but not good for an everyday full season use. It also has really tiny back seats! It's impossible to fit more than one other person. Plus I live in the country so it getting bad gas milage kills me! It has everything you need and is perfect if you need it for a luxury car or live in a sunny area!"

Jazzy the Jag

Great value and gorgeous styling.

By on Saturday, March 1, 2014

Pros: "Iconic styling, light weight aluminum, VERY plush"

Cons: "Everyone wants to look at it and ask questions."

"This car is quite nimble and offers great power. Very comfortable seats, stunning wood work. Amongst it's competitors, this car is cheap to keep as it requires maintainance once a year or at every 12000 miles. The tuned exhaust is very seductive. Mine is Salsa Red with Oyster/Ivory. After driving Mercedes Benz cars for so long, this is a refreshing change and it's nice that when I stop by the service department, it's usually just to say hello."

Ideal combination of sports and luxury

By on Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pros: "styling, perfomance, handling and comfort"

Cons: "Sticker price"

"I own a black 2012 XK - I was really surprised at how well the car handles and accelerates. By engaging dynamic mode and putting shifter into sport mode the entire character of the car changes from luxury cruiser to a high performance street machine. I get tons of looks/interest every where I go. I enjoy this car much more than the 911 I previously owned. My XK has the 385HP engine which is plenty fast however I have driven the 510HP convertible XKR - it is an absolute beast!"

Fabulous car to drive

By on Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pros: "great driver, solid, stable, comfort, luxury"

Cons: "NAV system and the conv top are only glitches"

"I have had Corvette's and Ferrari's I have had faster cars and much slower cars. But this car is a pure joy to drive. It's an all around great road and touring car. It inspires you to take a drive and it has fabulous body lines. I think the XXR would be perfect with the added power but still this car's a great value. It feels of prestige and you don't look like some grey haired guy living out his second child hood."

If you love to drive

By on Saturday, November 28, 2015

Pros: "Stunning yet subtle looks, sound, performance"

Cons: "no room to spare"

"Having owned most of the models in the high end sports car market, I can say without hesitation, the XK is much better than the competition. Pretty much an Aston Martin that you can use as a daily driver. Love it!"

An Icon that gets it done on all fronts..

By on Monday, September 1, 2014

Pros: "Iconic beauty that just makes you happy"

Cons: "I have to eventually park it...."

"I can't wait to drive this car AGAIN the moment I park it....I have owned many cars that have been enjoyable to drive but this car simply provokes emotion every time I push the start button...I just love this machine and cherish the time I am cruising with the top down and savoring the majestic tone of that 510 horsepower supercharger.....and I am ecstatic I spent a few extra bucks on the XK-R because life is too short and it is worth every nickel.....I am sorry Jaguar is eliminating this particular model for the F-Type....The XK is the icon and I honestly believe that Jag has cashed in the fiber of its heritage.....Hope they bring it back when better judgement kicks in......"

Super Car

By on Monday, January 26, 2015

Pros: "Looks, handling and performance"

Cons: "Limited driver leg room"

Built for speed

"Great looks and fast. The handling is outstanding. Can't wait for sunny days to drive it. Jaguar you're right on with this car."

Built for speed

Sleek black beauty supercharged

By on Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Pros: "Fast, handling, braking, comfort and design."

Cons: "Bad press, no flaws"

"Exceeds my expectations, a real head turner. When I open the car up and roar the 510 HP down the strip in sport mode the acceleration is about 0-60 in roughly 4.5 sec. The noise footprint from the rear is second to none. Braking and handling is awesome, a real treat and fun driving experience. The interior with its 16 way seats can fit most drivers to pure comfort. The less than good press about the interior must be written by those who have never taken this baby on a long ride through the countryside or the straight away."

Best car I have owned.

By on Saturday, January 18, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful design, performance, good gas mileage"

Cons: "Not a car for snowy conditions"

"Having owned 36 cars in my lifetime, including Porsches, BMWs, Mercedes and many varieties of Japanese cars, this is the best car that I have owned. It is also one of the most reliable. The performance is outstanding as is the build quality and the luxury and quietness of the cabin, at least until it is floored."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jaguar XK Series near Honolulu. See local deals