2009 Infiniti QX

Based on 116 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

Very Satisfied So Far

By on Sunday, February 08, 2009

"Purchased Black/Wheat 4X4 with Rear Seat Entertainment Option 6 months ago. Traveled to another city but felt like we received decent deal with substantial discount from list plus 0% financing. Heated steering wheel has been very much appreciated this winter. Previously drove Lincoln Navigator. QX feels bigger but still very comfortable. Smooth ride for SUV of this size. Bluetooth stopped working but expect to resolve with next service Evaluated against Navigator, Escalade, Sequoia. QX best value for the $. Did not bother with Lexus because of price and poor third row seat design. Also liked idea of having vehicle thousands others are not also driving in metro area. Styling is growing on me more each day. Selected black so that hitch blends better (no body-colored cover). Positive buying experience and am counting on plus of having premium experince for on-going service. Rumors that QX (as it exists today) will be discontinued with Armada after 2009 for crossover design. Too bad as this is an excellent luxury SUV with comfortable ride and the ability to tow your boat or trailer."

Watch for problems

By on Sunday, October 21, 2007

"I read all of these reviews and feel a need to let some people know about our experience. We bought ours new in 9/04. We love the vehicle but have been plauged by service issues. We have had the vehicle in for service so many times I can't count. We are on our 3rd computer in only 3 years. On my most recent trip for service it took them 28 days to resolve the issue. Infiniti consumer affiar was less than helpful when I called to inquire as to when I would get my car back. Love the vehicle but HATE the issues with the 2004. Check the service history before you buy an 04 used."

Did my homework!

By on Friday, May 11, 2012

"I have owned this car for almost 2 years, wanted to wait and write this review until after I had it for awhile. SUV has lots of room and is very comfortable for large family/people. The features and ride are great, great convenience with fold in the floor 3rd row. I researched/drove all the big SUV"s and found this one the best. Not one service issue, love the music box and interior/exterior finishes vs. Armada and other big SUV's. This SUV is solid. Only bugger is gas mileage but that's what you get with big vehicle. Very comfortable and powerful traveling up and down mountains, high altitude in Colorado. Wife/kids love seat heaters in front and middle seats. Handles great (for big vehicle) and my mechanic is surprised at how easy it is on the brake pads. I highly recommend this car and I;ve been very happy with this purchase."

Upgraded from a minivan

By on Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pros: "Roomy interior, powerful, DVD, Nav, intelicruise."

"Our family upgraded to this vehicle from a minivan and I have to tell you it was a great move. There is so much room on the inside, making it much more comfortable when we hit the road for one of our many road trips. We've taken it to Steamboat Springs, Denver, St. Louis, Tulsa, back and forth to Kansas City and it's been great. The DVD and navigation system are top notch. The intelicruise it amazing; I don't have to touch the brake or gas once we get on the interstate. For such a big vehicle the gas milage isn't terrible. I can get up to 18 on the highway. Overall a great vehicle for a family with 4 kids!"

By far the best SUV I have ever owned

By on Saturday, December 03, 2011

Pros: "Great design, inside and out. Safe for my family."

Cons: "You can't park it in compact parking spots."

"I have owned a Tahoe, Land Rover and Mercedes SUV and this is hands down the best of them all. When clients or friends get in my QX56 for the first time, they are all shocked that it is almost 7 years old. It has plenty of cargo room and drives like a luxury vehicle. I will be buying another when I'm done with this one. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Infiniti QX near Honolulu. See local deals