2003 Infiniti I

Based on 278 Ratings for the 2000 - 2004 models.

Fantastic car- runs forever, comfortable!

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

Pros: "Power and comfort"

Cons: "Paint is fragile"

"Excellent car for a family or for a young adult. Plenty of power and comfort. Paint seems a little fragile. Would definitely buy one again!"

Best Car I Ever Owned

By on Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pros: "Quick , enomical , Comfortable, adttractive, Reliable, Quiet, best bang for my buck"

Cons: "I felt a little bit of an understeer in quick turns."

"I never had a car last me as long as this car did. I drive my cars like I drive in an Indy race. These cars are amazing."

03 I35

By on Tuesday, December 4, 2007

"I purchased this vehicle new in 2003 and have driven it over 41,000 miles. Problems so far have been one sensor (didn't affect driving at all) and the rear window shade motor has failed twice. Both problems were corrected on warranty at no charge to me. Pros: Plenty of power, excellent stereo, excellent handling, nice ride except on bumpy roads, and very supportive driver's seat. Infiniti is the first car I have owned where I can drive all day and not get a backache. Infiniti has one of the best navigation systems available both feature-wise and ease of use. My 03 Infiniti navigation system has features NOT available on my brothers 06 Mecedes S Class. Cons: After over 4 years of driving my I35, I am still looking for the cons but thus far, haven't found any. I considered getting a new M35, but just can't bring myself to part with the I35. Instead, I purchased the Infiniti Elite 4-year extended warranty with zero deductible. I shopped and wound up buying it from an out-of-town dealer and saved hundreds of dollars. Don't be fooled. The Infiniti Elite plan covers much more than 3rd party warranties, and actually costs less. Dealers set their own price for the extended warranty, so shop around. The Infiniti Elite plan even covers the stereo and navigation system."

This is the best car I've ever had!

By on Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pros: "This car has alot of take off and passing power"

Cons: "It rides a little rough over bumps not as smooth"

"I brought this car used with 165000 miles on it and I am amazed with the performace in the engine and transmission. Strong, mighty and hungry for the open road. These cars are made for the highway, the performance is astounding. I hate to get out of it sometimes and always thinking of somewhere to go. I love it."

GREAT CAR!! I would buy this car over and over

By on Wednesday, December 7, 2011

"I bought this car with 45,000 miles on it and it now has 114,000 miles. All I ever need to do to this car is change the oil, breaks and tires. This car is a ROCK and it's really quick. Love it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Infiniti I near Honolulu. See local deals