2012 Jaguar XK Series

Based on 86 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

probably the best I've owned

By on Tuesday, May 13, 2008

"I have the 2007 XKR coupe, it took quite a while to get delivered but it's worth the wait! The performance is great, looks beautiful, much better brand than all my MBZ's Bluetooth is weak and premium stereo needs a boost, but nothing worth changing"

The best looking car I ever had!

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pros: "Fast. Great looking. Fun. Doesn't get old.Reliable"

Cons: "no sunroof, only convertible. No back seats."

"I own this car since 4 years and it's still a pleasure to drive. It continues to turn heads and collect compliments from strangers!Very powerful but also very comfortable. Never had a mechanical problem all these years, it's my third Jaguar but by far the best one. The only reason I sell it is because I own a new car now, and I don't have enough space in my garage."

Stunning

By on Wednesday, March 02, 2011

"Wow what a car. I bought the Black Coupe and it is absolutely STUNNING. Only complaint is not being able to get child seats for the back."

A Performance Bargain

By on Saturday, March 13, 2010

"The XKR Portfolio Coupe is simply put beautiful to look at. A truly head turning vehicle. It took me several weeks to get used the double-takes you get from other drivers / pedestrians etc when you are driving around town. There are more "track ready" vehicles out there but none that bridge the luxury / performance sectors as well (IMO). Comfortably, luxurious every way adjustable seats and driving position, suspension that is somehow soft enough to mean you don't feel road imperfections in your kidneys but you also dont have body roll in fast cornering. Owned mine for 3 months now and am enjoying every minute!"

No more Jags

By on Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"My 2007 XK was my second. Within the first year, I had to have the car towed 3 times, because it wouldn't start. Afraid of being stranded in a remote location at any given time, I sold the vehicle to a dealer after 18 months of ownership. The Jaguar dealership was never able to pinpoint the problem. Also, the car had depreciated quite a bit, in such a short period of time. Though it is an absolutely beautiful car, I would not recommend purchasing one. Also, this was not my primary car, so the car was not driven much. Maybe, because of my fear of getting stranded."

this cat purrs

By on Tuesday, June 26, 2007

"I had ferraris, lambo,meserati,NSX,3 porsches,mercedes and so far this car have the best combination of performance, comfort,looks,ergonomics,reliability and even fuel economy! I still get amazed by the quietness of this soft top at 110 MPH! It is fast and just easy to drive, it is soothing and exicting at the same time. Ok i did have a few performance upgrades and cosmetic changes but all in all even with the $ spent on the mods, it is by far the best performance car for the money and i am so glad that my lamborghini mechanic had to move to a smaller house without my monthly support! Buy it, you will love it, the supercharger version is a must and down right bargin for what you get for the few extra dollars.my only complaint is the roof tend to hit you in the temple during ingress, and make sure you put in high octane gas as the super charger tends to be demanding of waht gas you use.45000 miles and so far nothing wrong with it."

Most reliable car we've ever owned!!!

By on Friday, December 25, 2015

Pros: "Super fun, super reliable too."

Cons: "Back seats for bags or small kids only."

"We own and enjoy a 08 xk luxury convertible with 20 inch wheels, fantastic looking!!! People always stop and look at it and give us complements. Many think it is an Aston Martin. This 08 xk has been the most reliable car we have ever owned. It is super fun to drive and super reliable too. You can drive it fast, slow and it is always fun and holds the road very well. It also will never rust as it has an all aluminum body!!! Formerly we owned a 2002 BMW M5 which was also fun to drive but a disaster maintaining. Not a year passed where the M5 didn't need some sort of repair. The 2008 xk is certainly a looker and low maintenance car. When driven at 78 miles an hour we get 29 miles a gallon, city driving 20 miles per gallon. Pretty good for such luxury ride."

Ideal combination of sports and luxury

By on Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pros: "styling, perfomance, handling and comfort"

Cons: "Sticker price"

"I own a black 2012 XK - I was really surprised at how well the car handles and accelerates. By engaging dynamic mode and putting shifter into sport mode the entire character of the car changes from luxury cruiser to a high performance street machine. I get tons of looks/interest every where I go. I enjoy this car much more than the 911 I previously owned. My XK has the 385HP engine which is plenty fast however I have driven the 510HP convertible XKR - it is an absolute beast!"

real headturner! I like this better than my SL55

By on Sunday, July 15, 2012

Pros: "great gas mileage. Feel like james bond!"

"comfortable at 100 mph."

LOVE THIS CAR!

By on Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, beautiful lines, just love it"

Cons: "hmm... very heavy trunk lid, that's about it"

"This is such a fun car to drive. The tiptronics make for a great driving experience. The interior has a great 'feel' to it - very high end. It's just a beautiful car all around."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jaguar XK Series near Honolulu. See local deals