• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2014 Infiniti QX60 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $39,862 - $42,387.

Invoice N/A

10/7.9

Based on 4 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

10.0/10

Sophisticated, comfortable, classy and stands out.

By on Saturday, April 11, 2015

Pros: "Hood lines and manual shift option."

Cons: "Carpet could be nicer. Seat snaps a little higher."

"Great ride. Smooth. Quiet. Fun to drive. Had three years and still love to drive it. Ultimate luxury vehicle with no real competition in its price range. Comes with Michelin tires that are fantastic. We have no kids. We fold down all seats for a flat surface for our dogs. In the Mercedes the rear seat bottoms fold forward and not flat. This car is super spacious We love it. The doors are a little heavy. Which is probably a good thing. The windows go down remotely. For some reason it doesn't hold its lane particularly well on the Freeway. That's a little surprising. I've seen better. In addition for some reason you feel slightly insecure at real high speeds; 80+. Again surprising. That's what encouraged us to look at Mercedes and others. It's a miner thing though and we will release another QX. (Currently we are in the original JX model from 2013.) The paint is great, the leather has held up beautifully. Still looks new inside and out. Replaced tires at 40,000 wish we hadn't. They were in great shape and the new tires do not ride as nice. Need to shop it better next time as Michelin's are expensive. A dream to drive in the mountains. Very secure. Handles curves nicely. Manual transmission makes it fun and pins it to the road. Glove box is bizarre. Opens and is wayyy too deep. The temperature display is wayyy too small and only the driver can see it. I'm six foot and with the wheel and the seat where I like it I have trouble seeing the '70' on the speedometer as the top of the wheel obscures my vision. What!? Can not turn radio off or mute it at the wheel. What!? Just volume and select station. No service in three years. Doors are not sealed completely at the bottom. So dirty water can make its way partially up the door jams. Annoying. Loaded 150 pounds or more on roof with no roof rails without issue. (In Roof Bag.) Controls will spoil you. Right at fingertips. Car handles superbly."

Nicest I've ever owned

By on Friday, January 23, 2015

Pros: "Love the ride and quietness."

Cons: "Just barley fit in the garage."

"Traded a 2014 Honda CRV for 2014 QX60 talking about underpowered try the CRV. Intended on testing a Acura RX But never got there since the Infiniti dealer was on the way we tried it first. Tested a loaded 2014 QX60 was impressed by the ride and interior feel and all the safety features. Got a incredible deal on the 2014 QX60 w/out entertainment system but everything else. Love the blind spot light, and backup control. Also like the overhead shot it shows where you are in a parking space. Still haven't gotten use to the drive by wire as with the CRV has the lag that I hate so I use the ECNO mode all but eliminated the jerking on take off. Can't wait to drive this on a trip it rides so nice and is so quiet."

Nice looking SUV!

By on Friday, October 03, 2014

Pros: "safety features, great sound system"

Cons: "dull acceleration"

"I purchased a fully loaded version. I have been enjoying excellent BOSE sound system, safety features, very interactive GPS, and Bluetooth communication system. Even though the voice command needs to be improved, it is very useful on the road. The ride is comfortable with no dynamics around corners. So far so good!"

Best car we ever owned!!!

By on Monday, August 04, 2014

Pros: "Int/Ext design, tons of cupholders, soft leather"

Cons: "slightly louder than competition"

"Traded in our '03 Pontiac Montana since we wanted more luxury. Battled it down between the Acura MDX, and Infiniti QX60. Test drove the Acura first, and came away with okay impressions, except that the third row seat was just...weird. Then we went over to the Infiniti, and we were ABSOLUTELY blown away! The arm room/legroom (even in third row) was ENORMOUS!! Acura leather was higher quality, but STIFF!! Infiniti as I sat down I just sunk right in! Love the blind spot feature, as it has it on BOTH sides! Adore the Around view monitor when reversing! The second-row sliding seat was good. Acura's system (power slide) was quicker, but the QX60 has more room TO get in the third row. Driving it was not as fun/sporty as Acura, but it whopped MDX in so many other ways it was impossible to say no! We got a 3.5 AWD basically loaded with everything on it in Midnight Garnet with Black interior. Customer service was FANTASTIC!! If you want the best in Luxury and 3-row utility, you MUST check this car out!!"