• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2009 Jaguar XF

Based on 110 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

EYE CANDY

By on Tuesday, March 30, 2010

"THIS JAG CERTAINLY TURNS HEADS, GREAT EYE CANDY, PERFORMANCE IS 2ND TO NONE, A FEW PROUBLEMS WITH SOFTWARE AND NAVIGATION BUT OTHER THAN THAT THIS CAR IS SMOOTH"

2-Year Owner

By on Friday, February 19, 2010

"We have had our red XFSC for two years now - one of the first delivered in Connecticut. A few minor problems, but that's probably to be expected with a new model. The power, handling, styling and comfort of this car more than make up for the minor issues. Our lease is up next month, and we are so happy with the car, we have already decided to buy it!"

The sweetest car ever!

By on Saturday, May 23, 2015

Pros: "Great detail, divine luxury, great mpg for 340 hp"

Cons: "slow touch screen"

"I have owned my 2014 XF 3.0 Portfolio for one year now. I have almost 12,000 miles and this car could not be any more perfect. This car can easily do 100 mph with not a single vibration in any part of the car. Jaguar goes above and beyond to put features on their cars that no other make even thinks about. Example, the drive selector rises out of the console when you start the car, auto opening and closing vents, even down to the flashing heart beat on the start button when it senses the key is there. The LED lined headlights make this car look amazing. No matter where I go I get asked what kind of car it is or people are constantly pointing and gawking at the look of the car. The great thing is also that you don't see a thousand of them running around like the boring BMWs. The Meridian sound system is amazing. This car is true divine luxury mixed with the perfect balance of fast performance. I plan on having this car for many years to come and loving every minute of it!"

Complete sport sedan better than E55, M5 or S8

By on Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pros: "Best sport sedan that I have owned among 12"

Cons: "Gas mileage but decent for power"

"Best high level sport sedan amoung the 12 that I have owned over the past 20 years."

Nice Kitty!

By on Thursday, January 13, 2011

"I am almost at the end of my lease for the XF SV8 and I am torn on whether to let it go or keep it. I love this car. It rides incredible (except in winter without snow tires...get them) and turns heads and gets great comments from everyone. It is a 4-door that looks like a 2-door and is a commuter car that wants to be a race car. The few complaints have been minimal due to 1st year model, but mostly I would suggest a few things: fog lights, sunglass holder, better GPS, AWD option and better plastic and carpet throughout. If you have not tried Jag lately, go check them out. The XF and XJ are as sleek and sexy as the XK. It looks like Tata is not messing with the folks in the UK and I am happy about that. Service is second to none."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jaguar XF near Honolulu. See local deals