2015 Infiniti QX70 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $40,595 - $44,332.

Invoice N/A
Transaction data

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

10/6.7

8.0

Based on 2 Ratings for the 2014 - 2016 models.

7.5/10

Great car--except

By on Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Pros: "Very comfortable and roomy"

Cons: "Lousy shifting pattern"

"I have had this car for a month and put on about 2000 miles.As I said its a great car with comfort and drives extremely well. A few annoying things have really disappointed me. The worst shifting pattern I have seen. From start the trans, winds up, than it winds up again and than a third time. The last three shifts you don' hear. This pattern is indicative of much cheaper cars. All the time you hear the engine winding up. How annoying is this! A couple of other things like the mirror folding switch can not be seen due to its location and the mirror adjustment switch is also not in the right place and difficult to use. These two items are used constantly but were designed by a first year engineer. For an expensive car I am amazed at the misses."

Loads of Fun, extremely quirky & Poor Electronics

By on Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive, looks great, comfortable"

Cons: "Lousy mileage, crummy electronics, transmission"

"I now have 10,000 miles on the car. To list the positives first: Great seats, FAST, fun to drive, lots of rear seat room and surprisingly quite good in the snow. Now for the negatives: Who rated the mileage on this thing? I get about 12 mpg city and 21 hwy. 18-19 average is impossible, even when I drive like a grandma. Worst yet, I get hit with about a 15% reduction in mileage when winter gas (with ethanol) is forced upon us every fall. Premium gas only, 11 mpg... Other issues are a really lousy stereo. Bose should be embarrassed. Poor sound, crummy interfaces, not a tweeter in the entire 11 speaker line-up and 5" subwoofers. Anyone ever hear of a twiddler? The headlight controls are insane. No daytime running lights, the height adjustment for the headlights was a real issue when I first bumped them with my knee and couldn't understand why I couldn't see, also the folding/tilting mirrors are a mystery-why can you only adjust one, not both? Another complaint is a really paltry attempt at rear air/heat. My back seat passengers have really limited air flow. We have to crank up the heat/air up front to get the back seat comfortable. For this price, they should have a rear console with an independent fan or zone. I turned off the tailgate controls. It is so slow that I can say the entire alphabet while waiting to lock the car or get something out of the back. Finally, all proximity sensors had to be disabled. In hard rain or snow, the sensors start screetching at me that I am about to get hit. You can't mute them either. So, when driving on the highway and it starts snowing hard, you actually have to pull off the highway, come to a complete stop to be allowed to make adjustments and then turn off the sensors before continuing the trip. And yes, that's on the lowest sensitivity setting."