2010 Infiniti QX

8.4

Based on 33 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

Very nice ride!

By on Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pros: "Smooth and quiet like a Luxury SUV should be"

Cons: "Parking sensors could be placed better or have centerline sensor added."

"This car is great on the highway, smooth powerful and very quiet compared to other large SUVs I drove (Escalade, Rover, GL550). Gas mileage is around 14-15 around town and 17-18 on highway. Interior design is beautifully done. 360 degree view cameras are a nessecity on this thing for parking! Parking sensors could be placed better or have centerline sensor added. I went withe 20" wheel package as it drove smoother and quieter than the 22" wheel set up. I lost out on the vented front seats, but is is a better ride."

most reliable vehicle ever had

By on Monday, July 06, 2015

Pros: "Very reliable, great looks. Powerful"

Cons: "poor mileage."

"Very reliable and comfortable. Great looks. My wife drives it primarily, and she feels very safe."

Better than Lexus, smoother than Benz, more tech..

By on Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pros: "A stunning vehicle that turns heads"

Cons: "Cant really think of one"

"Last year, I researched all the big SUVs. The only one that had everything I wanted; reliability, stunningly good looks, tech that made sense and some sense of value. I found all of that in the QX. It has much of the luxury you would find In the range rover, but FAR better reliability. The large Benz was too stiff and cold. The large Lexus is actually pretty small inside and the third row is a joke. Overall, the QX has the best attributes of the Lexus, Mercedes, Escalade and the Range rover. I would highly suggest this SUV."

Great Vehicle

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, ammenities, look and ride quality"

Cons: "fuel mileage (but what can you expect)"

"The vehicle performs flawlessly and will haul everyone plus their stuff. Great over the road vehicle as the outside noise is minimal and the comfort is second to none. Only issue I would include: the leather around the steering wheel wears quickly so if you would like to keep it looking perfectly new, buy something to wrap the steering wheel. Great SUV, will buy again and would recommend to anyone who is not worried about fuel mileage!"

Love my 2012 QX56 even more than the 2006 I traded

By on Thursday, November 03, 2011

Pros: "Great ride, great safety features"

Cons: "Mileage"

"I loved my 2006 QX and didn't want to trade it in because I didn't think the new model could top what I already had. Once I got the 2012, I was totally blown away. The ride is significantly improved and the car drives like a sports car, only higher off the ground. Doesn't feel like it will tip over as much as the older one did. I love the cameras since it's tough to park such a big vehicle, especially in a tight garage at home. Also love the lane departure and the blind spot warning features; both are very helpful with my daily commute. The interior is much improved over the 2006 and the seats are really comfortable. Love the addition of heated and *finally* cooled seats too. Sound system is top notch, too. The only negative so far is the absence of the big center console (what my husband called the "junk drawer") but have learned to live without it. Great all around beautiful SUV. I can't imagine how it could be improved, but I said that when I bought my first QX."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Infiniti QX near Honolulu. See local deals