2013 Infiniti QX Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $57,246 - $60,423.

Invoice N/A

10/7.3

8.3

Based on 29 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

Most comfortable ride!

By on Friday, November 07, 2014

Pros: "Love that horse power!"

Cons: "Inconvenience of third row seat belt."

"The design is excellent and it's the most comfortable ride we have ever owned. Wish it made a little bit better gas mileage.I do like the horsepower. We do plan on purchasing another vehicle like this in the near future."

Excellent value for the money

By on Monday, September 08, 2014

Pros: "pleasure to drive"

"Best SUV I have ever owned. More room, head room, leg room, etc. Best ride in its class!"

Good large SUV

By on Saturday, August 09, 2014

"Needed is large SUV to haul around six teenage boys plus gear 25 miles to school and back each day. Had an Acura MDX prior but they don't make a large vehicle so had to look around for something else. Checked out the Lexus, but the jump seats in the third row would not do. Suburban? too big, Sequoia? too truck like plus the service departments stink compared to what I had grown accustomed to with Acura (exceptional service), GMC? heard of several issues with things breaking and poor service again, Mercedes? Too expensive plus small inside, Volvo? way too small. So I tried the Infiniti Qx - the big boy I call it. It has a HUGE engine that roars (which is fine) and the interior is high quality and comfort. I can fit all the boys in comfortably for the 45-60 minute ride to school. The service department in town in great - almost as good as Acura. In the four years I have owned it only had an issue with the gas cap and the backup camera, but both were still under warranty so really not a problem. One slightly annoying issue is the heat and air conditioning - never gets warm enough in winter or cold enough in summer despite having it looked at a couple times. Must be a Nissan/Infiniti engineering issue. Last comment is that the value is not holding up very well - could be due to the newer body style released in 2011? I do see many of these on the road in my local area in the past couple years so they seem to be gaining in popularity. Hopefully that will reflect in my trade when I need to upgrade soon. Perhaps Acura will get on the stick and create that large SUV I have been waiting for....."

Not Really a Sport Utility Vehicle

By on Saturday, April 26, 2014

Pros: "Comfort inside"

Cons: "Not a Real Truck or SUV-- Very expensive to operat"

"the QX56 is a nice car. The interior is quite nice. The 4 Wheel drive can't handle mud or snow unless driving on a flat straight road. The car seems to have been designed with the interior in mind forgetting functionality. The Back is too high, and you have to lift cargo over a painted and usually scratched bumper. You can not open the rear window and if you need an 8 foot board you have to drive with the door wide open, because they didn't think to give you any way other than the windshield wiper to tie the door shut. There is also a shrill alarm that you can shut off. My car spent the first 45 days I owned in pieces on the dealership floor as the engine needed a significant repair and parts were not available. The car runs noisy and the navigation and other technology is terrible. I am trading mine in at a loss to go buy US Made Real SUV"

exceed expectations

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pros: "Great in snow. Very comfy. Sporty look."

Cons: "gas mileage"

"I wanted the Lexus LX SUV. But it starts at $80,000+. I thought the Infinity was a better value around $65,000. Withing a few days I was no longer disappointed I didn't get the Lexus. This was great in a very snowy winter this past year. Never had a problem getting through the snow. Comfortable inside. Kids will confirm even third row is comfy. Great car. Would highly recommend."

Palace on wheels

By on Friday, March 07, 2014

Pros: "Lots of space, stylish, lots of power, comfortable"

Cons: "Poor to average Gas mileage, larger turning radius"

"I purchased this as my 3rd car to travel long distances with my family. This is so far my most comfortable ride equipped with all the power you would ever need. The drive quality is superb and the passengers have enough and more leg room in all the rows of seating (including the 3rd row; where 3 adults can be seated). THis vehicle is wrapped in luxury and high quality parts and features. I decided to get one with a bench in the second row so that I could install a car seat and works very well for me. The gas mileage is what is expected for a vehicle of this size and I am averaging around 14.5 mpg. This maynot be your everyday vehicle due to the gas mileage but would be a good addition and I wouldnot recommend this vehicle if this is going to be your only mode of transportation."

