• 2014 Small Luxury Sport Sedans

2013 Jaguar XF Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $40,705 - $42,851.

10/7.2

Based on 87 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Previous | 1 ... 7 8 9 | Next

Dont trust it

By on Wednesday, July 22, 2009

"Desigh - A Comfort - A handling - B reliability - F Have 5000 miles on the car. It is beautiful and comfortable when it runs. I have been stranded twice and had the car towed once because of a recuring problem with a battery cable. The windshield washers have stopped working twice. The electronic touch screen has been replaced. A check engine light sensor had to be replaced. My local dealership has been great, but when I was stranded out of state, the local jaguar dealer seemed to go out of his way to be unhelpful. The car failed on a Saturday morning, and I was told to find someone to tow it in and call them Monday...no loaner, they would not even comit to courtesy transportation to get the car back to me after it was repaired until the very last minute. I was left totally stranded for the weekend. This car has had more problems in 5000miles than my 2002 Lincoln LS and my 2005 BMW535 had COMBINED during the three years I owned each of them. I am going back to BMW. I will trade styling for dependability anyday!"

Fantastic driver's car

By on Sunday, February 22, 2009

"This vehicle is a joy to drive and is still a looker after owning it for 9 months. Quality control has to be improved and the front seat bottoms are a tad short for comfort. Great value for money."

Great vehcile

By on Sunday, January 25, 2009

"We have had ours for about a year now and find it to be an exceptional vehicle. We have owned high end Audis (S's) and BMWs. They do not compare to the power, comfort and styling package this car possess. We have had a few minor annoying electrical issues that never affected the drive. (ex. dome lights not working/turn signal noise not audible)..both were software fixes. My wife isa 'pedal to the medal' gal and I rarely get to drive it anymore! The vehicle is a real 'head turner' and for the price (while high) comes fully loaded."

Wife loves it

By on Saturday, January 24, 2009

"Leased a 2009 XF for my wife. She loves the cars styling, fit, finish & feel. I love the handling & power. Upgraded sound system is superb & the touch NAV system is exceptional. A few electrical quirks to work out such as map light comes on without prompting occaisionally. Driver's seat comfort not as good as my wifes prior vehicle (Acura RL). Other than that looks like Jag has a winner in the XF."

Great Choice

By on Sunday, December 21, 2008

"I have a 2009 Jaguar XF Supercharged - I am very happy with the car's performance and look."

XF Supercharged, What a car!

By on Thursday, December 18, 2008

"I have had my Jag for three months now... everytime I drive it its like falling in love all over again. I never thought I would have pure fun driving a car again, the XF Supercharged have certainly accomplish that. Perfect combination of performance, lux, and style."

Believe it!

By on Friday, November 28, 2008

"Have owned Mercedes, Lexus, Porsche, Infiniti, etc. Never a Jag. Not only have they hit their target market, they have hit their target, period. This is one fantastic car to drive. I like sports cars and manual transmissions. I give no driving pleasure up to drive this rather than my Boxster S or my 911 Carrera. The power is always there, smooth and linear, the paddle shift is fast and the rev-matching downshifts are a bonus. This is our first Jaguar and I don't think it will be the last...kind of peeking at the XKR convertibles, now!! Drive this car and you WILL buy it."

Supercharged NUKE!

By on Sunday, September 07, 2008

"when you take the car out for a test drive, you say i like it. but when you take the car home, and wake up 6am to drive 150 mph down a windy road. You will walk get out that car and talk to your self about how GREAT it is!"

HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By on Wednesday, September 03, 2008

"This car brings Jaguar back to the top in the luxury/sport car class. The styling is gorgeous and sexy. The performance beats out all others. And, EVERYBODY turns to look."

By on Wednesday, July 16, 2008