2009 Infiniti M

9.5

Based on 275 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

It handles Great!!

By on Sunday, April 26, 2009

"Mine is the AWD version with the tech and journey packages. I purchased it off lease with 64,000 miles on it and have been driving it for 5 months. Locally, I get 19 mpg and 23 on highway,only if i keep it under 60. The build quality of this vehicle compares only to the top end bmw's and mercedes which cost 100k. Its a good value compared to those cars. The handling is top notch and the car will run on regular if you drive it easy,however thats hard to do since the car is so much fun to drive.You can turn on the radio,phone, dvd,climate system and navigation just by speaking commands via bluetooth. The seats are heated and air conditioned as well. Plenty of leg room in the back seats for 6' adults. The adaptive cruise control works flawlessly using a laser sensor located under the grille. The rear back up camera works surprising well even in the darkness of night. The lane departure system works off of the video camera mounted above the rear view mirror,although the unit gives off eroneous readings when driving into the sun or on wet roads,but can be turned off if needed. The bose 14 speaker stereo with subwoofer sounds great with classical,acoustical and most pop but sounds dull and boomy when listening to rock.The bose system is overated(and overpriced) by many people. Infiniti needs to improve in that area.My car is an 06' and still has that new car smell which everyone comments on when they get in. The car cries for a remote start but none is available from the dealer and you have to shop to find someone that will dare touch an infiniti wiring harness,but they are out there..note..you will have to give up one of your remotes(key) to have the remote start installed. It runs about $400(parts and labor).Infinitis dont hold their value like Lexus so you'll be able to negotiate alot! Infiniti is still underated by most buyers and thats why the lower price tags, Book value on mine was 24K and i got it for 18K....and the rotten economy isn't helping either. I see used infinits sitting on lots for 6 months or more. Go pick up your M today..cheap!"

2007 M35X

By on Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"I just bought the Blue/Wheat M35x with Journey &Adv. Tech package. The car is TIGHT after 37K and shows no signs of wear which is a testament to long term quality/reliability. The gas mileage is 20 MPG but handles great, takes on ALL weather conditions like a truck and is a pleasure to dirve any distance. The 5.1 Surround works well with MP3 disc and awesome with actual DVD Audio discs. Love this vehicle. I would recommend getting the Advanced Tech pkg for the Bose 5.1 Suuound sound. The Lane departure system works well and can be turned off for counrty road driving. The brakes are BMW ish. REAL GOOD! The pretensioning seat belts work great as I tested them just the other day when I was cut off. The belts tensed, the brakes pre-pressurized and the car stopped on a dime! My wife gave me the credit for good driving but it is all Infiniti's. The craftmanship and thought that went into this version is much better then my 2004 M45 which I loved but need the X for the weather. The car is underrated by many and misunderstood by more. Lexus rides soft and quiet but isolated and disconnected. BMW, Audi love to see the drealership $$$. This car impressed the 20 somethings at my tire dealer the other day and since they only like tuner cars or Mustangs, that is saying something! It is a steal only one year used and for the 5G's I saved over the BMW, Lexus, Audi choices, I might treat it to some nice summer rims with big, sticky rubber to really teach my 335XI friend a lesson! :)"

Rock solid, amazing reliability, very sporty!

By on Saturday, April 07, 2012

Pros: "Looks, drive-feel, tech options, and Nav system."

Cons: "Slight ding for MPG, but expected w/ 4.5 V8."

"Have owned this car for about 4 years and have no complaints, with the exception of the few times it was snowy and we had to drive slow (rwd). Reliability has never been a question as the car has never had a problem, issue, or malfunction of any kind. Brakes have been replaced quicker than recommended but that could be a result of drive style. Car is perfect for family, plenty of room, all the bells of high-end and sport look, feel, and results you would expect from 'the Germans'. Navigation is one of the best and only Acura/Honda might have a slight edge, light years ahead of BMW, Acura, GM, Ford, Toyota/Lexus... Averaging right around 20mpg in combined driving with the V8 M45 version, using high-grade only. Overall this is a great car, rivals my old (2002) M3 in sporty and my (2006) MDX in comfort and size... Would highly recommend for a sporty, somewhat economical, and very comfortable 4-door vehicle. JB."

Lovin It

By on Saturday, August 04, 2007

"I traded a Mercedes CLK Cabriolet for this lux sedan and some of my friends thought I was crazy. The Benz was unreliable and the service at my local dealer was just stupid. I chose this car because of it's quality and performance and I couldn't be happier. It is so comfortable and performs so well. It's built so well that I doubt I will ever have any kind of problems like I had with the Benz. This is a keeper"

Awesome car!

By on Friday, November 07, 2008

"We test-drove just about every luxury car in this class ranging from BMW, Mercedes, Jaguar, etc and found the M35 to be the best deal on the road with exquisite styling and wonderful interior appointments. We love the Technology Package that offers one of the best navigation systems around as well as a ear-blowing audio system with 13 speakers! The leather is rich and the styling is very fresh but not too gaudy. The performance on this car is more them most will need and it's a dream to drive on long road-trips! I love getting in this car everyday even after 3 years of owning it. Outside of some very small issues, the car has been very reliable."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Infiniti M near Honolulu. See local deals