1993 Isuzu Spacecab

8.1

Based on 65 Ratings for the 1992 - 1994 models.

Best little truck...

By on Monday, November 10, 2008

"Isuzu never had the notariety that Toyota received for their trucks, but I consider Isuzu to be an "unsung hero" for building durable, cost-effective, high-quality, low-frills vehicles that deliver excellent longevity and service. I'm the 2nd owner of a '91 4x4 regular cab w/208,000 miles and I swear it would climb a tree if I asked it to. I've had 3 Isuzus, 2 Toyotas and 5 Hondas and I'd rank my Isuzu ownership experience as well or better than my experiences with other makes. Wish they still made them (and not those "re-badged S-10's", but a REAL Isuzu truck)."

Nice Lil Truck

By on Tuesday, August 7, 2007

"This has probably been the most reliable truck i've ever owned, i have had no problems with it what so ever and it does quite well on rough terrain, the rear end acts like it has posi-trac, and with the right tires it will go a lot of places. Oh, and it is extremely tough it will take a beating and just keep going, you can't kill it, it even has less problems and is more reliable than my friend's truck that is supposed to be one of the most reliable around."

Relentless Reliability

By on Monday, April 19, 2010

"I bought this truck 10 years ago with 55,000 miles. I am not in love with the dash design. I always thought the radio behind the gearshift was clumsy. I am also getting older and am wanting power steering and an automatic transmission. On the other hand, I now have 160,000 on her and she won't quit. She finally is starting to drip a little oil. The A/C is has been ice cold for 10 years without a refill. The only thing I have had done is I had to have the emergency brake line fixed. I want something else but I also want to see how far I can take her. This truck is relentlessly reliable."

Can't kill it

By on Monday, November 30, 2009

"These Pick ups are tougher than the world's worst roads. I have a 1/4 million miles and it won't quit."

By on Thursday, October 15, 2009

"I purchased this truck 2 years ago for $1,500 with about 230,000 miles. Since then Ive used it to commute to work (90 miles round trip) haul motorcycles, pull trailers with equipment and pull my 15 foot flat boat. Ive also been on several 6-8hour trips(one way) while hauling and running the a/c. Its now got 250,000 miles. This truck will not stop. It will haul anything I want with no hesitation. It has developed a slightly vigorous oil leak, but nothing that checking it once a week wont ensure. Everything exept the blinkers work. A/C, pwr steering,, everything... I love this truck, if it blew up tommorrow I wouldnt be angry because Ive gotten my moneys worth already. Im looking to sale now, not wanting to part but its time to step up. I changed the ujoints,plugs-wires,thermostat a exhaust gasket and a tierod end. I alsto want to mention how well the interrior has held up. The truck has sat in the sun since the day I purchased it and no cracks or tears in the seat to speak of. Thats it, not bad for a truck thats almost 20 years old with a wadd of miles."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Isuzu Spacecab near Honolulu. See local deals