2014 Infiniti QX60 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $36,536 - $38,905.

Invoice N/A

10/7.9

9.4

Based on 8 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

9.8/10
Per Page:  5 | 10

Best car we ever owned!!!

By on Monday, August 04, 2014

Pros: "Int/Ext design, tons of cupholders, soft leather"

Cons: "slightly louder than competition"

"Traded in our '03 Pontiac Montana since we wanted more luxury. Battled it down between the Acura MDX, and Infiniti QX60. Test drove the Acura first, and came away with okay impressions, except that the third row seat was just...weird. Then we went over to the Infiniti, and we were ABSOLUTELY blown away! The arm room/legroom (even in third row) was ENORMOUS!! Acura leather was higher quality, but STIFF!! Infiniti as I sat down I just sunk right in! Love the blind spot feature, as it has it on BOTH sides! Adore the Around view monitor when reversing! The second-row sliding seat was good. Acura's system (power slide) was quicker, but the QX60 has more room TO get in the third row. Driving it was not as fun/sporty as Acura, but it whopped MDX in so many other ways it was impossible to say no! We got a 3.5 AWD basically loaded with everything on it in Midnight Garnet with Black interior. Customer service was FANTASTIC!! If you want the best in Luxury and 3-row utility, you MUST check this car out!!"

Only SUV with a useable 3-row. Great car!

By on Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Pros: "Real 7 seater with cool and helpful tech features"

Cons: "not for high performance sport drivers..."

"Looked at MDX, Q7, GX460 none of them had any room in the 3rd row and most of those are just good for carseats. can't beat a minivan but that's not for us. Strongly recommend 7-seater suv buyers to go take a look at the QX60 and even a 6 footer like me can get in the 3rd row without breaking my back and lots of room for anyone under 6ft. It was a nightmare to get into Q7, after you get in you can't move the middle row forward, no room in MDX given its rear design, same with lexus GX. Now to the tech features - love the radar cruise, set it to some mph and it will track any cars in front of you and will maintain the distance between the vehicles. On a 6hr trip, didn't have to cancel cruise once. This is full range meaning it can slow down to 0mph if needed to maintain the distance with the car in front. Can't imagine buying another car without this. Love the front camera which helps park in garages etc. Finally, DCA will keep the distance in city traffic and it brakes for you keeping you from rear-ending someone. Can't imagine buying another car without these features in the future."

Nice looking SUV!

By on Friday, October 03, 2014

Pros: "safety features, great sound system"

Cons: "dull acceleration"

"I purchased a fully loaded version. I have been enjoying excellent BOSE sound system, safety features, very interactive GPS, and Bluetooth communication system. Even though the voice command needs to be improved, it is very useful on the road. The ride is comfortable with no dynamics around corners. So far so good!"

Nicest I've ever owned

By on Friday, January 23, 2015

Pros: "Love the ride and quietness."

Cons: "Just barley fit in the garage."

"Traded a 2014 Honda CRV for 2014 QX60 talking about underpowered try the CRV. Intended on testing a Acura RX But never got there since the Infiniti dealer was on the way we tried it first. Tested a loaded 2014 QX60 was impressed by the ride and interior feel and all the safety features. Got a incredible deal on the 2014 QX60 w/out entertainment system but everything else. Love the blind spot light, and backup control. Also like the overhead shot it shows where you are in a parking space. Still haven't gotten use to the drive by wire as with the CRV has the lag that I hate so I use the ECNO mode all but eliminated the jerking on take off. Can't wait to drive this on a trip it rides so nice and is so quiet."

Classy and luxurious

By on Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Pros: "Comfort and ergonomics"

Cons: "Reflection issue described in my post"

After the pic I added 20" custom rims/tires.

"This is my first Infiniti SUV. I previously owned a Lexus SUV, a Honda SUV and a Nissan SUV - without any doubt this is the most spacious, comfortable and good looking SUV that I have owned. It drives like a car with great reliable handling and comfort. Unlike my Lexus and other SUVs that are a dime a dozen, the QX60 is elite and stands out alone. Even one and half years after purchasing it I still get folks admiring it and asking me about it. My only complaint is that the design of the dashboard (with a light interior) reflects against the side windows making it difficult to see in the side mirrors on very sunny days. Other than this minor complaint I could not see any need for improvements. Thanks for reading and good luck to you."

After the pic I added 20" custom rims/tires.

Per Page:  5 | 10