• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2012 Infiniti M

8.2

Based on 39 Ratings for the 2011 - 2013 models.

Great performance and comfort.

By on Monday, January 30, 2012

Pros: "Performance and comfort"

Cons: "Gas milage"

"The seats are great for long distance travel. It has plenty of power. The gas milage could be better."

Excellent Sport Sedan

By on Sunday, November 25, 2012

Pros: "high quality, reliability, outstanding interior"

Cons: "Hard navigation system to master."

"I have owned this car since August 2011 and now have over 16000 miles on it. It has never needed anything but regular oil changes. The ride quality, acceleration, and quality are comparable to my last car a Lexus LS-460. I got the Deluxe Touring Package which gives you the outstanding Analine Leather interior and rear sunshade. If you can get a car with it, do it. I know it comes in the Lexus also, as an option package. It's worth the expense. The only negative about the car is the Infiniti navigation system which I find hard to master. Other than that problem, the car is great and even if I had more money I wouldn't buy anything else. I considered the BMW 535 and Lexus GS-350. I didn't like the front grill on the Lexus or the unreliability reputation of the BMW. Lexus and Infiniti give you a Lexus or Infiniti loaner car when in for service while BMW uses Enterprise rental cars. You will also find the Lexus and Infiniti dealerships and service superior to most other car dealerships."

You get what you pay for!

By on Saturday, October 02, 2010

"I've owned my 2011 M56x for just under 4 months, have just undere 7000 miles. I can't stop driving it. There is nothing,I mean nothing I don't like about the car. The way it handles, the confort levels, the extras, from the stereo, to the weather. I've had many many compliments on the car, actually have had people leave notes & there numbers to call them back, just so they could look at it. As far as MPG, I get 18-20 in town and upto 25 on the highway.. It's smooth, comfortable & just a pleasure to drive. I tested the Lexus, MB, Audi & Bentley prior to my purchase. Dollar for Dollar, this is the best buy. The warranty alone is better than any other vehicle on the market. You won't be disappointed with, trust me. I you don't like it, your not a true car guy!!"

Fourth Infiniti

By on Thursday, July 05, 2012

Pros: "Great overall value"

Cons: "wind noise"

"This is my fouth Infiniti. I've had a g35,and g37, and an M35, and now this M37, so I feel I have a good feel for the brand. All of the cars in this class are compromises between luxury and sportiness, thats why I vacillate between the G and the M. This M has the best interior appointments of any of the others. The electronics are easy to operate (no PHD needed)and they can be operated by buttons,touch screen, or voice commands.The drive is on the firm side, which can be adjusted by the mode switch in the center console. My car has cooled seats, which is a great option I really missed on my G. The only real gripe I have is there is some wind noise over 50mph. The reliability of these cars is very good in my experience. And my dealer has always been accomodating."

Best vehicle I have ever owned!!!

By on Monday, October 10, 2011

"I bought this car on Aug 3, 2011. I am retired and wanted a luxury car. I drove them all. The Infiniti M37x has all the features I want and more. As you can see, I don't put a lot of miles on a car anymore. However, I can hardly wait for any reason to go for a drive. This car has power, looks, power and did I mention, POWER. At 330 HP, it is the most powerful V6 I have ever driven. Coupled with the 7 speed transmission, you have on demand power throughout the entire drive range. Awsome!!! My only complaint, (if one can call it that), is the requirement for premium fuel. In reality, this is a none problem for me because I traded in an Acura that also required premium, so I had already become used to the higher price. Look at this car if you are seriously in the market for a premium luxury automobile. It lets you feel the road, hold the road and drive the car. Some other luxury cars I drove made me feel like I was isolated from the road, too much. For me, the Infiniti is the one."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Infiniti M near Honolulu. See local deals