2011 Jaguar XK Series

Based on 86 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

By on Thursday, February 25, 2010

By on Wednesday, December 30, 2009

GREATEST CAT EVER

By on Monday, July 6, 2009

"Awesome performance and handling. Gorgeous styling on the outside, sumptuous on the inside! The finest quality of any automobile I have ever owned. This is my 4th Jag and it is the sexiest cat ever, purrfection on wheels!! Eat your heart out MB, Jaguar is the WINNER!"

Hot Wheels

By on Friday, June 20, 2008

"I have an XK coupe and couldn't be happier. Fast, quiet, great MPG, lots of features and exclusive. Would recommend it to anyone. Great daily driver that has a real sense of the exotic. You feel special when driving it and it's easy to stand out from the crowd of BMWs and Lexus models on the block. Mercedes should take some lessons on how to build a quality coupe/convertible."

Suprise Value Loss

By on Sunday, September 20, 2009

"I have owned this car for two trouble free years. My only complaint is that the local Dealer states that my car, which has under 10,000 miles, is only now valued at $55,000 and Kbb value today is $57,805. I would very interested if some one could tell me even in this soft market how such a great car has lost 50% of it's value. If Jaguar's can't hold a respectable value over such a short period of time it will sadly be my last."

Most beautiful car I have ever seen!

By on Saturday, December 24, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, head turner"

"This car has stunning performance, fast, and handles like a dream. Very few cars have the same performance specs until you get into a car worth $150k or more. Very comfortable interior for myself at 6'5"."

beauiful but uncomfortible

By on Wednesday, September 22, 2010

"Bought the XK convertible 4 months ago. Styling and reliability-unquestioned. Originally looked at the new Maserati convertible that debuted in the Spring. Very similar styling and didn't feel that it was worth $45,000 more. XK--same designer for the Aston Martin. I traded in my Porsche 928--which was much more comfortible. Felt more like a sports car. Inside the XK-you feel that you are in a small car and wouldn't know that it was a sportscar. The only fault--are the seats which are very uncomfortible. They are hard (there is a steel bar located on the rear of the seat-that you can feel). I brought the car back to the dealer who agreed that the seats are hard--but not defective. By the way--the brakes rub (grind). He also convinced me that all Jaguars have this issue. I was given a 2011 loaner XF last week with 200 miles--the brakes grind. Overall-I am very satisfied (except for the seats). Also have a Jaguar Van den Plas-for 9 years--without any problems; another reason that I trusted the Jaguar brand. The BMW 650--to me is dull (not a BMW fan), and the Mercedes SL did nothing for me. Of course the XK has tremendous depreciation--but that is to be expected (as I have learned). The car now has 950 miles with no other issues. By the way--I recently experienced what is known as "bumper rash", which I was able to fix for $120.00. Interestingly-when I searched the internet for companies that repair the rims--several sites showed the Jaguar XK's wheels as an example. There must be something with the design that makes the rims more susceptible to this damage. I never had this with any other car. Hope that this was useful."

MORE ADDICTIVE THAN DRUGS!!!!

By on Monday, October 8, 2007

"This car is my 2nd. Jauguar purchsed since 2004. My first was an '04 XJR. This car has more features, better brakes & looks! I have owned this car for 1 month now & can't stop driving it! I get lots of looks & compliments! My wife gets jeleaous due to all the attention I get! I chose this car over a Mercedes S-600. I am glad I made this choice. This is a great car for the value....also great fuel economy & ride characteristics as well. Good job Jaguar!"

Huge disappointment in value

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

Pros: "A kick to drive"

Cons: "Too many problems"

"There have been a series of problems with the car. Interior issues with fading, cracking, leather lifting. Broken drain pipe under dash. Right after that was taken care of, another $500 mechanical repair...Now there is a whirring noise that I will have to pay to fix and based on everything else, it is bound to be major. I love to drive the car and appearance is unique but it has been a waste of money. The current value is way less than half of what I paid for it. Buttons stick, temperature shows up as 0 at least half the time. Display screen has begun to do unpredictable things."

