• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2013 Infiniti JX Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $36,841 - $38,692.

Invoice N/A

10/8.0

8.0

Based on 21 Ratings for the 2013 - 2013 models.

Previous | 1 ... 3 4 5 | Next

Best bang for bucks

By on Saturday, March 02, 2013

Pros: "Best gas miles , comfort, very advanced safety"

Cons: "GPS/XM antenna is so uggly"

"Im own this car for 7 months, I loved gas miles is whopping around 20 m/g on city thanks to the cvs improved trany for this car ECO and SPORT drive is plenty of power and much more if shift to manual, the only thing that badder me is the rabbit antenna mounted on the rear ,it kill all the luxury. AWD $54k with Bose 5.1 what a sound !!!and the twenty's make it look much better."

Fantastic vehicle

By on Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pros: "Seating, mileage, audio system"

Cons: "Folding mirrors."

"I've owned this vehicle for 6 months. It has far exceeded my expectation on quality, appearance, handling and mileage. The drive is so smooth and effortless. Drove 14 hours and it felt like 2. All the technology makes the driving so easy. Set the cruise control and just sit back and enjoy the ride. The most surprising feature, the power of the engine. Plenty of power and great gas mileage. Getting 21 miles around town and 26 on the highways."

Very Nice

By on Friday, February 15, 2013

Pros: "Excellent value for all the technology."

Cons: "Lower towing capacity"

"I researched all the SUVs in the luxury class and chose the JX. My wife and I purchased the fully loaded AWD and found the price to be very competive and actually for all the technology, I feel it is under priced. The ride is very smooth and quiet. It has more than enough power and coupled with the CVT transmission, it gets excellent gas milage. I average 20 mpg in mixed driving and got 24.1 on a long trip, driving at 65 mph. The car handles ver well on windy roads and with the ability to manually shift, it makes driving fun. The back up collision intervention has saved me from one accident already. It will stop you when backing even before you can apply the brakes. The surround view cameras and sensors are something I would never give up in a future vehicle. You can clearly see your vehicle's position when backing or nosing into a parking space. The sensors work well on the blind spot warning and intervention systems. The car does have a blind spot, but with these features, blind spots are not an issue. By keeping the third row seats down, that helps improve visibility and provides a lot of cargo space. The third row seat is easy to access and the best of all the competitors. The second row seats are comfortable, but a bit low. When a person with long legs or big feet sits in them, we raise the driver and right front seats to their maximum position to allow the person in the back more foot room. Its the only negative, but not a deal breaker. The JX has an excellent turning radius and easy to drive. All the features are easily accessible from the driver's position. The Infiniti Connection is a great service. They can send a route to your vehicle while you are driving and in a couple situations, the operator was able to find an alternative route that I would never have found on my own without a computer. The sound system and blue tooth integration is excellent. This is not a sports car, so those that are used to other Infiniti models will notice a difference. Out of all the cars we've ever owned, this is the nicest. I sure this will be a long time vehicle. Its the only car that I've driven that I am comfortable driving on long trips."

Traded my MDX for JX

By on Saturday, January 12, 2013

Pros: "Bang for your buck, great ride, MPG"

Cons: "Price, floats in tight turns"

"I just traded in my 18 month MDX for the new JX this weekend. Though I adored my MDX, the fit and finish just wasn't as compelling as the JX. A continued annoyance was the inability to truly reach the touted 16 mpg in city driving. I found 15 MPG was a frustrating and expensive stretch. I was't in awe of the drive experience in the MDX and was apprehensive of test driving the JX due to the reviews regarding the lack of power and handling. Ridiculous. The JX has plenty of giddy up and has just as much pep as the MDX. The handling around sharp turns floats a bit but we opted for AWD and it has been fine. The fit and finish puts the JX far ahead of the MDX. I was disappointed with the wear of my MDX after 40K miles. It looked and acted older than its age."

Best SUV for family with kids

By on Thursday, January 03, 2013

Pros: "Comfort, Roomy, excellent navi & 360 cameras"

Cons: "Not yet"

"If you are looking for comfortable, roomy, smooth driving, safe SUV for your kids, the answer is JX. I did test drive other rivals, Acura MDX, Benz ML, BMW X5 and Lexus and finally went to JX. Excellent interior, good navi, and cameras as well as most comfrotable riding among them. Best SUV for family with kids. BUT if you're looking for driving-fun, go BMW X5; looking for balance between driving-fun and comfort riding, go to Acura MDX."

Previous | 1 ... 3 4 5 | Next