2000 Isuzu Hombre Spacecab

7.9

Based on 43 Ratings for the 1996 - 2000 models.

Excellent truck

By on Saturday, July 7, 2007

"This truck, off the same assembly line as the Chevy S-10, is an excellent entry level truck or gas saver. I have had excellent luck with the truck, runs great and gets over 30 miles to the gallon on the road. The 4 cyl does not have a huge amount of power but if you are not hauling a load or pulling a trailer it is more that sufficient. Very reliable and uses all S-10 parts except for the front grill and headlights. Would highly recommend."

not a bad starter truck

By on Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"For the most part I have been happy wiuth my Hombre. It now has 126000 miles and it is starting to fade. I have had to replaced the clutch, timing chain, and injectors in the last year. But it has been a good run around town truck. AC is cold which is a good thing in Arizona."

I love this truck!

By on Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"My Hombre has 185,000 miles on it and it is still running as strong as ever. I'm 6'2" and the tuck looks pretty small and I have more room in this truck then I do in my Jeep Liberty. All and all this is a great truck for the money your going to pay for it."

Enjoyable truck

By on Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pros: "good value, nice compact truck"

Cons: "definitely basic"

"Yes it's basic but it's been just fine. Good value for money. Bought it new, good transportation. The interior design is pleasing and I love the way the radio stays on for 20 minutes after you turn off the key until you open the door. The side mirrors that retract either way if you run into something on the side are also neat. That's about it for features, there aren't many, but it's a thoroughly satisfactory and economical vehicle. Plan to drive it for maybe four more years (which would make it 2016) though I suspect it will go for more."

Ok vehicle

By on Sunday, January 23, 2011

"I bought this vehicle from an auction, for $2600. Air condition was dead(leaky compressor, not a big deal to change) Pitman arm was shot like all the GM light trucks had. $26.00 vaccuum switch on transfer case caused $400 in damage as the front differential tried to lock in at 70 mph on a MI highway towing a sailboat. Power steering pump leaks like a siv. But other then that the vehicle has never let me down. I'm a firefighter and the vehicle has always started in the real cold weather. 4x4 always engages when I want it to. The only major beef I have with this truck is the small gas tank approx 18 gallons. When you get 16 mpg you have a range less then 300 miles. Turn radius is surprisingly large for a vehicle its size. It is also nice every part I need can come from an s10 and usually the parts are cheaper. This is nice becasue I have yet to see another truck like mine on the road or in a junkyard. The tilt seat handles have snapped off before I got them and there is no way to replace them which is kinda annoying. Other then those flaws I would recommend this truck to someone if an s10 wasn't available."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Isuzu Hombre Spacecab near Honolulu. See local deals