Best SUV I've Ever Owned

By on Monday, January 27, 2014

Pros: "Big Engine, Great Styling, Quite Interior, Roomy"

Cons: "Fragile Windshield, Lacks Tire Options on 22's"

"The QX56 is easily the finest SUV I've ever owned. I know it's a big SUV, but you would never know it by the way it drives. After almost 80,000 miles in three years it's still great to drive and always gets the job done. I occasionally haul trailers, often put the seats down and load it up for trips to the mountain cabin, and regularly load it up with people. Highway driving is where the technology shines. Lane departure warning, adaptive cruise control, navigation with traffic, and especially the hydraulic suspension on winding mountain roads (drive with great confidence). I've have only three issues that have been annoying: 1) the windshield is a huge target and stressed in a way that causes any rock hit close to the edge to ruin the glass. I've replaced the windshield 5 times. 2) the front camera is exposed (no lexan cover) and was hit by a rock after 12 months. It can't be repaired only replaced for over $1,000. Needless to say I never replaced it. 3) the Bridgestone tires on 22 inch wheels are one of a kind and hard to get. If you get a flat requiring a single tire replacement, good luck finding one. If you're going to buy a full size luxury SUV there isn't a better value out there. Compared to the QX56 (now QX80) everything else is over priced and under featured."

Love, Love, Love this SUV!

By on Friday, October 11, 2013

Pros: "Luxurious, loaded, HOT!"

Cons: "Thirsty, but I knew that when I bought it! :)"

"I was coveting these and finally took the plunge. So glad I did! With kids and a boat to haul and both my husband and I being tall... it seemed like the perfect vehicle. I "look" for errands to run because I enjoy driving it so much. Very comfortable, very stylish and enjoyable to drive. Kids love it, husband is happy that I am happy... ;)"

BEST LARGE SVU ON THE ROAD

By on Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Pros: "ride, style comfort"

Cons: "rear storage when all 3 rows are up."

"We have owned this car for 2 years now and it has been flawless. Rides so smooth and gets up and goes when you need it. Hauls the boat no problem. (22 ft) Better gas milage on Hwy than advertised. I set the cruise at 75 on the interstate it get 18-19 and if i baby it and 55-60 then i can get 21-22 and that's in the hill country. You wont be disappointed in this SUV. Just the right size. Not to big like the Escalade and not as small as the Lexus or Acura. And the 3rd seat is actually comfortable for an adult."

The attention to detail and the leather is poor

By on Thursday, April 18, 2013

Pros: "None"

Cons: "Parts falling off and breaking poor quality"

"Would not recommend Infiniti cars or SUVs"

This vehicle is awesome........

By on Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Pros: "Luxury Vehicle that can do it all!"

Cons: "Gas Gas Gas!!!! But I cant complain...Lrg SUV"

"I recently purchased this vehicle and can not stop gushing. I was able to get fair price on a pre certified QX56 that has all three packages and the 22 inch wheels. This luxury vehicle has the power, speed, handling, and moxy that I value. I would recommend this truck to those that can afford. Those that can't......get it anyway. It is worth it's value and then some."

Best vehicle ever owned

By on Friday, March 22, 2013

Pros: "Awesome vehicle"

Cons: "Car payment, fuel"

"Luxury, comfort, practicality."

Love My QX56

By on Sunday, March 10, 2013

Pros: "Unique look, price, nice interior, 22 rims, & big"

Cons: "Gas, Gas, Gas, more stylish grill"

"I've owned several large SUV's, my QX56 if the best vehicle I've ever purchased to date, I,plan on keeping this vehicle for a long time, I was looking at the escalade, but fell in love with the QX56, it' has a very unique look, and the interior is one of the best, the 22 inch rims, are a grown mans look, won't put chrome on this one, the price was okay, not too many inexpensive large SUVs and this one is priced more reasonable than the other ones I looked at, on my way to clean my baby, and detail the interior, I'm in love."

INFINITI HAS HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

By on Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Pros: "They look nice"

Cons: "Don't Live up to the price you pay!!!"

"2007 QX56 starter broke off?? Causing major damage to the bell housing, felx plate, torch converter, and other misc parts total $4,000 in repairs. Infiniti will not cover under the power train warranty because the "failed Component" caused the damage to the power train. Give me a break. I paid $55,000 dollars for this quality vehicle that is a total piece of garbage. It's been 3 weeks and my truck is still not fixed. This story is a lot longer, just not enough space to list all the horrible things about this company."

