2014 Infiniti Q50 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $36,298 - $38,327.

Invoice N/A

10/8.0

8.0

Based on 25 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

The worst new car I ever purchased.

By on Thursday, May 15, 2014

Pros: "Powerful engine"

Cons: "Unreliable, error messages"

"My Infiniti Q50 is only 8 months old and has been recalled twice, had a leaking differential seal, 2 sensors went bad, numerous error messages, even one telling me to shut the car off, software issues along with screen issues. I no longer have any confidence in this vehicle and I certainly regret this purchase. Infiniti will not take back this Lemon, so I now have to research my state's Lemon Law."

Simply the best car out there in this luxury class

By on Thursday, September 05, 2013

Pros: "Curb appeal, gas efficiency and amazing HP"

Cons: "Need more color options for seating and roof line"

"My wife and I have been shopping for a new vehicle for the past year and wre specifically looking at the entry level luxury market, I.e. Lexus IS, BMW 3 series, Audi A4, and Mercedes C class. When test driving all of these vehicles, we realized only the BMW had character unless you decided to go wih the S line in Audi, or the F sport in Lexus, which does not add much character to begin with, or an AMG with Mercedes. Of course this adds to the bottom line significantly and also takes away from fuel economy. We own the Hybrid S Q50 and boy oh boy, does this car rock. It is fast, sleek looking, curb appeal to the max, and great on gas efficiency. We get close to 33 MPG Highway and 30 city. This car not only offers tech that no other car offers, but it also gives you a chance to drive with performance and save at the pump. The Hygani Blue is just melting desire with a luxuris interior including NASA inspired seats, a tablet system interface and my oh my Bose studio on wheels is one of the industry's best. For 56K this car is worth every penny and rivals the best of the the elite german's with suped up engines costing you about 15 to 25 K more. Test drive the car yourself, and you will see the amazing performance and tech. Don't go for the gas engine and the run flat tires, it doesn't do the car justice. You need to get the hybrid sports performance if you want to experience what Infiniti inteded their customers to experience."

I love this car! Power, steering, amazing

By on Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pros: "Power, steering, interior, sharp looks, fun!"

Cons: "Lots of tech to learn at first"

"I have the gas model AWD model. I love the ride on this car and I have the run flat tires. I've found this car handles as well as the A4 and 3 series that I test drove multiple times. The power is second to none and the interior is beautifully and tastefully laid out. The center stack is just beautiful and the car absolutely turns heads. I think Infiniti is on to great things."

2014 Infiniti Q50 a great value.

By on Monday, November 04, 2013

Pros: "The best sports sedan in the less than 50k price."

Cons: "none thus far"

"My lease just came up on my 2011 Cadillac CTS. The CTS was a base car, no sunroof, heated seats, leather seats, etc.. I leased the deluxe 2014 Q50, this is by far the nicest car on the market in this price range. Plenty of extras that I am trying to get used too. If you are in the market for a sports sedan, do yourself a favor and test this baby. Wonderful car for the bucks."

Not worth the money!

By on Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Pros: "aggressive styling"

Cons: "infotainment system, gas mileage"

"While I was attracted to this car for it's gorgeous design, I am thoroughly disappointed in the lack of attention to detail. The car has been back to the dealership numerous times for some minor annoyances (door lock issues, loud gas door actuator), etc. It has been in most for a major annoyance that doesn't seem to have a fix: the In Touch infotainment system. The system is extremely slow to respond, slow to load (or sometimes doesn't load at all). The dealer installs software updates but it doesn't seem to be a software issue; when starting the car it takes 60-90 seconds for the system to load, during which time the radio station and volume cannot be adjusted, the distance lines on the backup camera aren't available all while a "loading..." message appears on one of the 2 large touch screens. Aside from the horrible infotainment system, the car drives well enough and is somewhat comfortable. The gas mileage isn't stellar, and even driving very conservatively in ECO mode, I still struggle to achieve the low end of gas mileage reported on the sticker- on average 20 mpg. Compared to other luxury cars I have owned this one is on the very bottom of the list."