• 2014 Small Luxury Sport Sedans

2009 Jaguar XF

Based on 87 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Little Old Lady Likes Her Jag

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pros: "Power"

Cons: "Looks like a Buick"

"I've had my Jaguar XF for over a year, and I love its power! Merging into traffic used to terrify me, but the V-8 power allows me to almost teleport to where I want to be. I get great gas mileage, about 28 mpg combination city and highway. Had two repairs right after purchase (off-lease), brakes and a mass air flow sensor, but since then it has been perfect. To be honest, I do not love the styling. I had a 2001 S-Type for 10 years, and it was a dream car. The XF kinda looks like a Buick, ick, but it is a good car. And because I don't love it, I don't mind letting the dog or the grandbaby ride in it."

very beautiful car but runs horribly

By on Friday, March 14, 2014

Cons: "the car is shaky engine and thermostat problms"

"i have owned a number of vehicles luxury and this is by far the worst. the car is very beautiful but the engine is no good. 2009 and newer models have many problems"

I Miss My Old Jag 2001 S Type

By on Thursday, March 13, 2014

Pros: "V-8 responsiveness is awesome; huge trunk"

Cons: "Looks like a Buick"

"I like my 2009 XF, but miss the sleeker styling of my old S-Type, which I cared for and loved for 10+ years. That being said, the XF is indeed a luxury car, and the best thing about it is that when I need a quick boost to merge onto a busy interstate or avoid some lunatic driver who does something stupid, it's as if the XF reads my mind, and I am instantaneously transported to the place of safety. Its responsiveness is unbelievable! I have never felt safer in a car than I do in the XF. That is worth every penny I paid for the car, especially because I have a grandbaby to transport on occasion. Have had a few repairs, brakes and a mass air flow sensor problem, but for a 5-year-old car, that's not too bad. Gas mileage is phenomenal, city mpg is almost 25, but I am a little old lady who drives like one. I occasionally get comments about the car, but not like I did when I had the S-Type."

Expect to see more on the road.

By on Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Pros: "Outside styling, AWD, drives like a sports car"

Cons: "Slow touch screen interface"

"I couldn't be more pleased with my decision to go with the Jaguar. I tested the usual competition (Audi A6, Mercedes E-Class, and BMW 5-Series) but am thrilled I ended up with the Jaguar. It seems that every luxury car on the road are one of the aforementioned three. The Jaguar is different and unique, and I like that. It has unmatched styling, getting head-turns everywhere I go. Even attracting questions from strangers that see it. "What kind of car is that?", "Do you like it?" "How does it drive?". The conversation usually ends with them saying that it's the next car they are going to get. The stylized Jaguar grill, coupe-like back end, and running lights are my favorite outside features. Inside details are excellent and first rate. And while totally useless, the vents opening on start along with the shift knob that raising out of the center consul is really cool and always gets a reaction from new passengers. Not sure why they even have the 2.0 liter, get the 3.0 or higher and definitely AWD if you're in a northern climate where snow and ice are frequent. I suspect we'll all be seeing more Jag's on the road in the next couple years because this car is awesome."

Great car

By on Saturday, February 08, 2014

"The handling of this car is wonderful. People compliment the looks as well so often, part of which is due to the color which is indigo blue. I had the S-type before but this is a better car. About the only complaint I have is there is no place for your sunglasses which the S-type did have."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jaguar XF near Honolulu. See local deals