• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2012 Jaguar XK Series

Based on 77 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Worst Company Ever.

By on Friday, June 25, 2010

"I own a XKR Convertible. It is a very beautiful car but the company behind it is absolutely horrible. The engine seized after 15k miles. Although under warranty they refuse to take care of it. This company is notorius for problems and the car is known for electrical issues. Think twice before buying a Jaguar. Trust me."

Best supercar for the price.

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

Pros: "Look, performance, durablitly, look, pizazz."

Cons: "For what the car is made to be, none."

"This is one of only a few cars that will consistently put a smile on your face. This is a beautiful car inside and out! My car is 5 years old now and shows almost no signs of wear. The quality in this car is amazing, both in fit and finish, performance, and durability. This car has held up far better than I expected, nothing but oil changes and it literally looks new still with 42k on it now. This is not a thinly veiled race car though. Even with 420 horsepower, this car won't slam you into to the seat like a full-out sports car of similar power. This car is super smooth, yet still handles extremely well in the corners for a car with such a compliant ride. The shifts are quick and seamless, even under hard acceleration you can barely feel them. However, if you want a stiff ride, blinding acceleration, and all out performance at the cost of comfort then this is probably not your car. If you want one of the sexiest cars on the road, one that turns heads everywhere you go, one that will fly by most any car on the road with a simple touch of the gas (at speed this car flies!) but still one of the most comfortable cars around, one that can be driven and holds up to daily use, and a supercar for a steal of a price, than this is your car!"

Hot car

By on Saturday, September 24, 2011

"Jaguar XK purrs like it's mating season. Fun to drive. Styling is incredible. Always get people telling me how nice that car looks. Only drawback is neighbors are sure to get jealous."

2011 XKR fantastic

By on Friday, September 02, 2011

Pros: "Performance, stlye and reliability. Unexpected high quality details"

Cons: "Really? You must be kidding."

"I am not much for blogs or bragging... but that said. There is nothing in the world quite like driving a black/black 510hp XKR convertible, top down, while listening to some vintage Eric Clapton dialed up as high as the B"

Love it

By on Saturday, March 19, 2011

"By far the most luxurious sports car in this price range. All the power you need, comfort, but most of all the style makes the difference. Traded in a SL500 and don't have a minute of disappointment. Car really throttles up from 60 -100. I thought the road noise would be worse with the soft top convertible, but found it not to be an issue."

By on Sunday, October 17, 2010

A combination of hot rod and Bentley

By on Sunday, May 16, 2010

"I have had the coupe for 18 months. It's super dependable. No problems.. Car is blistering fast, yet averages 21 - 23 MPG. I can't go ANYWHERE without people coming up to me and asking about the car. In a world where too many cars all look alike, no one will ever mistake this beauty for anything other than a Jaguar coupe.. it is truly the best of all worlds - performance, luxury, dependability and ultimate class."

Big cat is back

By on Friday, March 07, 2008

"I love this car. It looks even better than its photos. The blue tooth is not that great and the sound system is a little weak for a convertible unless you like to listen to this big cat rumbeling."

The best

By on Monday, April 23, 2007

"I liked this car because it rides good and it is very dependable."

Awesome power, convenience, comfort and beauty

By on Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Pros: "Supercar performance with Everday Drivability"

"This 2013 XKR convert blows away the MB SL550 I previously owned in many ways. It is a Portfolio Special Edition, and had a base 550HP (same as XKR-S) which I had the supercharger tweaked to produce over 600HP. So in Sport Mode, it absolutely screams and 30MPH to 100MPH takes about 2 seconds - scary! The downside is that without AWD or Launch Control, it will go sideways from a standing start too easily, at least with the OEM rubber. Even with all of the power, in Comfort Mode, it is extremely easy and comfortable to drive, and the interior in the portfolio models is in my opinion, of a higher quality than any of the kraut or even italian competitors. The only negative to the car is because it is a GT configuration, its longer wheelbase to accomodate the rear jump seats reduces the ability to pivot tightly in hard cornering. But, the extra length also gives it a smoother highway ride. Otherwise, if you can find a Portfolio Special Edition model - Buy It"

wicked style, speed and luxury.

By on Thursday, November 06, 2014

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "back seat,"

"would be a 10/10 if the back seat was a bit bigger, I have to sell now because my kids have outgrown it... What a great car it has been..:)"

Great value and gorgeous styling.

By on Saturday, March 01, 2014

Pros: "Iconic styling, light weight aluminum, VERY plush"

Cons: "Everyone wants to look at it and ask questions."

"This car is quite nimble and offers great power. Very comfortable seats, stunning wood work. Amongst it's competitors, this car is cheap to keep as it requires maintainance once a year or at every 12000 miles. The tuned exhaust is very seductive. Mine is Salsa Red with Oyster/Ivory. After driving Mercedes Benz cars for so long, this is a refreshing change and it's nice that when I stop by the service department, it's usually just to say hello."

