• 2014 Small Luxury Sport Sedans

2013 Jaguar XF Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $40,927 - $43,026.

10/7.2

Based on 87 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

NICE CAR

By on Thursday, June 24, 2010

"this is the best JAG ever made styling performance and quality are far above average jaguar production in the past"

Beautiful Luxury

By on Thursday, June 24, 2010

"I have owned My Juguar XF for going on 2 years and LOVE -LOVE -LOVE IT. After 2 years I am still getting people coming up to me asking me to let them check it out. I have not had it in the shop for anything other than my routine oil changes. I guess the guys that are having problems with theirs have probably had probelms with all of their previous cars as well. You have to take care of your car and it will take car of you. Vice Versa. I LOVE IT and on a scale of 1-10 it is a 10."

By on Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dont Buy

By on Wednesday, June 09, 2010

"This vehicle has extreme electrical problems and jaguar should stop selling this car until they are able to fix the many problems including - transmission failure, total vehicle shutdown with no power (2 times), brakes needed every 10,000 miles, doors locking and you can not get out, computers and system failure, no start issues. All of the above problems occured between 3,000 and 25,000 miles and jaguar just ignores the problem."

I Love This Car

By on Saturday, June 05, 2010

"This is the best car in it's class. Comparing this to the Mercedes, BMW and Cadillac, the Jag takes luxury to the next level, and also, performance. I recommend you buy this car.....Great car!"

Fast, smooth, stylish

By on Wednesday, June 02, 2010

"Have owned 2009 XF super charged for 2 years. Car is stunningly fast and head turning stylish in black with white interior. Car has ability to switch from stylish gentlemen luxury car, with great comfort to a raucaus driving machine at the touch of a button. Had one problem where shifter would not go into drive which required the vehicle to be towed. Repair was handled rapidly and professionally by Jaguar platinum service and although annoying at the time, has not dampened my enthusiasm for this model. Highly recommended as a stylish alternative to the German luxury machines."

Great

By on Sunday, April 18, 2010

"Great ride, comfort, and performance."

EYE CANDY

By on Tuesday, March 30, 2010

"THIS JAG CERTAINLY TURNS HEADS, GREAT EYE CANDY, PERFORMANCE IS 2ND TO NONE, A FEW PROUBLEMS WITH SOFTWARE AND NAVIGATION BUT OTHER THAN THAT THIS CAR IS SMOOTH"

Transmission nightmare

By on Sunday, March 21, 2010

"Leasing Jaguar XF 2009. Less than 15,000 miles on the car and suddenly it is stuck in DRIVE and will not go in to Park when the car is stopped. Had it towed to dealership for repair. When I picked it up a week and a half later they said it had a recall on this problem. Two days later it was once again stuck in DRIVE and would not go into Park. Now I am waiting to have it towed to dealership once again while they order parts. This is ridiculouis!"

By on Friday, March 12, 2010

"I love driving this quality vehicle. It's style and performance are outstanding. I am suprised to get the 26 mi/gal in town and 30 mi/gal on highway. I would recommend this to anyone that likes luxury."

2-Year Owner

By on Friday, February 19, 2010

"We have had our red XFSC for two years now - one of the first delivered in Connecticut. A few minor problems, but that's probably to be expected with a new model. The power, handling, styling and comfort of this car more than make up for the minor issues. Our lease is up next month, and we are so happy with the car, we have already decided to buy it!"

By on Thursday, February 11, 2010

Best car I have ever owned

By on Saturday, February 06, 2010

"I like everything about this car and it is a pleasure to drive. The ride with the low profile tires is very good and the handling is good. The power is thrilling. Only negative I have is the nav system is a bit dated for a car in this price range. I live in Chicago and driving in snow is a challenge but I guess I knew that going in! Moving to Texas in June so that will solve the problem."

