2007 Infiniti M

9.5

Based on 278 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

It handles Great!!

By on Sunday, April 26, 2009

"Mine is the AWD version with the tech and journey packages. I purchased it off lease with 64,000 miles on it and have been driving it for 5 months. Locally, I get 19 mpg and 23 on highway,only if i keep it under 60. The build quality of this vehicle compares only to the top end bmw's and mercedes which cost 100k. Its a good value compared to those cars. The handling is top notch and the car will run on regular if you drive it easy,however thats hard to do since the car is so much fun to drive.You can turn on the radio,phone, dvd,climate system and navigation just by speaking commands via bluetooth. The seats are heated and air conditioned as well. Plenty of leg room in the back seats for 6' adults. The adaptive cruise control works flawlessly using a laser sensor located under the grille. The rear back up camera works surprising well even in the darkness of night. The lane departure system works off of the video camera mounted above the rear view mirror,although the unit gives off eroneous readings when driving into the sun or on wet roads,but can be turned off if needed. The bose 14 speaker stereo with subwoofer sounds great with classical,acoustical and most pop but sounds dull and boomy when listening to rock.The bose system is overated(and overpriced) by many people. Infiniti needs to improve in that area.My car is an 06' and still has that new car smell which everyone comments on when they get in. The car cries for a remote start but none is available from the dealer and you have to shop to find someone that will dare touch an infiniti wiring harness,but they are out there..note..you will have to give up one of your remotes(key) to have the remote start installed. It runs about $400(parts and labor).Infinitis dont hold their value like Lexus so you'll be able to negotiate alot! Infiniti is still underated by most buyers and thats why the lower price tags, Book value on mine was 24K and i got it for 18K....and the rotten economy isn't helping either. I see used infinits sitting on lots for 6 months or more. Go pick up your M today..cheap!"

Great Vehicle

By on Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"Bought new, 2 years old, Have had some back issues when driven 5-6 hours. Have gotten as high as 27mpg when driven under 65mph. For life of car getting 22.6, not bad for a car that will go 115mph. Bose stereo is great. Heat/cool seats are great. Fit and finish best ever"

The best value for the money... and sexy too!

By on Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pros: "Luxurious;great handling; low maintenance; A value"

Cons: "Adding DVD=losing a charger; premium gas req'd"

"I bought my 2006 Infiniti M35 4D brand new in November of 2005. I added the rear entertainment system, premium sound, a spoiler, etc. I've now had "my baby" for over six years and even though the plan was to trade it in at five/six years, I can't give it up! At the time, when shopping for a luxury sedan, I spent weeks comparing the specs, ratings, purchase price,and maintenance costs of the comparable Lexus, BMW, Audi and Mercedes vehicles in line-item detail. None had the superior combination of features, high reviewer ratings and price and costs that the M35 did. What's more is that almost every major auto magazine"

Best car for the money

By on Friday, August 19, 2011

Pros: "quality fit and finish, fast and sporty"

Cons: "if any...climate control strugles in direct sunlight"

Still looks new

"I bought this car new in '06. I test drove it because a leading auto magazine (car and driver?) rated it best in class. I test drove all the competition and I am still very happy at my choice. I have had no problems whatsoever. I drive it hard. Still gets the looks. Fit and finish is still perfect in and out. I have driven a lot of nice vehicles and they all have something you would change...this car is no different. List of things I like is long, things i dont like...very short. All things considered...best vehicle I have owned."

Still looks new

Excellent car

By on Friday, January 02, 2009

"It feels like a cross between a German sports car (which is tighter suspension) & a Japanese high end sedan....just not as expensive."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Infiniti M near Honolulu. See local deals