Better than Lexus, smoother than Benz, more tech..

By on Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pros: "A stunning vehicle that turns heads"

Cons: "Cant really think of one"

"Last year, I researched all the big SUVs. The only one that had everything I wanted; reliability, stunningly good looks, tech that made sense and some sense of value. I found all of that in the QX. It has much of the luxury you would find In the range rover, but FAR better reliability. The large Benz was too stiff and cold. The large Lexus is actually pretty small inside and the third row is a joke. Overall, the QX has the best attributes of the Lexus, Mercedes, Escalade and the Range rover. I would highly suggest this SUV."

Great Value for your money

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pros: "Great Value with lots of options"

Cons: "Dash is very plastic. Lots of rattles"

"This is a great family luxury vehicle with lots of included options. The only issue we have is it rattles from plastic rubbing on plastic on the interior. Third row seat is large enough for adults with easy access."

Great Vehicle

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, ammenities, look and ride quality"

Cons: "fuel mileage (but what can you expect)"

"The vehicle performs flawlessly and will haul everyone plus their stuff. Great over the road vehicle as the outside noise is minimal and the comfort is second to none. Only issue I would include: the leather around the steering wheel wears quickly so if you would like to keep it looking perfectly new, buy something to wrap the steering wheel. Great SUV, will buy again and would recommend to anyone who is not worried about fuel mileage!"

Great family vehicle

By on Friday, December 23, 2011

Pros: "Quick, Luxurious, Great Looking, Comfortable, Fun"

Cons: "Gas Mileage, Cost"

"After comparing Cadillac, GMC, Mercedes, Lexus"

Love my 2012 QX56 even more than the 2006 I traded

By on Thursday, November 03, 2011

Pros: "Great ride, great safety features"

Cons: "Mileage"

"I loved my 2006 QX and didn't want to trade it in because I didn't think the new model could top what I already had. Once I got the 2012, I was totally blown away. The ride is significantly improved and the car drives like a sports car, only higher off the ground. Doesn't feel like it will tip over as much as the older one did. I love the cameras since it's tough to park such a big vehicle, especially in a tight garage at home. Also love the lane departure and the blind spot warning features; both are very helpful with my daily commute. The interior is much improved over the 2006 and the seats are really comfortable. Love the addition of heated and *finally* cooled seats too. Sound system is top notch, too. The only negative so far is the absence of the big center console (what my husband called the "junk drawer") but have learned to live without it. Great all around beautiful SUV. I can't imagine how it could be improved, but I said that when I bought my first QX."

Not very impressed with Infiniti.

By on Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pros: "Beautiful, 400 horses, lots of cool gadgets."

Cons: "Transmission problems"

"This is our 1st"

Very nice ride!

By on Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pros: "Smooth and quiet like a Luxury SUV should be"

Cons: "Parking sensors could be placed better or have centerline sensor added."

"This car is great on the highway, smooth powerful and very quiet compared to other large SUVs I drove (Escalade, Rover, GL550). Gas mileage is around 14-15 around town and 17-18 on highway. Interior design is beautifully done. 360 degree view cameras are a nessecity on this thing for parking! Parking sensors could be placed better or have centerline sensor added. I went withe 20" wheel package as it drove smoother and quieter than the 22" wheel set up. I lost out on the vented front seats, but is is a better ride."

Great Vehicle-Beware

By on Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pros: "Just a joy to drive"

Cons: "hard to get replacment tires"

"I got a fully loaded QX including the 22" tires. Big mistake! Because they are so new, extremely hard to get replacment tires. I own a roofing company and traveling to job sites brings flat tires, just part of the job. The 4th week I had the vehicle I suffered 2 flats at once ( really weird , even for me!) The one tire had 4 roofing nails in it and could not be repaired. Thats when the problems started. It took 3 more months for a new tire from the dealer , no one else had one. Lucky I didn't have any other flats. Other then that Great SUV"

Great Vehicle - Hard to Beat

By on Friday, February 04, 2011

"Undoubtedly one of the best luxury SUV's on the market."

By on Thursday, January 20, 2011

Best suv

By on Thursday, January 13, 2011

"Escalade dosent compite whit q56"