• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2013 Infiniti QX Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $54,009 - $57,006.

Invoice N/A

10/7.3

8.3

Based on 28 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

Very nice ride!

By on Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pros: "Smooth and quiet like a Luxury SUV should be"

Cons: "Parking sensors could be placed better or have centerline sensor added."

"This car is great on the highway, smooth powerful and very quiet compared to other large SUVs I drove (Escalade, Rover, GL550). Gas mileage is around 14-15 around town and 17-18 on highway. Interior design is beautifully done. 360 degree view cameras are a nessecity on this thing for parking! Parking sensors could be placed better or have centerline sensor added. I went withe 20" wheel package as it drove smoother and quieter than the 22" wheel set up. I lost out on the vented front seats, but is is a better ride."

Best SUV I've Ever Owned

By on Monday, January 27, 2014

Pros: "Big Engine, Great Styling, Quite Interior, Roomy"

Cons: "Fragile Windshield, Lacks Tire Options on 22's"

"The QX56 is easily the finest SUV I've ever owned. I know it's a big SUV, but you would never know it by the way it drives. After almost 80,000 miles in three years it's still great to drive and always gets the job done. I occasionally haul trailers, often put the seats down and load it up for trips to the mountain cabin, and regularly load it up with people. Highway driving is where the technology shines. Lane departure warning, adaptive cruise control, navigation with traffic, and especially the hydraulic suspension on winding mountain roads (drive with great confidence). I've have only three issues that have been annoying: 1) the windshield is a huge target and stressed in a way that causes any rock hit close to the edge to ruin the glass. I've replaced the windshield 5 times. 2) the front camera is exposed (no lexan cover) and was hit by a rock after 12 months. It can't be repaired only replaced for over $1,000. Needless to say I never replaced it. 3) the Bridgestone tires on 22 inch wheels are one of a kind and hard to get. If you get a flat requiring a single tire replacement, good luck finding one. If you're going to buy a full size luxury SUV there isn't a better value out there. Compared to the QX56 (now QX80) everything else is over priced and under featured."

Love my 2012 QX56 even more than the 2006 I traded

By on Thursday, November 03, 2011

Pros: "Great ride, great safety features"

Cons: "Mileage"

"I loved my 2006 QX and didn't want to trade it in because I didn't think the new model could top what I already had. Once I got the 2012, I was totally blown away. The ride is significantly improved and the car drives like a sports car, only higher off the ground. Doesn't feel like it will tip over as much as the older one did. I love the cameras since it's tough to park such a big vehicle, especially in a tight garage at home. Also love the lane departure and the blind spot warning features; both are very helpful with my daily commute. The interior is much improved over the 2006 and the seats are really comfortable. Love the addition of heated and *finally* cooled seats too. Sound system is top notch, too. The only negative so far is the absence of the big center console (what my husband called the "junk drawer") but have learned to live without it. Great all around beautiful SUV. I can't imagine how it could be improved, but I said that when I bought my first QX."

Better than Lexus, smoother than Benz, more tech..

By on Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pros: "A stunning vehicle that turns heads"

Cons: "Cant really think of one"

"Last year, I researched all the big SUVs. The only one that had everything I wanted; reliability, stunningly good looks, tech that made sense and some sense of value. I found all of that in the QX. It has much of the luxury you would find In the range rover, but FAR better reliability. The large Benz was too stiff and cold. The large Lexus is actually pretty small inside and the third row is a joke. Overall, the QX has the best attributes of the Lexus, Mercedes, Escalade and the Range rover. I would highly suggest this SUV."

Great Value for your money

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pros: "Great Value with lots of options"

Cons: "Dash is very plastic. Lots of rattles"

"This is a great family luxury vehicle with lots of included options. The only issue we have is it rattles from plastic rubbing on plastic on the interior. Third row seat is large enough for adults with easy access."