• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2013 Infiniti QX Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $54,037 - $56,978.

Invoice N/A

10/7.3

8.3

Based on 26 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Not Really a Sport Utility Vehicle

By on Saturday, April 26, 2014

Pros: "Comfort inside"

Cons: "Not a Real Truck or SUV-- Very expensive to operat"

"the QX56 is a nice car. The interior is quite nice. The 4 Wheel drive can't handle mud or snow unless driving on a flat straight road. The car seems to have been designed with the interior in mind forgetting functionality. The Back is too high, and you have to lift cargo over a painted and usually scratched bumper. You can not open the rear window and if you need an 8 foot board you have to drive with the door wide open, because they didn't think to give you any way other than the windshield wiper to tie the door shut. There is also a shrill alarm that you can shut off. My car spent the first 45 days I owned in pieces on the dealership floor as the engine needed a significant repair and parts were not available. The car runs noisy and the navigation and other technology is terrible. I am trading mine in at a loss to go buy US Made Real SUV"

exceed expectations

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pros: "Great in snow. Very comfy. Sporty look."

Cons: "gas mileage"

"I wanted the Lexus LX SUV. But it starts at $80,000+. I thought the Infinity was a better value around $65,000. Withing a few days I was no longer disappointed I didn't get the Lexus. This was great in a very snowy winter this past year. Never had a problem getting through the snow. Comfortable inside. Kids will confirm even third row is comfy. Great car. Would highly recommend."

Palace on wheels

By on Friday, March 07, 2014

Pros: "Lots of space, stylish, lots of power, comfortable"

Cons: "Poor to average Gas mileage, larger turning radius"

"I purchased this as my 3rd car to travel long distances with my family. This is so far my most comfortable ride equipped with all the power you would ever need. The drive quality is superb and the passengers have enough and more leg room in all the rows of seating (including the 3rd row; where 3 adults can be seated). THis vehicle is wrapped in luxury and high quality parts and features. I decided to get one with a bench in the second row so that I could install a car seat and works very well for me. The gas mileage is what is expected for a vehicle of this size and I am averaging around 14.5 mpg. This maynot be your everyday vehicle due to the gas mileage but would be a good addition and I wouldnot recommend this vehicle if this is going to be your only mode of transportation."

Best SUV I've Ever Owned

By on Monday, January 27, 2014

Pros: "Big Engine, Great Styling, Quite Interior, Roomy"

Cons: "Fragile Windshield, Lacks Tire Options on 22's"

"The QX56 is easily the finest SUV I've ever owned. I know it's a big SUV, but you would never know it by the way it drives. After almost 80,000 miles in three years it's still great to drive and always gets the job done. I occasionally haul trailers, often put the seats down and load it up for trips to the mountain cabin, and regularly load it up with people. Highway driving is where the technology shines. Lane departure warning, adaptive cruise control, navigation with traffic, and especially the hydraulic suspension on winding mountain roads (drive with great confidence). I've have only three issues that have been annoying: 1) the windshield is a huge target and stressed in a way that causes any rock hit close to the edge to ruin the glass. I've replaced the windshield 5 times. 2) the front camera is exposed (no lexan cover) and was hit by a rock after 12 months. It can't be repaired only replaced for over $1,000. Needless to say I never replaced it. 3) the Bridgestone tires on 22 inch wheels are one of a kind and hard to get. If you get a flat requiring a single tire replacement, good luck finding one. If you're going to buy a full size luxury SUV there isn't a better value out there. Compared to the QX56 (now QX80) everything else is over priced and under featured."

Love, Love, Love this SUV!

By on Friday, October 11, 2013

Pros: "Luxurious, loaded, HOT!"

Cons: "Thirsty, but I knew that when I bought it! :)"

"I was coveting these and finally took the plunge. So glad I did! With kids and a boat to haul and both my husband and I being tall... it seemed like the perfect vehicle. I "look" for errands to run because I enjoy driving it so much. Very comfortable, very stylish and enjoyable to drive. Kids love it, husband is happy that I am happy... ;)"

BEST LARGE SVU ON THE ROAD

By on Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Pros: "ride, style comfort"

Cons: "rear storage when all 3 rows are up."

"We have owned this car for 2 years now and it has been flawless. Rides so smooth and gets up and goes when you need it. Hauls the boat no problem. (22 ft) Better gas milage on Hwy than advertised. I set the cruise at 75 on the interstate it get 18-19 and if i baby it and 55-60 then i can get 21-22 and that's in the hill country. You wont be disappointed in this SUV. Just the right size. Not to big like the Escalade and not as small as the Lexus or Acura. And the 3rd seat is actually comfortable for an adult."

The attention to detail and the leather is poor

By on Thursday, April 18, 2013

Pros: "None"

Cons: "Parts falling off and breaking poor quality"

"Would not recommend Infiniti cars or SUVs"

This vehicle is awesome........

By on Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Pros: "Luxury Vehicle that can do it all!"

Cons: "Gas Gas Gas!!!! But I cant complain...Lrg SUV"

"I recently purchased this vehicle and can not stop gushing. I was able to get fair price on a pre certified QX56 that has all three packages and the 22 inch wheels. This luxury vehicle has the power, speed, handling, and moxy that I value. I would recommend this truck to those that can afford. Those that can't......get it anyway. It is worth it's value and then some."

Best vehicle ever owned

By on Friday, March 22, 2013

Pros: "Awesome vehicle"

Cons: "Car payment, fuel"

"Luxury, comfort, practicality."

Love My QX56

By on Sunday, March 10, 2013

Pros: "Unique look, price, nice interior, 22 rims, & big"

Cons: "Gas, Gas, Gas, more stylish grill"

"I've owned several large SUV's, my QX56 if the best vehicle I've ever purchased to date, I,plan on keeping this vehicle for a long time, I was looking at the escalade, but fell in love with the QX56, it' has a very unique look, and the interior is one of the best, the 22 inch rims, are a grown mans look, won't put chrome on this one, the price was okay, not too many inexpensive large SUVs and this one is priced more reasonable than the other ones I looked at, on my way to clean my baby, and detail the interior, I'm in love."

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next