My favorite car...ever.

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pros: "looks, local-driving comfort and fun"

Cons: "bluetooth for phone, not a long-range cruiser"

"This car has the looks (almost annoying sometimes with the people that want to talk to you :-) )the performance and for the 5 years old it is...reliability with no repairs major or minor that I've always looked for. The only thing not good is the bluetooth for the cell phone. It was iffy at best all along (the Service mgr told me admittedly that this was Jaguar's weakest point) and failed about 6 months ago completely. With the laws that may change on cellphones in cars, I left it out. But that is NOTHING compared to the overall car which I will never regret buying. Love it!"

Best vehicle ever bought

By on Thursday, February 20, 2014

Pros: "Awesome power but very controllable"

Cons: "The sat-nav absolutely sucks!!!"

"I have owned high end Mercedes before, this Jaguar is my best car by far. It's power is awesome but never feels unsafe and the ride is not too hard, unlike some pure play sports cars. This is definitely a grand tourer and ideal for the quintessential "road trip". But the best thing by far is the fact that it is dead drop gorgeous - one of the hottest looking cars ever, sleek, sophisticated and stylish. The only downside comes with the toys, the sound system is great but the GPS is an absolute nightmare."

3 excellent cars in one

By on Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pros: "that sound, and the effortless power"

"New MY12 convertible XKR Combines a luxury GT with a topless beauty and an exhilarating sports car all in one. Very comfortable on long trips, good sound system, comfortable seats, great climate control. Top down is fabulous - able to have conversations at speed, with little wind buffeting. Exhilarating performance, especially in gear acceleration. Effortless power - no lag from transmission, no delay or hesitation, just a steady stream of power. Head turning looks, much rarer than a 911, and just as quick. Best car I am ever likely to own, and so far just can't get enough of its fabulous sound. Something to look forward to driving at every opportunity."

Love it, would like backup camera

By on Sunday, September 9, 2012

Pros: "Different and fun."

Cons: "Back seats should go, tray or cubby be better"

"Lots of fun, and lots of looks, backup camera would be better than picture warning system. Back seat useless could use storage or fold down seats in that space."

Head turner

By on Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pros: "Looks great, lots of fun, lots of admiring glances"

Cons: "only seats 2 but then who else will you carry?"

"2007 model bought with 100K warranty. Car had 12,000 miles on it in 2009 when bought. Great "throat" on the car when accelerating. Great feel on the road, hugs well on turns. Pinafarina design turns plenty of heads. Car jockey valets always keep it in front. Be prepared to tip well!! No problems mechanically, basically a two-seater although there really are two back seats - only will hold a grocery bag in each. I love this car!"

probably the best I've owned

By on Tuesday, May 13, 2008

"I have the 2007 XKR coupe, it took quite a while to get delivered but it's worth the wait! The performance is great, looks beautiful, much better brand than all my MBZ's Bluetooth is weak and premium stereo needs a boost, but nothing worth changing"

The best looking car I ever had!

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pros: "Fast. Great looking. Fun. Doesn't get old.Reliable"

Cons: "no sunroof, only convertible. No back seats."

"I own this car since 4 years and it's still a pleasure to drive. It continues to turn heads and collect compliments from strangers!Very powerful but also very comfortable. Never had a mechanical problem all these years, it's my third Jaguar but by far the best one. The only reason I sell it is because I own a new car now, and I don't have enough space in my garage."

Great combo between Sport and Elegance

By on Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pros: "Power, Interior and exterior design"

Cons: "Lack of rear-camera, blind spot system, slow nav"

"I bought the Jag XKR in 2010, and do not regret it. Not only this car has a great style (Ashton Martin designer..), but the Power is incredible, and the interior is also luxurious, with a great audio system. My only recommendation for the next model..A better Navigation system, based on Hard Drive instead of DVD, a rear-camera and blind spot system. I got questions and nice remark, each time I stopped to the Gas Station...and BTW, the gas Milage is really good for sport car, close to 20Mpg in average !"

