• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2004 Infiniti M

Based on 42 Ratings for the 2003 - 2004 models.

BEAST MODE

By on Monday, June 30, 2014

Pros: "looks,interior,fast,different,reliable"

Cons: "wastes gas/ not cause its a v8 but cause its fun!"

"BEST CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED! reliable,Fast,RARE,great price and nicely equipped! baisically has everything for a car that year! HOT HOT CAR! people tell me not to say its a 2004 cause i would be down playing it. people thinks its a brand new car because people just dont see them! SILVER LOOKS BEST ON THIS CAR! when LUXUARY & MUSCLE MEETS YOU GET THE V8 POWERED 340HP INFINITI M45"

Super Sports Car

By on Saturday, June 21, 2014

Pros: "the car is very sound, very responsive and capable"

Cons: "dash controls"

"This car is in excellent condition. Black leather interior that is still soft and supple. Seats are made like sports car seats. Don't expect a cushy soft ride like you might expect from a luxury car. It rides like a sports car and you can hear road noise but it can make a tight sweeping corner at high speeds and you have NO BODY ROLL. It is incredibly fast considering its curb weight is 3900 lbs. The dash controls were confusing at first until I figured out that some of the controls were multi-fuction and you have to press the device you want to control first then do what you want. You can give it voice commands and it will do it automatically but you need to spend time learning the commands. It has all the room even a big man would need in the front, but in the rear, the leg room is a little cramped. I have always believed in buying American cars, but this car I bought used because of the price and the excellent condition it is in. Overall, a very smart choice. Also gets decent mileage (average 18.5) with enough power of a rocket and the Bose stereo is the cherry on top of the cake."

Got A Great Deal Cost Me $3300.00

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pros: "Not many around. I feel I stand out. Fun to drive."

Cons: "Lack of Navigation with my model. Wished I had it."

Looks Like It Moves When Sitting Still.

"Purchased the car about 6 months ago. It had 124,000 miles on it. I was on a local government auction site and saw it. I wasn't even looking for a car. I was actually looking for something else not car related. It had some issues. It need paint, a starter, new driver seat and some tlc. After I purchased it I checked for recalls and found that it had 2 recalls that needed to be done. While the Infiniti Shop had it they saw that the gas gauge wasn't working properly. That cost me $1000.00+ to repair. So after getting it painted, a new driver seat, starter and putting some tlc in it at an additional cost of $1000.00+ I finally think I have a great running car. Start was a task to fix. Had to go under the car and lift the engine to do the repair. So the $2000.00+ and the $3300.00 I think a got a deal for $5300.00+ in total. Car has some get up to it. I tend to get thrown back in my seat from time to time. The car has it own style. They only made this body style for a couple years. All the newer Infinitis look pretty much the same. This one looks like something you have never seen. I plans are to drive it as long as it will let me drive it. Couple years from now will put a 20 inch wheel on it and get rid of the 18s on it how. For right now I am happy with my purchase."

Looks Like It Moves When Sitting Still.

Still going strong at 235k miles!

By on Saturday, February 01, 2014

Pros: "smooth, fast, reliable"

Cons: "none!"

"I am the original owner on my 2003 M45 and she has been solid as a rock since day 1. No major repairs have been needed. Just put gas in her, change the oil/filter every 5000 miles, transmission fluid every 80k miles (could prob go 150k+ though), spark plugs every 100k miles, and you're golden! She'll go as fast as you want. Or as slow and smooth as you want. Infiniti outdid themselves on this one. And you can fit a second car in the trunk. Not really. But close! There is so much interior room. Pretty close to a 7 series BMW. Highly recommend the M45, especially now that they're very affordable."

Great car

By on Monday, September 09, 2013

Pros: "Fast, comfortable, rare, beautiful, great price"

Cons: "Aging interior, loud, strong engine vibrations"

"I've now owned this car for about 3 years now and driven about 40k miles in it. Other than problems that were my fault, I haven't had any issues with it. It drives pretty smooth given it has 20" rims on it. Even for a 2003 model, this car has many features many new model cars do not have such as cooled seats, automatic steering wheel lift, even a decent sized screen. The car is also pretty rare and it definitely turns heads; I receive compliments often. Because its rare, and I have no emblems on the rear, people always ask what car it is. The exterior is beautiful and has aged very well. The interior on the other hand, while still attractive, is beginning to show its age compared to new models. If the interior is important to you, I would suggest going for a 2005 or up model, as they have much nicer interiors and are still around the same price. I bought this car for just $12,000 w/ 80,000 miles, and it has turned out to be worth every penny. There's not many other cars out there that will turn heads for under $25,000, new or used. Another reason for turning heads, this thing sounds like a beast. It has a very deep growl, especially when in manual mode, and is plenty loud. So loud in fact, it may turn off potential buyers; my parents dislike driving because of the engine/exhaust note. The 340HP V8 is satisfyingly quick as well. Overall, its very comfortable, quick, and gorgeous. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Infiniti M near Honolulu. See local deals