1995 Isuzu Trooper

Based on 123 Ratings for the 1992 - 2002 models.

If somone wants an older truck that this is great!

By on Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Pros: "durability 4wd looks comfort camping in a pinch"

Cons: "gas mileage chevy engine leaks oil easy to breakin"

"I've owned the trooper now for 6 years. We have a wolf rescue, and take it to the Sierras to camp out of. The truck is amazing on road and off. It is comfortable, has everything you'd want in a new vehicle and you have it for less money than an expensive new SUV. Off road there are not many places it won't go with the right tires. If you can find an old one of these GET IT! Gas mileage about 18 on the highway down to 12 city, so not great,but you will have such fun and haul all of it with you! Great to modify and lift as well. Chevy engine goes and goes but always check the oil! 5 speed is best. Good Luck and happy adventuring wherever you go."

Love my Troopers

By on Sunday, April 07, 2013

Pros: "Great interior, warranty and looks great."

"This is my second Trooper. Purchased my first one in1987 and sold it with 175,000 miles. I only sold it to buy a new 2002 Trooper knowing that would be the last year the car would be produced. I wish I had kept the 1987 too. Loved the manual transmission, 4wd and manual roll down windows. Isuzu has the BEST warranty (10 years/120,000). Other than normal maintenance, my transmission had to be replaced at 110,000 miles which was under warranty. The starter recently went out at 115,000. I truly love this car. It is so comfortable and I haven't found anything I like on the market that is similar and/or has a great warranty. My problem is that there are few dealers to service and they are telling me there will be problems getting parts in the next few years. I know Isuzu has SUV's in other countries but they are not importing to USA. I've seen SO many Troopers in South and Central America. My Troopers are part of my family...both of my sons learned to drive with them. I'd buy a third in a minute""

Best vehicle I've ever owned, by far.

By on Saturday, November 26, 2011

Pros: "Tough, fun to drive. Maintenance free."

Cons: "After 13 years and 250,000 miles, there are none."

"I bought a 1996 Trooper in 1998. Drove it 225,000 miles. Other than normal maintenance items (tires oil gas, etc) the only repairs needed was starter (160,000), radiator (200,000) and heater blower (220,000 miles.) When trying to decide what to buy to replace this vehicle in the future i could find nothing comparable, so I bought another one. I bought a 1997 with 50,000 miles on it. I've driven it for three years. Put on another 70,000 miles. Total maintenance bill for three years. $0.00. I still drive both vehicles on a daily basis. I beat them to death off-roading on vacation and they keep on fighting for more. They are tough and fun to drive. Enough said..."

All weather, comfortable car.

By on Thursday, August 15, 2013

Pros: "Will be priced to sell"

Cons: "Protection plate guards oil filteraccess"

"This car is in the best possible condition. It has never been off the road. One winter in Portland, OR. where it performed great in the snow. The protection of the underside is complete with steel plates in all sensitive positions. It has never ran over-sized tires or any other radical equipment. Signed, Howie"

Best vehicle I have ever owned!

By on Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pros: "Tough, decent ride, goes anywhere."

Cons: "Doesn't like to pass gas stations!"

"I purchased this vehicle used with about 60k miles. I now have over 242k miles on it and drive it everyday. It has been the best vehicle I have owned (and I have had over 30). It is a mini-tank. I would buy another one in a heartbeat. I have only had to do normal maintenance except for a water pump at 220k. I am going to run it until the wheels fall off. Too attached to let it go!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Isuzu Trooper near Honolulu. See local deals