Awesome car

By on Monday, January 04, 2010

"Outside of a finicky (rare occasion) of the driver info computer screen, this has been an AWESOME car. Fast enough to cause a nose bleed and very reliable. Driven for one year without any problems. All this with British panache. Makes the German cars look dowdy."

Simply Amazing Vehicle

By on Tuesday, October 27, 2009

"The 09 Jag XF Supercharged is the most fun to drive vehicle that I have ever owned. It looks great, drives great and has break-neck acceleration. I have owned it since April and not had one problem. The best vehicle I have ever owned."

By on Tuesday, October 27, 2009

STILL LOVE IT, STILL A HEAD TURNER

By on Tuesday, October 13, 2009

"Have had this car for a year and three months now. Still getting looks from other drivers that "WOW" look on their faces. People giving me their thumbs up as I drive. I wonder if they know that its a supercharged model instead of the normally aspirated one. I presume they don't know. Probably just thinking to themselves what a beautiful car it is. And it is!!! I am jealous of the NEW 5.0 litre supercharged. I'm wondering how much faster that car might be... Would buy again, for looks, for price, for enjoyment. Had minor glitches that fixed itself within a day by itself like one of the rotating vents not turning up, but never had to take to the dealer for resolution, aside from normal maintenance. Have I been lucky with this vehicle? Please let me know if any other owners differ with my opinion."

By on Thursday, September 17, 2009

By on Monday, September 07, 2009

"I had this car for well over a year and I have had absolutely no problems with it, enjoy in it every day."

sleek ride

By on Thursday, September 03, 2009

"awesome car, dents easy though, careful closing the trunk. great handling sweet ride, neat features, rising up gear select, rotating vents, and no button glove box. Quick paddle shifters, oh did i mention sleek look?"

Dont trust it

By on Wednesday, July 22, 2009

"Desigh - A Comfort - A handling - B reliability - F Have 5000 miles on the car. It is beautiful and comfortable when it runs. I have been stranded twice and had the car towed once because of a recuring problem with a battery cable. The windshield washers have stopped working twice. The electronic touch screen has been replaced. A check engine light sensor had to be replaced. My local dealership has been great, but when I was stranded out of state, the local jaguar dealer seemed to go out of his way to be unhelpful. The car failed on a Saturday morning, and I was told to find someone to tow it in and call them Monday...no loaner, they would not even comit to courtesy transportation to get the car back to me after it was repaired until the very last minute. I was left totally stranded for the weekend. This car has had more problems in 5000miles than my 2002 Lincoln LS and my 2005 BMW535 had COMBINED during the three years I owned each of them. I am going back to BMW. I will trade styling for dependability anyday!"

Fantastic driver's car

By on Sunday, February 22, 2009

"This vehicle is a joy to drive and is still a looker after owning it for 9 months. Quality control has to be improved and the front seat bottoms are a tad short for comfort. Great value for money."

Great vehcile

By on Sunday, January 25, 2009

"We have had ours for about a year now and find it to be an exceptional vehicle. We have owned high end Audis (S's) and BMWs. They do not compare to the power, comfort and styling package this car possess. We have had a few minor annoying electrical issues that never affected the drive. (ex. dome lights not working/turn signal noise not audible)..both were software fixes. My wife isa 'pedal to the medal' gal and I rarely get to drive it anymore! The vehicle is a real 'head turner' and for the price (while high) comes fully loaded."

Wife loves it

By on Saturday, January 24, 2009

"Leased a 2009 XF for my wife. She loves the cars styling, fit, finish & feel. I love the handling & power. Upgraded sound system is superb & the touch NAV system is exceptional. A few electrical quirks to work out such as map light comes on without prompting occaisionally. Driver's seat comfort not as good as my wifes prior vehicle (Acura RL). Other than that looks like Jag has a winner in the XF."

Great Choice

By on Sunday, December 21, 2008

"I have a 2009 Jaguar XF Supercharged - I am very happy with the car's performance and look."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25