2009 Infiniti QX

Based on 115 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

Safe, secure, versatile, solid and comfortable

By on Friday, March 27, 2015

Pros: "Great vehicle, safe, versatile and luxurious"

Cons: "Mile could be better; 16 - 17 mpg"

When you go back into the house for "just a minute." Lesson learned.....

"This is the second QX56 we've owned and we're now debating whether to trade our current 2006, also known as "Sweetie," for a 2015/16. In almost ten years of ownership, other than regular maintenance, we have not had one problem with Sweetie. She is still solid, rattle and squeak free. We've owned GMC Yukon Denaili XL's, Suburbans, and Mercedes and can honestly say this is as close to an ideal SUV as you'll ever get. Although this is a 2006, this vehicle was ahead of it's time in that it has a lot of technical and safety features that are still current, up to date, and would be options on new vehicles today. Our particular problem is that I'm a petite woman married to a tall man so finding a SUV that "fits" the both of us can be a challenge - until we found the QX56. As this is "my" primary vehicle it was important for me to be able to get comfortable and have good visability. The QX56 has a ridiculous amount of seating adjustments that makes it possible for the both of us to get comfortable and thanks to the adjustable steering wheel and adjustable brake and gas pedals (!) it makes it possible for me not only to see over the steering wheel, but to have the necessary visability needed for safety and security. The QX56 is comfortable - there is more room in the front seats of the vehicle than the Yukon XL which is important for men with broad shoulders. No crampiness here! Sweetie combines luxury and versatility. We have towed with it, hauled kids with it, moved a sofa with it, picked up landscaping material-including shrubs and a tree, and everything in between. The vehicle is very secure on the road whether in heavy rain or snow. It handles snow like a tank, never sliding, always solid, and considering our driveway is up a hill, it's been tested! City driving, expressways, country lanes, or crowded parking lots - this vehicle handles them all with ease. Of course, driver visability is excellent. So the question is, do we purchase a 2015/16 or do we stay with "Sweetie?" After re-reading this, maybe we'll keep her for a while longer."

When you go back into the house for "just a minute." Lesson learned.....

Best SUV I have owned inside and out.

By on Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Pros: "Powerful , roomy and fun to drive."

Cons: "Gas."

"I upgraded from the Armada to the Qx56. The Qx56 is everything I have ever wanted in an SUV. With the interior space and options and not to mention the engines power. This truck drives and rides very smooth. I have taken it out of town several times and the family loves it. I cannot say enough about this truck. The only downfall is gas but it is a fair for trade for the comfort and reliability this truck offers. I would definitely purchase another one only problem with that is I feel the 2011 model and up do not offer the same amount of interior room(bummer). I would highly recommend anyone to buy this SUV. Good Job Infiniti.."

Favorite car

By on Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pros: "Amazing luxury and safety with a powerful engine a"

"I have 3 children and have owned this car for almost 6 years. This is my second QX56 and would buy another for sure. It is loaded with comfort and convenience and safety is top notch. My favorite thing about the vehicle is the incredible power. It feels veavy and safe, but has incredible get up and go when needed. Only negative I would say is the gas mileage. If they could work that out, I'd never own another vehicle."

Best made vehicle I've ever owned. Flawless!

By on Friday, June 20, 2014

Pros: "Roomy, feeling of being safe, very, very reliable."

Cons: "I have to use a step ladder to wash the top"

"Without a doubt the smoothest riding and best handling vehicle, especially for the size. Everyone should own at least one of these boys once in their lives. They don't make them as big as this one anymore."

Wouldnt want any other SUV

By on Thursday, February 27, 2014

Pros: "The Luxury"

Cons: "Fuel Economy"

"I really love what this vehicle has for me.. So much actually, that I am debating on buying another Infiniti just because i love this vehicle"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Infiniti QX near Honolulu. See local deals