• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2013 Infiniti M Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $41,007 - $43,884.

Invoice N/A

10/7.9

8.1

Based on 33 Ratings for the 2011 - 2013 models.

Fourth Infiniti

By on Thursday, July 05, 2012

Pros: "Great overall value"

Cons: "wind noise"

"This is my fouth Infiniti. I've had a g35,and g37, and an M35, and now this M37, so I feel I have a good feel for the brand. All of the cars in this class are compromises between luxury and sportiness, thats why I vacillate between the G and the M. This M has the best interior appointments of any of the others. The electronics are easy to operate (no PHD needed)and they can be operated by buttons,touch screen, or voice commands.The drive is on the firm side, which can be adjusted by the mode switch in the center console. My car has cooled seats, which is a great option I really missed on my G. The only real gripe I have is there is some wind noise over 50mph. The reliability of these cars is very good in my experience. And my dealer has always been accomodating."

You get what you pay for!

By on Saturday, October 02, 2010

"I've owned my 2011 M56x for just under 4 months, have just undere 7000 miles. I can't stop driving it. There is nothing,I mean nothing I don't like about the car. The way it handles, the confort levels, the extras, from the stereo, to the weather. I've had many many compliments on the car, actually have had people leave notes & there numbers to call them back, just so they could look at it. As far as MPG, I get 18-20 in town and upto 25 on the highway.. It's smooth, comfortable & just a pleasure to drive. I tested the Lexus, MB, Audi & Bentley prior to my purchase. Dollar for Dollar, this is the best buy. The warranty alone is better than any other vehicle on the market. You won't be disappointed with, trust me. I you don't like it, your not a true car guy!!"

Best vehicle I have ever owned!!!

By on Monday, October 10, 2011

"I bought this car on Aug 3, 2011. I am retired and wanted a luxury car. I drove them all. The Infiniti M37x has all the features I want and more. As you can see, I don't put a lot of miles on a car anymore. However, I can hardly wait for any reason to go for a drive. This car has power, looks, power and did I mention, POWER. At 330 HP, it is the most powerful V6 I have ever driven. Coupled with the 7 speed transmission, you have on demand power throughout the entire drive range. Awsome!!! My only complaint, (if one can call it that), is the requirement for premium fuel. In reality, this is a none problem for me because I traded in an Acura that also required premium, so I had already become used to the higher price. Look at this car if you are seriously in the market for a premium luxury automobile. It lets you feel the road, hold the road and drive the car. Some other luxury cars I drove made me feel like I was isolated from the road, too much. For me, the Infiniti is the one."

Great Styling!!!!

By on Monday, October 17, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, nice quality, amazing styling!"

Cons: "Maybe more "perks" for $50k"

"Loving this car so far. I have owned it since 5/2011 and it's been great so far. I love the styling - just absolutely beautiful lines on this model. I have only had one issue with it so far and that was a film covering over part of the steering wheel began peeling. I'm getting it fixed this Saturday. Other than that it has been great. I never owned anything but Hondas and Acuras and those have been amazing. My M37 seems to have equal quality and fitting. The ride is really nice. Smooth - like a luxury car should be. The engine is amazing and I love the ECO, Sport and Standard options. I run in ECO most of the time to save gas but when needed, the sport mode really utilizes the 330hp engine!!! I love the push button start - never had that before. Only 2 negatives about the car are the smallish trunk - actually smaller than my 2004 Acura TL had, and the side mirrors are not heated. A little shocking considering the $50K price tag. But the heated/air conditioned seats are wonderful as is the heated steering wheel. They don't utilize space with the same ingenuity that Honda/Acura does, but it's still a very nicely put together car. Unless something goes really wrong with this car it's a keeper. Nice room in the cabin too. Very intuitive controls. I test drove the BMW 5-series and HATED the control knob (iDrive?) - very non-intuitive and the ride was far heavier and sluggish than my M37."

great car for the price and features

By on Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Pros: "Great price, features and quality"

Cons: "gas mileage a little on the lower side"

"Great car for the price and the features offered. I have the Technology Package, which has everything that you can imagine on a car, it nearly drives itself. Very smooth ride and very sharp and sporty looking. GREAT combination of luxury ride and sports car ride. Interior well appointed and has a luxurious look and feel."

See if you qualify for