• 2014 Small Luxury Sport Sedans

2013 Jaguar XF Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $40,705 - $42,851.

10/7.2

Based on 87 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

great car but

By on Sunday, October 23, 2011

"this car is both gorgeous and very fast..handles great.....no mechanical problems with 22 thousand miles....would like to see better gas mileage....only getting around 16 mpg city..and maybe 21 highway......needed brakes after 15000, to the tune of 800.00....questioned dealer as to why brakes after only 15k....explained i purchase a new car every 3 years and have never needed breaks for at least 35-40,000 miles....those cars included a bmw and two infinitys....dealer stated they have been seeing that a lot with the jaguar.....so i put in a complaint to jaguar usa....of course they said they looked into and nothing they could do...its normal ....which is nonsense since i do not drive fast, ride the break or break sharply........to me the brakes are a defect in this vehicle .....otherewise i love everything else about the car...."

Not Your Parents Jaguar

By on Monday, March 24, 2008

"A few days ago I traded in my BMW535i for the new premium luxury XF, a step I wouldn't have taken in years, but as soon as i test drove the XF, I loved it. The exterior, as well as the interior were gorgeous. All the interior features - a more advanced Navigation and smoother transmission and just the layout of all the instruments - were hands-on the best in its class"

Shockingly perfect

By on Friday, February 17, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, beautiful, priceless to be seen in"

Cons: "60k sticker price is expensive, but worth it."

"I bought my 2011 XF (385 hp) in May of 2010 and now have 52,000 miles on the car. Not one single hitch has gone wrong, not one technical detail and not one mechanical aspect. I was expecting a few hiccups being it is a new car and well lets be honest, its a Jaguar. Went from a 5 series to this and the attention I get now is far far beyond my BMW. I am a single 29 year old and lets just say its not hurting my chances! I bought the car because of its styling and performance and score it perfectly because of that. Again I am shocked at the quality of the car and am happy to give it a perfect score there as well, agian not a single dime spent by anyone on fixing anything in over 50k miles! Buy this car if you can, you wont be sorry."

Like a beautiful woman

By on Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Pros: "best combination of style, luxury and performance"

Cons: "some minor design flaws"

"I bought this car after falling in love with her on my favorite car lot. She's a black beauty with amazing lines and subtle design characteristics that set her apart from fairly common sedan styling. At a glance she could be mistaken for a Nissan but give her a 2 second stare and you're hooked! High end interior materials and the coolest vent system I've ever seen let's you know this is no ordinary ride. The best part is when you start the engine and the gear shifter rises from the console and the exhaust sounds like a symphony. And that's still in park! I moved from a Mercedes to the Jag and never looked back. The power, handling, exterior design and interior luxury are worth the risk. By risk I mean this car is like a beautiful woman - temperamental and a little high on maintenance but worth ever bit of time, effort and money. The tire pressure system had to be replaced (by dealer at their cost) but otherwise simple things that did not cost me anything. Do a little research on her flaws and the fixes are easy. For example, one knock is the battery drains. It's true, but the fix is to lock the doors. If you lock the car it turns the monitoring system off and I've never had an issue since. The gear shifter sometimes does not work properly but if you turn the car off and back on she always comes back to proper operation. The Jag is not a sturdy as the Mercedes and likely will have more issues down the road, but would you rather be seen with a hausfrau or a super model?"

22010 XF Premiem Portfolio

By on Sunday, July 04, 2010

"I have owned many luxury cars and I must say this is absoutely the most beautifull car both inside and out I have ever owned. I love the interior, the car is very quiet, fast and for the size of the engine gets decent fuel economy. No other car has more standard eqippment than my Jag. All the german cars nickle and time you for items that should be standard in the price range. The truck is huge and the rear seat folds down if you need additional storage. The HID lights are excellant too. If I have an issue it's the GPS sytem. It's OK but not the best out there. Everyday I see more on the road so I know I'm not alone in my choice. I own the car now for four months and have 0 issues."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25