• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2013 Infiniti M Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $40,172 - $43,163.

Invoice N/A

10/7.9

8.0

Based on 34 Ratings for the 2011 - 2013 models.

Great Styling!!!!

By on Monday, October 17, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, nice quality, amazing styling!"

Cons: "Maybe more "perks" for $50k"

"Loving this car so far. I have owned it since 5/2011 and it's been great so far. I love the styling - just absolutely beautiful lines on this model. I have only had one issue with it so far and that was a film covering over part of the steering wheel began peeling. I'm getting it fixed this Saturday. Other than that it has been great. I never owned anything but Hondas and Acuras and those have been amazing. My M37 seems to have equal quality and fitting. The ride is really nice. Smooth - like a luxury car should be. The engine is amazing and I love the ECO, Sport and Standard options. I run in ECO most of the time to save gas but when needed, the sport mode really utilizes the 330hp engine!!! I love the push button start - never had that before. Only 2 negatives about the car are the smallish trunk - actually smaller than my 2004 Acura TL had, and the side mirrors are not heated. A little shocking considering the $50K price tag. But the heated/air conditioned seats are wonderful as is the heated steering wheel. They don't utilize space with the same ingenuity that Honda/Acura does, but it's still a very nicely put together car. Unless something goes really wrong with this car it's a keeper. Nice room in the cabin too. Very intuitive controls. I test drove the BMW 5-series and HATED the control knob (iDrive?) - very non-intuitive and the ride was far heavier and sluggish than my M37."

Best vehicle I have ever owned!!!

By on Monday, October 10, 2011

"I bought this car on Aug 3, 2011. I am retired and wanted a luxury car. I drove them all. The Infiniti M37x has all the features I want and more. As you can see, I don't put a lot of miles on a car anymore. However, I can hardly wait for any reason to go for a drive. This car has power, looks, power and did I mention, POWER. At 330 HP, it is the most powerful V6 I have ever driven. Coupled with the 7 speed transmission, you have on demand power throughout the entire drive range. Awsome!!! My only complaint, (if one can call it that), is the requirement for premium fuel. In reality, this is a none problem for me because I traded in an Acura that also required premium, so I had already become used to the higher price. Look at this car if you are seriously in the market for a premium luxury automobile. It lets you feel the road, hold the road and drive the car. Some other luxury cars I drove made me feel like I was isolated from the road, too much. For me, the Infiniti is the one."

Great driving vehicle, a "z" car in luxury box

By on Monday, November 28, 2011

Pros: "great price, blast to drive, like sports car"

Cons: "road noise sometimes, I think from tires not car"

"I have enjoyed having this car, it is truely a joy to drive every time I get in it. This is my wifes car and going from a full size suv to this size car was an adjustment for her."

Great performance and comfort.

By on Monday, January 30, 2012

Pros: "Performance and comfort"

Cons: "Gas milage"

"The seats are great for long distance travel. It has plenty of power. The gas milage could be better."

By on Thursday, October 07, 2010

"I love the car, had a 2006 M35 before the M37. Out 130K miles on the M35 never had a problem, have 10K on the M37 one problem with the USB port but the dealer fixed on first oil change. Its well appointed on the inside full of safety items, drives better than a E350 I test drove before purchaseing the M37."