• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2014 Jaguar XF Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $95,837 - $98,756.

10/7.1

Based on 93 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Inconvenient

By on Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Pros: "Ride, Power"

Cons: "Navigation, computer, visibility, inconvenient"

"The strong point of this car is the ride and acceleration. Comfort in the back seat is very good. The downside is that electronics and human interfaces are horrible at almost every point. The Nav is stupid-unusable. The audio system is impossible unless you stay on one station all the time. Visibility is bad and the back up camera is so low resolution it is frustrating and embarrassing. The interface with the iPhone is very bad - sometimes I cannot use the radio because the car thinks I am on the phone. The gas gauge is not not accurate, trip computer is rudimentary. The video screen is small and the computer crashes periodically. The trunk is very big, but the opening is very small. Garage door remote is so weak I need to be 20' away."

What else need be said- It's a Jaguar!!

By on Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pros: "Handles well, quiet ride, fun to ride in and drive"

Cons: "NONE"

"I received this car from my husband as a gift in 2008. After receiving this vehicle, my husband and I took a trip to Philadelphia to visit family. On the way, and while stopping to refuel, we encountered countless questions and glances of amazement concerning this vehicle. People who were driving BMW's, Mercedes, Porsche's, as well as other high end vehicles, wanted to know what make and model of vehicle it was. We informed them it was Jaguar's new body style. There is no valid proof to my next comment, but I am almost positive that my car was the very first Jaguar, with this body style, to grace the highways on the East coast. AWESOME CAR!!!!"

Extremely fast, handles like a dream

By on Wednesday, July 16, 2014

"Picked this up used for a sales car and can't complain much. It's fun to drive and flat out runs. If I had to pick on anything- the low tire function is on a lot. The tires are inflated correctly, but the sensors are on when I start the car and go off later as they warm up. Minor, but wish it would stop. The looks of it are very sleek. It is not a car that stands out symbolically like a BMW or Benz, but it is much more subtle and though people may not know what it is- they know it's well built."

Fun Car to Drive

By on Wednesday, July 09, 2014

"Bought this car for my girlfriend and now want one for myself. This car is fun to drive. I have to be careful not to get myself in trouble with the law. Performs well during acceleration, around corners and on the open highway. The car is so smooth on the highway that you easily find yourself speeding, I love driving on the highway between Austin and San Antonio where I can legally go 85 mph. I of course push it when I can. Also, at 6'6" 250 I don't fit in a lot of performance cars. I fit very well here. There is not a lot of back seat room, especially behind me but that is not an issue since it is mostly my girlfriend and I>"

Jaguar is the best kept secret in America.

By on Monday, June 09, 2014

Cons: "Somewhat "busy" instrument panel."

"If I compare this Jaguar to a BMW 550, the Jaguar is easily the better vehicle. This was the last year with the V8 and is much preferred to the current turboed 4 cyl. A supercharged V8 is available in the current model."