2014 Infiniti Q50 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $34,968 - $36,945.

Invoice N/A

10/8.0

8.0

Based on 25 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

If you like power and luxury, buy a Q50

By on Saturday, September 14, 2013

I want this car

Pros: "Absolute joy to drive. Great power. Nice interior."

Cons: "Hybrid battery could have more power up front"

"I have owned a G35 for many years and are looking for a replacement. I have liked my G, so I waited for the Q to come out. I test drove the hybrid and the Q50 sport. I have to say, I did not like the hybrid. If you are moving from a hybrid, it is probably fine. I did not like the "lag" you experience in the power off the line due to the engine shutting off and only having battery power. I guess I was expecting it to be more like the Tesla:). However, when I got in the gas only sport model, I was impressed with the power and braking over my G35. It isn't any better than the G37 it replaced, but, nonetheless, it is impressive. The Bose studio on wheels is simply amazing. Overall, I really liked the interior. The only negative I had was I didn't care for the radio controls (minor point). I have read that the roof line is a problem. I am 6' 1" and I didn't notice this. Not to say it isn't a problem, but it couldn't have been that bad I didn't notice. As for the exterior, I really like the updated wheels and front end of the sport. Curb appeal is very good on this car. Bottom line, I am in negotiations to purchase the G37 Sport."

Simply the best car out there in this luxury class

By on Thursday, September 05, 2013

Pros: "Curb appeal, gas efficiency and amazing HP"

Cons: "Need more color options for seating and roof line"

"My wife and I have been shopping for a new vehicle for the past year and wre specifically looking at the entry level luxury market, I.e. Lexus IS, BMW 3 series, Audi A4, and Mercedes C class. When test driving all of these vehicles, we realized only the BMW had character unless you decided to go wih the S line in Audi, or the F sport in Lexus, which does not add much character to begin with, or an AMG with Mercedes. Of course this adds to the bottom line significantly and also takes away from fuel economy. We own the Hybrid S Q50 and boy oh boy, does this car rock. It is fast, sleek looking, curb appeal to the max, and great on gas efficiency. We get close to 33 MPG Highway and 30 city. This car not only offers tech that no other car offers, but it also gives you a chance to drive with performance and save at the pump. The Hygani Blue is just melting desire with a luxuris interior including NASA inspired seats, a tablet system interface and my oh my Bose studio on wheels is one of the industry's best. For 56K this car is worth every penny and rivals the best of the the elite german's with suped up engines costing you about 15 to 25 K more. Test drive the car yourself, and you will see the amazing performance and tech. Don't go for the gas engine and the run flat tires, it doesn't do the car justice. You need to get the hybrid sports performance if you want to experience what Infiniti inteded their customers to experience."

I love this car! Power, steering, amazing

By on Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pros: "Power, steering, interior, sharp looks, fun!"

Cons: "Lots of tech to learn at first"

"I have the gas model AWD model. I love the ride on this car and I have the run flat tires. I've found this car handles as well as the A4 and 3 series that I test drove multiple times. The power is second to none and the interior is beautifully and tastefully laid out. The center stack is just beautiful and the car absolutely turns heads. I think Infiniti is on to great things."

2014 Infiniti Q50 a great value.

By on Monday, November 04, 2013

Pros: "The best sports sedan in the less than 50k price."

Cons: "none thus far"

"My lease just came up on my 2011 Cadillac CTS. The CTS was a base car, no sunroof, heated seats, leather seats, etc.. I leased the deluxe 2014 Q50, this is by far the nicest car on the market in this price range. Plenty of extras that I am trying to get used too. If you are in the market for a sports sedan, do yourself a favor and test this baby. Wonderful car for the bucks."

Q50 Premium AWD, Tech, Deluxe, sport wheels, etc.

By on Thursday, October 31, 2013

"Very nice car! No alternative on the market. Perfect size for the luxury sport sedan. Quality feel inside and out. Expecting better than average reliability, even with all those bells and whistles inside. Quiet interior, sporty ride. Literally can drive itself, when you feel like that. No way you can rear-end anyone, tested. Sport wheels looks nice... but, those runflat Dunlops, OMG, what a waste of rubber: noisy, stiff, won't last long, expensive to replace, wish they were Michelin Primacy. InTouch software is still heavily in the works, it even managed to screw the Bose audio settings, as I understand. Had to drop Bass level close to 0, and move Trembles higher to get dissent sound. I would also expect to see a bit richer audio controls. Expecting many OS/firmware upgrades down the road."