• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2013 Infiniti JX Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $36,735 - $38,612.

Invoice N/A

10/8.0

8.0

Based on 21 Ratings for the 2013 - 2013 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Not up to expectations

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pros: "Room in the interior"

Cons: "quality in certain areas"

"Quality lacking for the price. Hard to read instruments."

Fantastic vehicle!

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "Drives great, terrific price for the amenities"

Cons: "None--love this vehicle!"

"The JX35 is the best vehicle I have ever owned. I love everything about this car. It drives like a dream, is a good value for the amount of technology provided, and it has plenty of room with 3 rows. I love it and look forward to driving it every day."

Great Investment

By on Monday, January 27, 2014

Pros: "Confortable, lots of space, safety"

"Great vehicle! I am very happy with my purchase and surprised I don't see too many on the road. There is alot of room inside, the seats recline and easy to get in and out out. On road trips everyone has their own space and plug ins for all the gagets. I have all the technology in the "control center". The NAV is great, and I love the cruse control. This vehicle is super safe and has saved me from getting into many accidents. Expecially the ones that I can't see (when three-four cars ahead dramatically slowdown)I am able to slow down saving myself and cars behind me from the accident. No regrets!"

LOVE THIS CAR!!

By on Friday, January 17, 2014

Pros: "Fun, efficient, comfortable, and sexy!"

Cons: "3rd row windows do not open."

"Everything about this car is amazing. It drives smoothly and gets excellent gas mileage for its class. I love the available standard, eco, sport, or snow drive settings. My husband loves to drive manuals so he loves the option to switch to manual shift setting. The DVD screens look awesome and the stereo sounds awesome. I really like the status feature that shows all the info you would want to know about the car at the push of a button. The seats are VERY comfortable. The multiple options for configuring the two rear rows are so easy and convenient. The safety warnings and interventions are beyond amazing. The car practically drives itself!! The tri-zone climate control and the heated and cooled seats make it soo comfortable to rid in. The glove compartment and center console storage are enormous. There is even hidden storage in the tailgate. There are even 12 cupholders!"

1st infinity very happy

By on Thursday, December 12, 2013

Pros: "Good family vehicle yet stylish for a night out."

Cons: "A little more storage space behind the third row."

"Wanted the Mercedes Benz GL450 (out of my price range) had several Chevrolet Suburbans great space basic accessories bad gas mileage. The JX35 put my family in an upscale vehicle with lots of accessories at an affordable price, the ride is smooth and gas mileage is great. To recap we got the best of two worlds high end toys with large space and great mpg."

Unique car of Infiniti family

By on Friday, October 18, 2013

"Owned it one year. Exterior and Interior- It's mostly personal part, but our family likes it. Performance - It's very different than other infiniti family. It's very smooth and comfort but still remind me it's also contain infiniti's engine. I didn't have any minor or major problem on this car so far. We likes this car"

Dealer Service Problems

By on Sunday, September 22, 2013

Pros: "Good mileage"

Cons: "Poor interior fit and finish"

"Had car for a year, continuing problems with sub systems and fuel system. Dealer has poor attitude, worse than some domestic dealers. Customer service non-responsive. I am very frustrated with the brand as it was our first Infinity purchase."

Great vehicle

By on Monday, September 09, 2013

"Both my wife and I have owned many cars, usually trading them in every two years. The Infinity has been one of the best -- and I have owned Lexus RX350s, an Acura (which was also very good), several Odysseys, a Ford Flex and BMRs. The Infinity rides very well, is large and comfortable and the navigation and radio controls are excellent. I give the vehicle a very high rating."

A disappointment

By on Friday, August 23, 2013

Pros: "Nice design"

Cons: "Poor quality for a luxury vehicle"

"Car has 7100 miles. Unfortunately the car is plagued with electrical problems and the dealer is not capable of fixing after four trips to the shop in six months. The styling, drivability, interior are all ok for the price but in addition to the electrical issues, the interior plastic is now changing colors. As told to me by the dealer, these things don't happen to our cars. Well it must be my imagination then. Car will be gone from the family in three weeks."

Bad quality

By on Thursday, August 22, 2013

"Nice design, good fit as a family car. However the quality is an disappointment. I have not been able to run away from problems since purchase: 1st day after got the car, left back door could not be opened from inside... Drove back to dealer, I was told one component needs to be replaced. The lead time was 4 weeks ...Part shipped after 1.5 weeks after complaining to customer service. Found another problem right after door issue fixed, the rubber line under cargo rack cover came off, drove back to dealer again the day after door issue fixed...Again, a new part needs to be ordered and replaced... Those are not big problems, but very bothering especially when you purchased a brand new car. All the miles I had so far was for going back and forth to the dealership. I am very concerned about Infiniti's quality control. I shifted from BMW to Inifinit because everyone says the quality of Japanese Carhas is good. My experience did not prove that."

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next