• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

1994 Isuzu Spacecab

8.2

Based on 64 Ratings for the 1981 - 1995 models.

Little Hurcules

By on Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Pros: "Not a lot of frills, so not a lot of maintenance"

Cons: "Electrical system can be difficult blowing fuses"

"Bought this 95 Pic-up in 2005 with 97000 miles on it for about $2,250. The first time I drove it, I realized it was special. At 101000 miles, I put new clutch, p/plate, throw-out-bearing and fly wheel on it. It cost about $1000. At 105000 miles, I put new tires on and had the braking system over hauled about $500. At 111000, replaced the fuel pump located in the gas tank $120 (did it with some buddies). At 125000 miles changed/replaced the electrical relay for the AC blower $50 (was a do it yourself) but figuring it out when ASE shops could not took forever. My truck is ugly and the wife hates it parked in the drive-way but Little Hurcules has now in 2012, 145000 miles and just wont die. He gets no real TLC, I drive it hard and too fast, put loads so heavy in the back that the front tires barely touch the pavement. The paint is pealing and the driver door won't lock, well sometimes it won't shut, but the seatbelt works great! It leaks a little oil, but burns none and sips gas like a hot cup of coffee. My wife tried to buy me a new truck and I had her return it. I am asking all my friends(that are single)to take him, cause I can't bear the thought of him in the JunkYard, plus I can still use him when I have some heavy wk to do. In closing, if the wife leaves me, Hurcules can always come back. Pray for me."

very good truck to have, when its your first truck

By on Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pros: "very fun to drive around"

Cons: "no power windows, or power locks,"

"it is a very fun truck to drive."

Strong truck

By on Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pros: "Great gas Milage, and very strong and sturdy"

Cons: "no cup holders, better interior design"

"I bought my 1990 Isuzu Pickup in Dec. 2010 with 76,000 miles and i have had it for almost a year now and it now has 80,000 miles on it. Very strong, you can depend on this little truck. great on gas and towing. down side is the interior design could of been designed better but over all a very strong sturdy truck for as a work truck and a toy as well"

Very underrated truck!

By on Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Pros: "Economical, Very fun to drive, Reliable"

Cons: "No cup Holders"

This was right after I had 16" rims and Falken tires installed from Discount Tires.

"I bought my 94' Isuzu Pickup August 2010 with 94,000 miles. It is now November 2011 and the truck has 114,000 miles. This truck went through a winter in Reno, Nevada, a Summer in Tampa Florida, and now is used for commuting the California freeways in San Diego. Yes, you heard correct... I moved from Reno to Tampa to San Diego in 5 months. I drove cross country and back with ease. I only spent $550 in gas from Tampa to San Diego. This truck is tough and very reliable. It even catches your eye because this truck has been well taken care of and really looks great with some light custom modifications. By the way, this 2.3 liter carb. engine can hold its own on the freeway too. I got pulled over last month by a bike cop on interstate 15N who states that he clocked me at a whopping 105 mph.. Not too sure about that, but thanks for the compliment. My only complaint is that if my truck sits for a day before being driven, gas starts to leak out of somewhere below the carb. May be a sticky valve, but not even carb. cleaner fixes it. The leak finally stops after driving a little distance. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks~ ~D~"

Reliable !!!

By on Saturday, October 01, 2011

Pros: "great ride and dependable"

Cons: "no cup holders, bench seat"

"i bought this car at 100,000 only repair was fuel pump at 109,000 but after was just the basics tune up and tires. great vehical everyone gives alot of problems to me about it but i been under there hoods of there cars and trucks more than my own witch deff means for 2200$ last year was a good buy for me. ithink if anyone wants a small truck with great dependability then this truck would be the best."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Isuzu Spacecab near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for