My Third XK, By Far the Best, Feels and Drives car

By on Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pros: "Great value, fast, drives like a true sports car"

Cons: "Not really a snow car, no ski rack fits"

"This is the third, used XK I have bought - from the third dealer. While I liked the looks of the 1999 best, this one drives, accelerates, and feels like the car I dreamed about back in the 1960's when the XKE came out. I have driven it in the snow several times and it is a little squirrely, but it was manageable and I drove through six inches on the road for a hundred miles with chains. I like also the 100k warranty. Only problem has been the periodic freezing of the display - a problem shared by all Fords of the vintage. Given the rapid depreciation, I think it is a great car to buy used!"

Stunning

By on Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"Wow what a car. I bought the Black Coupe and it is absolutely STUNNING. Only complaint is not being able to get child seats for the back."

Best car I ever owned

By on Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"3 years old. and a day never passes without someone commenting on the great car. It really turns heads. Pewter color."

A Performance Bargain

By on Saturday, March 13, 2010

"The XKR Portfolio Coupe is simply put beautiful to look at. A truly head turning vehicle. It took me several weeks to get used the double-takes you get from other drivers / pedestrians etc when you are driving around town. There are more "track ready" vehicles out there but none that bridge the luxury / performance sectors as well (IMO). Comfortably, luxurious every way adjustable seats and driving position, suspension that is somehow soft enough to mean you don't feel road imperfections in your kidneys but you also dont have body roll in fast cornering. Owned mine for 3 months now and am enjoying every minute!"

No more Jags

By on Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"My 2007 XK was my second. Within the first year, I had to have the car towed 3 times, because it wouldn't start. Afraid of being stranded in a remote location at any given time, I sold the vehicle to a dealer after 18 months of ownership. The Jaguar dealership was never able to pinpoint the problem. Also, the car had depreciated quite a bit, in such a short period of time. Though it is an absolutely beautiful car, I would not recommend purchasing one. Also, this was not my primary car, so the car was not driven much. Maybe, because of my fear of getting stranded."

Exceptional luxury sports car

By on Sunday, November 22, 2015

Pros: "Very fun to drive!"

Cons: "Back seats that only hold a grocery bag."

"I'm the second owner of a 2007 executive lease car. I've owned the vehicle for 6 years and had one odd problem associated with the car starting and then dying immediately when being restarted after driving up a steep hill. You'd have to wait about 20 minutes and then the car would start and run normally. The car was under warranty, but needless to say, it took some time to sort out and I had to engage Jaguar North America to get it resolved, the dealership having attempted everything they could. It was fixed by a thorough cleaning of the injection system. The little plastic tabs that hold the door panels on are prone to break after time, creating a buzzing/rattling in the doors that can be fixed by simply pulling the bottom of the door panels out a bit so the plastic falls out. This happened with one tab on each door. The car has its own particular functional idiosyncrasies, such as having to open the door 'just right' using the keyless system -- pull the door handle slightly, pause 50 milliseconds and continue pulling; another is you need wait a couple seconds after exiting the car before locking with the keyless system or it will beep at you. Kind of typical British car stuff. A third example, well noted in the literature, is the very slow to react infotainment system after pushing a button. Nothing working incorrectly, just their operator/machine interface considerations. Other than these few things over the years, the car has truly been an exceptional drive -- smooth, reasonably powerful (300 bhp), quiet, nice handling and quite beautiful lines. Clearly I like it very much as I haven't replaced it! 2015 having been the last of the model year, I doubt I ever will."

real headturner! I like this better than my SL55

By on Sunday, July 15, 2012

Pros: "great gas mileage. Feel like james bond!"

"comfortable at 100 mph."

LOVE THIS CAR!

By on Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, beautiful lines, just love it"

Cons: "hmm... very heavy trunk lid, that's about it"

"This is such a fun car to drive. The tiptronics make for a great driving experience. The interior has a great 'feel' to it - very high end. It's just a beautiful car all around."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jaguar XK Series near Honolulu. See local deals