2006 Jaguar X-Type

7.8

Based on 364 Ratings for the 2002 - 2008 models.

I absolutely love this car!

By on Thursday, December 26, 2013

Pros: "Every feature is just how I would plan it."

Cons: "Take care not to scratch thin dashboard leather."

"I have driven this car almost every day since purchasing it as a used car nearly three years ago. It has performed admirably in both sub-zero (down to minus 30 degrees, not counting the wind chill factor) and stiffling heat (+110) conditions, and even though it always was parked outside, it always started on the first attempt. This model does not have the horsepower of my old Jensen Healey, but it is more than adequate for regular driving needs. The steering is immediately responsive and concise, and thanks to the all-wheel drive, I can safely drive even in deep snow where large SUVs are fishtailing. It has extremely comfortable seating with many different adjustments available. I have no concerns or complaints about anything involving the maintenance, performance, or reliability of this great car. I only wish they still made this model."

2006 Jaguar

By on Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Pros: "FUN TO DRIVE; AWESOME TO BEHOLD, ELEGANT"

Cons: "A BIT MORE LEG ROOM IN BACK WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT"

"I own this car and purchased it new. It is beautiful, drives like a dream especially in the mountains of W VA and VA. is service regularly with synthetic oil, has 1 set of new tires (Michelin still great), 1 set of brakes & pads. You get amazing comments (which is nice), car is detailed and waxed 2 x year. I would not sell for the suggested price on KBB not enough but close. I would not sell if I could not find another Jag I loved as much. WONDERFUL AUTOMOBILE FOR A SINGLE FEMALE."

By on Monday, July 16, 2007

"It corners great, very sporty, and overall a very sexy car. Best part, the kitty on the hood, of course."

Beautiful Car! Fun to drive and reliable.

By on Sunday, August 14, 2011

Pros: "Style - AWD - Reliable"

Cons: "Automatic Garage Remote is hard to program."

"I love my X Type 3.0 JAG. It's been an extremely good car and I haven't had any major problems with it. The styling is great inside and out. I'll be holding on to mine for a while longer!"

NO REGRETS

By on Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"I was a little fearful of buying Jaguar but decided to get it out of my system and took the plunge.....2004 X with 3.0..brand new and now with 42K milkes...have had absolutely no problems except for CT potholes shredding tires....just wish it were a little roomier"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jaguar X-Type near Honolulu. See local deals