Fabulous car to drive

By on Thursday, February 09, 2012

Pros: "great driver, solid, stable, comfort, luxury"

Cons: "NAV system and the conv top are only glitches"

"I have had Corvette's and Ferrari's I have had faster cars and much slower cars. But this car is a pure joy to drive. It's an all around great road and touring car. It inspires you to take a drive and it has fabulous body lines. I think the XXR would be perfect with the added power but still this car's a great value. It feels of prestige and you don't look like some grey haired guy living out his second child hood."

Super Car

By on Monday, January 26, 2015

Pros: "Looks, handling and performance"

Cons: "Limited driver leg room"

Built for speed

"Great looks and fast. The handling is outstanding. Can't wait for sunny days to drive it. Jaguar you're right on with this car."

Built for speed

An Icon that gets it done on all fronts..

By on Monday, September 01, 2014

Pros: "Iconic beauty that just makes you happy"

Cons: "I have to eventually park it...."

"I can't wait to drive this car AGAIN the moment I park it....I have owned many cars that have been enjoyable to drive but this car simply provokes emotion every time I push the start button...I just love this machine and cherish the time I am cruising with the top down and savoring the majestic tone of that 510 horsepower supercharger.....and I am ecstatic I spent a few extra bucks on the XK-R because life is too short and it is worth every nickel.....I am sorry Jaguar is eliminating this particular model for the F-Type....The XK is the icon and I honestly believe that Jag has cashed in the fiber of its heritage.....Hope they bring it back when better judgement kicks in......"

LOVE IT

By on Saturday, February 07, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "I hate the Nav system; not easy to input data."

"I love driving this car; fast, responsive, excellent cornering! My age (80+) is interfering with getting in and out of the vehicle, and I am probably going to get into something more convenient."

Best car I have owned.

By on Saturday, January 18, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful design, performance, good gas mileage"

Cons: "Not a car for snowy conditions"

"Having owned 36 cars in my lifetime, including Porsches, BMWs, Mercedes and many varieties of Japanese cars, this is the best car that I have owned. It is also one of the most reliable. The performance is outstanding as is the build quality and the luxury and quietness of the cabin, at least until it is floored."

Dream Car!

By on Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pros: "You feel as great driving this car as it looks."

Cons: "Cup holder was afterthought; replaced ugly antenna"

"I absolutely love my Jag convertible. It makes me smile every time I drive it. Between its gorgeous looks, luxurious components and seating, powerful engine and reliability, it really is a dream car to own and drive. Maintenance costs are high, but it's a Jaguar and that comes with the territory. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this car!"

PROUD OWNER

By on Thursday, December 08, 2011

Pros: "VEHICLES BEAUTY"

Cons: "RATE OF DEPRECIATION"

"CONTINUED ADMIRATION FROM OTHERS GREAT FOR LONG DRIVES, ALTHOUGH EVEN WITH TOP OF THE LINE SEATS MY WIFE (PASSENGER) IS UNCOMFORTABLE."

awesome car

By on Sunday, November 20, 2011

"this vehicle is a dream to drive. it is fast, smooth, and comfortable. people will turn and gawk when you drive past. it is a remarkable car!"

Loving it, Jaquar XK

By on Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"I love Jaguar XK. The XK provides so much power and luxury for one person than you could ever want. The Jaguar has so much power that just flows through your veins. The control of the vheical blew me away. And luxury and comfort makes it a fantastic car to own. I truley love this car and recomend it to other people."

2011 XKR 175

By on Sunday, March 27, 2011

"I am one of the 175 ppl in N. America to have bought one of these amazing cars (limited production of 175 vehicles). Differences (aside from a 175mph top speed) is lowered susp., unique wheels, rear diffuser, aero package incl. splitter & higher spoiler. The door sills say "XK R 175 - 1 of 175". Nice to have the 5 year all inclusive maintenance (Jag's "Platinum" warranty, which is standard). I went in looking at the XFR to replace my BMW 650 cabrio, and came out with this unique beast of a car. Anyone interested in more should search for the "Smoking Tire"'s review. Great vid."

By on Thursday, December 04, 2008

By on Thursday, August 07, 2008

great vehicle

By on Monday, August 27, 2007

"i have had a 2003 911 cab, 2005 bmw 645 cab, and now the new 2007 jag xk conv the jag is the best looking rag top on the market (exept bentley). i was not sure if the jag could compare to my other cars . but, was surprised that it was as quick as both(2007 jag much lighter than my 2000 xk) ( if i am off by .5 sec 0-60--who cares) 90% of the controls are on the coolest touch screen display. it has a paddle shifter on wheel that is very easy to operate. bmw 645 is already a common car these days and the 911 was too tight and rigid for my new york streets. it is the new and hot ragtop and i tend to get too many looks and stares-(can be fun though ). almost identical in style to the 180k aston martin . you cant go wrong!"

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jaguar XK Series near Honolulu. See local deals