2003 Isuzu Rodeo Sport

8.2

Based on 42 Ratings for the 2001 - 2003 models.

More powerful than it looks

By on Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"My wife and I recently hauled a U-Haul trailer from MN to FL, crossing Kentucky's nasty hill/mountain ranges. Many looked at the Rodeo like it couldn't do it, but while my wife's Saturn died along the freeway, even after piling even more stuff from her car into mine and adding on to the trailer, it still pulled through! Gas milage isn't spectacular by any stretch of the imagination, but when hauling the trailer, my milage was only reduced to in-city milage anyway, so I felt good about the trip altogether. 3 for comfort because the seats aren't kind for lumbar support..."

Great gas mileage.

By on Monday, November 14, 2011

"Great car for the gas milage. Fairly reliable until mileage got higher. Parts are hard to find."

By on Saturday, March 8, 2008

"not too many problems other than the fact that the engine developed a reoccuring oil leak which came to an eventual sieze of the engine, which i was dumb enough to have replaced for over $4000. good for your teenagers first car and a low budget off roader, but if your looking for something that is of higher quality and has a better trade in and resell i suggest going with a jeep instead. wasnt bad, but neither great."

I love my Rodeo Sport

By on Wednesday, February 13, 2008

"I bought my rodeo new in 2002 and still love it today, I have had few problems and they all where under warranty. The best thing about isuzu is the 120000 mile warranty. I wish I had gotten a 4x4 but that is the only thing I regret about purchasing my rodeo. When i purchased my rodeo I owned a 2001 chevy tracker and hated it I was very scared of buying a suv again but my rodeo has been awsome I highly recomend this vehicle:)"

Excellent Smaller SUV

By on Thursday, September 13, 2007

"I have a '02 4x4 hardtop with an automatic transmission. This vehicle handles very well. It is small enough to get in and out of almost any space. Averages about 20mpg with mixed driving. To improve rear visibility just remove the rear headrests - easy. The only negative is that this vehicle has a GM engine and trans which means DECRON anti-freeze. I highly recommend flushing that replacing it with standard anti-freeze. Why? Because Decron eats away at the engine gaskets - had to replace them once already. Otherwise awesome vehicle - Highly Recommended"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Isuzu Rodeo Sport near Honolulu. See local deals