2014 Infiniti Q50 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $33,237 - $35,124.

Invoice N/A

10/8.0

8.1

Based on 27 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

Excellent value for the $$$

By on Friday, January 03, 2014

Pros: "Price , driving pleasure , power , electronics"

Cons: "needs improvement in touch interface"

"We test drove BMW 3 series and A4 . But after driving Q50 premium, i'll never go back to the Germans .I think they have to do lots of catch up in providing driver comforts . When compared to Q50 they both look way behind . So far enjoying every bit of it . Even received compliments on the looks ( chestnut bronze + Wheat leather )."

Sporty, luxurious and safe

By on Friday, November 29, 2013

Pros: "stylish, fun to drive, great technology,"

Cons: "i wish the package deals were more flexible"

"I bought the Q50S with the deluxe and touring package about 2 months ago. I have enjoyed my commute to and back from work more than ever in my life. The lane guidance system, and various other safety features are a great plus, especially when you are tired driving home after a long day at work. The strong pick up and changeable driving modes (sporty, eco modes, etc) are very handy. The Q50 is very quick/fast and should be careful if you are not used to the acceleration, but very enjoyable and handy to maneuver through traffic in a safe manner as well. A truly remarkable automobile, with very stylish design and makes you want to keep looking at the car, again and again. A great choice if you are in the market for a sporty sedan."

The worst new car I ever purchased.

By on Thursday, May 15, 2014

Pros: "Powerful engine"

Cons: "Unreliable, error messages"

"My Infiniti Q50 is only 8 months old and has been recalled twice, had a leaking differential seal, 2 sensors went bad, numerous error messages, even one telling me to shut the car off, software issues along with screen issues. I no longer have any confidence in this vehicle and I certainly regret this purchase. Infiniti will not take back this Lemon, so I now have to research my state's Lemon Law."

Beautiful car inside and out.

By on Friday, August 22, 2014

"This car is beautiful and a piece of art. The technology (navigation, menu) needs to be simplified and syncronized. It takes me twice as long to figure things out as it did with my Lexus. Driving a Lexus is like dating the good looking girl with an awesome personality. Driving an Infiniti is like dating the hot chick who has some issues..."

If you like power and luxury, buy a Q50

By on Saturday, September 14, 2013

I want this car

Pros: "Absolute joy to drive. Great power. Nice interior."

Cons: "Hybrid battery could have more power up front"

"I have owned a G35 for many years and are looking for a replacement. I have liked my G, so I waited for the Q to come out. I test drove the hybrid and the Q50 sport. I have to say, I did not like the hybrid. If you are moving from a hybrid, it is probably fine. I did not like the "lag" you experience in the power off the line due to the engine shutting off and only having battery power. I guess I was expecting it to be more like the Tesla:). However, when I got in the gas only sport model, I was impressed with the power and braking over my G35. It isn't any better than the G37 it replaced, but, nonetheless, it is impressive. The Bose studio on wheels is simply amazing. Overall, I really liked the interior. The only negative I had was I didn't care for the radio controls (minor point). I have read that the roof line is a problem. I am 6' 1" and I didn't notice this. Not to say it isn't a problem, but it couldn't have been that bad I didn't notice. As for the exterior, I really like the updated wheels and front end of the sport. Curb appeal is very good on this car. Bottom line, I am in negotiations to purchase the G37 Sport."