2014 Infiniti QX60 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $36,448 - $38,819.

Invoice N/A

10/7.9

9.4

Based on 8 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

9.8/10
Per Page:  5 | 10

Best car we ever owned!!!

By on Monday, August 04, 2014

Pros: "Int/Ext design, tons of cupholders, soft leather"

Cons: "slightly louder than competition"

"Traded in our '03 Pontiac Montana since we wanted more luxury. Battled it down between the Acura MDX, and Infiniti QX60. Test drove the Acura first, and came away with okay impressions, except that the third row seat was just...weird. Then we went over to the Infiniti, and we were ABSOLUTELY blown away! The arm room/legroom (even in third row) was ENORMOUS!! Acura leather was higher quality, but STIFF!! Infiniti as I sat down I just sunk right in! Love the blind spot feature, as it has it on BOTH sides! Adore the Around view monitor when reversing! The second-row sliding seat was good. Acura's system (power slide) was quicker, but the QX60 has more room TO get in the third row. Driving it was not as fun/sporty as Acura, but it whopped MDX in so many other ways it was impossible to say no! We got a 3.5 AWD basically loaded with everything on it in Midnight Garnet with Black interior. Customer service was FANTASTIC!! If you want the best in Luxury and 3-row utility, you MUST check this car out!!"

Only SUV with a useable 3-row. Great car!

By on Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Pros: "Real 7 seater with cool and helpful tech features"

Cons: "not for high performance sport drivers..."

"Looked at MDX, Q7, GX460 none of them had any room in the 3rd row and most of those are just good for carseats. can't beat a minivan but that's not for us. Strongly recommend 7-seater suv buyers to go take a look at the QX60 and even a 6 footer like me can get in the 3rd row without breaking my back and lots of room for anyone under 6ft. It was a nightmare to get into Q7, after you get in you can't move the middle row forward, no room in MDX given its rear design, same with lexus GX. Now to the tech features - love the radar cruise, set it to some mph and it will track any cars in front of you and will maintain the distance between the vehicles. On a 6hr trip, didn't have to cancel cruise once. This is full range meaning it can slow down to 0mph if needed to maintain the distance with the car in front. Can't imagine buying another car without this. Love the front camera which helps park in garages etc. Finally, DCA will keep the distance in city traffic and it brakes for you keeping you from rear-ending someone. Can't imagine buying another car without these features in the future."

Classy and luxurious

By on Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Pros: "Comfort and ergonomics"

Cons: "Reflection issue described in my post"

After the pic I added 20" custom rims/tires.

"This is my first Infiniti SUV. I previously owned a Lexus SUV, a Honda SUV and a Nissan SUV - without any doubt this is the most spacious, comfortable and good looking SUV that I have owned. It drives like a car with great reliable handling and comfort. Unlike my Lexus and other SUVs that are a dime a dozen, the QX60 is elite and stands out alone. Even one and half years after purchasing it I still get folks admiring it and asking me about it. My only complaint is that the design of the dashboard (with a light interior) reflects against the side windows making it difficult to see in the side mirrors on very sunny days. Other than this minor complaint I could not see any need for improvements. Thanks for reading and good luck to you."

After the pic I added 20" custom rims/tires.

Nice looking SUV!

By on Friday, October 03, 2014

Pros: "safety features, great sound system"

Cons: "dull acceleration"

"I purchased a fully loaded version. I have been enjoying excellent BOSE sound system, safety features, very interactive GPS, and Bluetooth communication system. Even though the voice command needs to be improved, it is very useful on the road. The ride is comfortable with no dynamics around corners. So far so good!"

Sophisticated, comfortable, classy and stands out.

By on Saturday, April 11, 2015

Pros: "Hood lines and manual shift option."

Cons: "Carpet could be nicer. Seat snaps a little higher."

"Great ride. Smooth. Quiet. Fun to drive. Had three years and still love to drive it. Ultimate luxury vehicle with no real competition in its price range. Comes with Michelin tires that are fantastic. We have no kids. We fold down all seats for a flat surface for our dogs. In the Mercedes the rear seat bottoms fold forward and not flat. This car is super spacious We love it. The doors are a little heavy. Which is probably a good thing. The windows go down remotely. For some reason it doesn't hold its lane particularly well on the Freeway. That's a little surprising. I've seen better. In addition for some reason you feel slightly insecure at real high speeds; 80+. Again surprising. That's what encouraged us to look at Mercedes and others. It's a miner thing though and we will release another QX. (Currently we are in the original JX model from 2013.) The paint is great, the leather has held up beautifully. Still looks new inside and out. Replaced tires at 40,000 wish we hadn't. They were in great shape and the new tires do not ride as nice. Need to shop it better next time as Michelin's are expensive. A dream to drive in the mountains. Very secure. Handles curves nicely. Manual transmission makes it fun and pins it to the road. Glove box is bizarre. Opens and is wayyy too deep. The temperature display is wayyy too small and only the driver can see it. I'm six foot and with the wheel and the seat where I like it I have trouble seeing the '70' on the speedometer as the top of the wheel obscures my vision. What!? Can not turn radio off or mute it at the wheel. What!? Just volume and select station. No service in three years. Doors are not sealed completely at the bottom. So dirty water can make its way partially up the door jams. Annoying. Loaded 150 pounds or more on roof with no roof rails without issue. (In Roof Bag.) Controls will spoil you. Right at fingertips. Car handles superbly."

Per Page:  5 | 10